Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.
good evening gentlemen

welp now that i woke up again, doesn't look like i've got much else on the table tonight so i may be with you for at least the beginning of some awful psychic assisted predictions.

haier - can you (or anyone else) get a copy of last night's midnight in the desert? i was ready to sign up for a month, but these fools require you to have an actual paypal account as opposed to taking paypal payments and there's a conspiracy at paypal trying to keep me down so that's not going to work out.

gently caress noory every day, if i can get through tonight it's pizza pocket prediction time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk
Sorry man, I went to bed like... directly after I posted. I just didn't have the energy.

I think I might be getting too old for this. :smith:

Aug 4, 2010

any updates on planet x?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

www posted:

any updates on planet x?

It's the tenth planet

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

alright here we go i turned this thing on but my sleep schedule is wrecked so i don't know how long i can hold on for

tonight's predictions will be assisted by psychics or some bullshit, which means that george noory is going to spend the show talking to them about jesus and then take three calls about model railroad engineering

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Anyone know if there are any podcasts, etc, akin to golden age C2C? The Malachi Martin stuff was good, as was other conspiracy related stuff.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

noory predicts obama took are gunst

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

i can't, i can't do this. see y'all next year maybe

griffia
Dec 20, 2006
It can't be helped
If your looking for some good podcasts like this Steve Warner's Dark City is pretty good http://www.darkcity.fm/

also http://theunexplained.tv/ is pretty good too.

While not strictly like Art Bell the Thinking Sideways podcast is pretty fun and goes over a lot of crazy stuff as well as murder mystery's http://thinkingsidewayspodcast.com/ I recommend the episode called Lake City quiet pills.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

enziarro posted:

haier - can you (or anyone else) get a copy of last night's midnight in the desert? i was ready to sign up for a month, but these fools require you to have an actual paypal account as opposed to taking paypal payments and there's a conspiracy at paypal trying to keep me down so that's not going to work out.

gently caress noory every day, if i can get through tonight it's pizza pocket prediction time

No sir, I'm only on C2C and never tried Dark Matter until last night. Thanks to this thread, I never even noticed that there's an Android app for streaming and downloading all of the shows I want, including the real-time stream. I'm kinda bugged I never tried it until now. I downloaded the app and this is what greets me every time I open it:

COOL! Just the face I want to see every day!

I might try to give a few minutes listen to tonight predictions, but am mostly holding out for tomorrow's show.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Hey just a heads up if anyone still gives a poo poo, open lines on Midnight in the Desert tonight.

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!
gently caress yeah, half-hour till the show starts.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Missed both last night, anything good happen?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
A couple decent stories on MitD and a LOT of troll calls.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Light Gun Man posted:

A couple decent stories on MitD and a LOT of troll calls.

Thanks, I look forward to more this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seasonal Candles
Aug 5, 2015

Metaprocesses bloom like cancer, and awaken, and call themselves I
So did he kill his wife or nah

• Locked thread