Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

social vegan posted:

i'm a gonzo journalist i filter what i've heard about anartica off the gbs news feed through my personal experiences in the world and i'm sorry if that's just a little to brash for u we live in tough times and i'm not scared to say it i will be the voice for the voiceless chinooks

and its your devil may care attittude and your maverick spirit that is going to land the whole paper in hot water, get outta my face you make me sick with your flared jeans and satin button up that hug you in all the right places and

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

That means "unexpected warm breeze" and that's OUR WORD!

that sounds like a fart joke

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Vanilla ice

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Smash it Smash hit posted:

and its your devil may care attittude and your maverick spirit that is going to land the whole paper in hot water, get outta my face you make me sick with your flared jeans and satin button up that hug you in all the right places and

it all made sense in that moment. I adjusted my snapback, using my free hand to raise my vape rig to my lips, hitting the e-jenkem inside hard.

"u were never ready for me. Hey. When u wanna start publish news give me a call. Cuz right now ur just publishing oldz" i leaned forward, my hoverboard guiding me out of the room

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Thing Chow

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
I'd tell you, but I'd be banned for posting it.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Cracklins

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Sniggers

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

social vegan posted:

I'm assuming penguins but that's kinda cute so if everyone is called a penguin is racism good there? it's definitely endearing but is it good? I'm asking the questions where people are too afraid to ask them

Penguins is a legit slur for ultra-orthodox jews. It's rarely used nowadays cos who the hell will be offended by being called a penguin??

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

H.H posted:

Penguins is a legit slur for ultra-orthodox jews. It's rarely used nowadays cos who the hell will be offended by being called a penguin??

I guess ultra orthodox jews since they're more or less permanent offended anyway.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Do you mean the north pole OP? There are no native peoples in or from Antarctica. Is that the joke or are you retarded?

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
Snow Nigs

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Ice Monkeys

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Captain Yossarian posted:

Do you mean the north pole OP? There are no native peoples in or from Antarctica. Is that the joke or are you retarded?

Actually lets change it to Yossarians

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

lol never heard of santa clause or elves you dumb fucker? lol

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Chilly Willyggers

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

fuckin' ants

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Is that the joke or are you retarded?

yes

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

:airquote: Scientists :airquote:

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Walrus jockeys

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Snow Coons.

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
There are no people from Antarctica. It has no native population and all the residents there are temporary.

You've asked a nonsensical question you dumb muzzie retarded racist pitbull loving kike shiteating fat piece of garbage goon.

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
cum skins

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
You may scoff now, but just wait till my theory about putting the space elevator at the south pole works out.
There'll be fusion heated buckytube cities packed with space shippers and shoppers. The worthless service industry people keeping the place running will be called antiggers.

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
polar chinks.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
cubes

because they live in a land of ice

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
Walrus-licking snow monkies

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Pinkskins.

Humans lack the will or the physiology to live in such a cold place.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

call them eskimos, eskimos are from the north pole so they HATE that

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
South-polacks?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Bicicles.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Frost Rats
Penguin Jockeys
Sofrozes

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
Penguin fuckers
Walrus whores
Ice pimps
Shoggoth ticklers
Tube worms that live in volcanic deep sea vents molesters

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Human Imposters, Malamute Murderers

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Queen Mauds

No. 9
Feb 8, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Boffins? Anoraks?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy