Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This used to be a nice neighborhood, sorry man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I don't have any cash; can we use your Square? You've got one, right?

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Sorry, I only smoke farm-bred crack from Vermont

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Jukeboxblues posted:

Is this cruelty free? I don't want to support the Chinese sex slave industry. Also do you know where I could get a wooden, ornate crack pipe? Not the cool kind, one that has like ducks engraved into it and so when I smoke it it looks like a duck is a moustache.

<drug dealer says, nothing, looks him straight in the eye and takes one half-step forwards>
<hipster hands over wallet, iWatch, iPhone, iPod, the vintage Timex on his wrist, along with a Zippo and his 1970's Leica camera>
<drug dealer says nothing, but motions down the street with his head>
<hipster runs away as fast as his skinny jeans will allow him>

<later that night>

Hipster with friends at a bar: "So I figured that he needed these material things more than I did, and I just gave them up. I feel so much better. . . can you get me a PBR?"
Drug Dealer with friends at a bar: "So I'm waiting for a bus and this loving hipster thinks I'm a drug dealer, so I just stare him down and the moron starts to . . . drinks are on me tonight!"

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
*hands over cash* namaste

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I knew a hipster who was usually a cool dude but if you started talking about cocaine or crack he would get this twinkle in his eye and he would start grinding his teeth with this dreamy stare off into space. I only ever smoked weed with him, back in my highschool days. He wasn't a crack 'regular' but he would sometimes treat himself.

Apparently the trick to crack is to find a cheap powder cocaine dealer and cook it up yourself. That's the hipster way.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

if you got some foil and baking soda there is literally no reason to snort cocaine

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Ill take one crack please.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Blue Train posted:

if you got some foil and baking soda there is literally no reason to snort cocaine

That's the spirit!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
is this crack free-range? was it cut with organic baby powder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

symbolic posted:

is this "cocaine" fair trade?

I will sell you 1 cocaines for literally tens of dollars. That sounds like a fair trade to me.

• Locked thread