Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

chaosbreather posted:

im no canadian, i don't steal other people's phones all the time

Then I'm afraid you'll have to fight me cuz you have the wrong opinion. Come at me bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
i wanted to gently caress the sinister gaylien

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

Isn't Stargate about white people freeing browns from slavery? Sounds cool 2 me.

Nah there's all kinds of different races and Gods on all the temperate pine worlds. But they all use slavery and harvesting flesh as a biomaterial.

Also hint for the OP - SG1 was originally Showtime schlock (hence the nudity) it moved to basic cable/ syndication and got underwritten by the Military as a recruitment tool double-cover for the real stargate.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Nathilus posted:

Then I'm afraid you'll have to fight me cuz you have the wrong opinion. Come at me bro.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

McDowell posted:

Nah there's all kinds of different races and Gods on all the temperate pine worlds. But they all use slavery and harvesting flesh as a biomaterial.

Also hint for the OP - SG1 was originally Showtime schlock (hence the nudity) it moved to basic cable/ syndication and got underwritten by the Military as a recruitment tool double-cover for the real stargate.
They even have a couple episodes about the show-within-a-show that serves as plausible deniability for the real stargate in the show. It's all there.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

loving whoa! I'm sorry dude, I'm sorry ok? I'll back down, drat.

But lexx still sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Strudel Man posted:

They even have a couple episodes about the show-within-a-show that serves as plausible deniability for the real stargate in the show. It's all there.

It's true...all of it Hans Soldo

New Xfiles starts with Mulder getting mad that Obama is laughing at him

• Locked thread