Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
so here are some 'gana' scrolls

bonus pic

edit snyped bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
om gum ganapatayei namaha it is, then

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
As we travel around the country each year, one of the most common questions people ask us is, “Do you have any advice on how to minister to my Mormon friends/family?”

To preface this, there is no "magic bullet" point that you can bring up that will impact every Mormon person the same.

There are a number of different elements that contribute to what would be the right thing to say to a certain person in a certain situation. - See more at: Religions are funny.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Mozi posted:

om gum ganapatayei namaha it is

also maha lakshmi hth

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Mozi posted:

om gum ganapatayei namaha it is, then

i like doin that one in the a.m.'s, keeps me mellow and friendly and stops my brain from collapsing in on itself. being gatekeeper is an obstacle and this big guy helps me overcome it ever day (^=

I'm tryin to make a good smiley that looks like a big long elephant head but it's not happenin :/

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
more like gay-nesha lol amirite

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

@(' ')@
..\_/

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Ganesha's cool, but not as cool as my girl Kali

:rock:

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

The Tibetan version of Ganesh is red and angry and trodding on skulls and sometimes pictured with a huge erect jizzing cock.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

if ya'll wana read a cool horror story check out Song of Kali by Dan Simmons

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Here he is with a monkey god sucking his dick and then making GBS threads blood.

http://www.himalayanart.org/items/207/images/primary

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
huh

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Shaquin posted:

Ya I liked that one, even though Victoria's fate bummed me out :(

I've got a book called Children of Kali: Through India in Search of Bandits, the Thug Cult, and the British Raj that I haven't started yet because I like buying books even though I don't have any free time to read them anymore and I'm excited to start it one day. The author traveled around India researching the Thuggee and it's like 1/2 history of the supposed cult and 1/2 travelogue of his trip around the country. Sounds cool.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

okkk now we're talking. so what must be done to procure some of her good favor and power (that isn't against the law, or at least a felony in MA)?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Hey so far there's nothing posted so far in this thread that I wouldn't gently caress so that's worth a 5 vote

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Iron Prince posted:

Hey so far there's nothing posted so far in this thread that I wouldn't gently caress so that's worth a 5 vote

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
though this was greetings from grandma lol

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
that would be p fun like its a prewritten special message from grama "From me to you happy valentimes :) love grandma" can you imagine *laughs and shakes head*

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Hanuman is way better anyway.,

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

The Sphinxster posted:

He caught on more in China.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
or maybe they could do like little arts and crafts projects like this:

See its cute and funny cause its like grand babe-bees (which is like grandbabies FYI)

That would be really special somebody should do that

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014

The Sphinxster posted:

Hanuman has kick-rear end powers and an animated movie that isn't total poo poo.

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014
Also in my fav version of the story, they steal the head from the elephant ridden by Indra (the God of the Sun)

Which is okay because Indra is one of the douchier gods.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
OR another thing that would be tite is if they could pay someone to dress up like ur granny to come to your house like "hello grandson/granddaughter I am grandma and I love you soooooooo much *kisses*" and they send over a sheet red velvet cake and ningja turtles on tape so you could party with grandma one last time :(

NO loving WAY!!!1!

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
see I do the pause thing its like in poetry where they go ... and then you see the car BOOM mind blown

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
saw someone with a tattoo of an elephant person on their back, I assume it was this one (unless there's a lot of elephant people)

might be one of the best people on the planet they really had it together so loving hot and perfect :(

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Honk honk fuckos

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Shaquin posted:

i liked carrion comfort better

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
OMG it still looks like greetings from grama thats wacky :rolleyes:

Risky
May 18, 2003

Drad_Bert posted:

OR another thing that would be tite is if they could pay someone to dress up like ur granny to come to your house like "hello grandson/granddaughter I am grandma and I love you soooooooo much *kisses*" and they send over a sheet red velvet cake and ningja turtles on tape so you could party with grandma one last time :(

NO loving WAY!!!1!

Grandma Skill Set includes:

Baking cookies
Knitting/Sewing
Chasing Ambulances

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Mariana Horchata posted:

okkk now we're talking. so what must be done to procure some of her good favor and power (that isn't against the law, or at least a felony in MA)?

some kali scrolls

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
sorry clicked this thread by accident thought it said greetings from GRANDMA lol

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
I got a lil picture of ganesh in my room an he's got a cobra for a belt like it's just wrapped around his waist and then in front it's head is nobly erected hood spread ready to strike (a penis metaphor???)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

drunk dog posted:

some kali scrolls

thank you, ill check these out tonight during the weird hours and try to do a little invocation, evocation, or maybe both depending on what the rules are.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

That's a hosed up thing to say about your grandma lolz

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Glad we were finally able to address the elephant in the room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

I got a lil picture of ganesh in my room an he's got a cobra for a belt like it's just wrapped around his waist and then in front it's head is nobly erected hood spread ready to strike (a penis metaphor???)

Its the king of the nagas, and actually belongs to Shiva but is also shown as belonging to Ganesh as a sign of their lineage despite Shiva not being Ganesh's biological father. The subjugation of the Nagas is a mythological vestige of the conquest of the Dravidians by the Aryans circa 1500BCE, though the two cultures later became intertwined in there are elements of both in post-Classical Hinduism.

In you're playing as Ganesh in Dungeons & Dragons or whatever the naga belt will prevent any snake from ever biting the owner.

• Locked thread