Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

gently caress da Mods posted:

why did you do this to me

It was rude, but if it makes you feel any better your response made me laugh out loud and I was having a bad day! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
The ability to look up trivia quickly and easily enables my crippling autism

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Pththya-lyi posted:

The ability to look up trivia quickly and easily enables my crippling autism

Today my curiosity got the better of me and I used Google to figure out why so many people here have avatars of anime wearing Trump hats.

Now I know, but I don't think I'm grateful for that knowledge.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I love cats and not going outside and now I have a place to meet other cave-dwelling cat lovers where we can trade cool cat pix. :3:

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I love cats and not going outside and now I have a place to meet other cave-dwelling cat lovers where we can trade cool cat pix. :3:

I want to add this

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength
Well, I met my wife on Usenet, back in the day. As in, knew her online for years from being regulars on some of the same newsgroups before we semi-randomly met in person. So our marriage and our kids are a result of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
I like posting with my friends on the Something Awful forums :)

• Locked thread