Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Going out 1-0 in a tense game where you've been unlucky with chances is one thing, going away from home only needing an away goal and managing 0 shots on target in the first half is loving woeful, especially with all of the resources at City's disposal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

this whole competition should loving disband tbh. Just give the trophy to atletico forever, everyone else is dire

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Total Meatlove posted:

Joe Hart deserves a much better team than he's on as well, over the two legs he was probably worth four or five goals

Just a poo poo Fraser Forster

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008

Hoops posted:

Genuine post - going out 1-0 over two legs in the CL semis to Real Madrid is a very encouraging run to be honest

Yeah mate just happy to be here remember standing in the rain at Macclesfield blah blah blah

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Hegay posted:

Real Madrid will win easily tomorrow. Lol at thinking they can stop Bale and Ronaldo.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I'd legitimately take Kolo over Yaya these days.

Ron Atkinson would have a field day if he was allowed near a microphone.

Ewar Woowar fucked around with this message at 09:10 on May 5, 2016

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
People keep slating Yaya but he must have run nearly a mile in that game, give the man a break

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Hoops posted:

Genuine post - going out 1-0 over two legs in the CL semis to Real Madrid is a very encouraging run to be honest

Looking at just the scores, you are correct, but that second leg performance looked like the opening day game in the fibromyalgia suffers league

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Abu Dave posted:

i didnt kno that was the second leg rip

you're really the absolute worst

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
has anyone noticed that bt spoirt consider literlally any score in the first leg to 'set up the tie noicely' then before you know it youve spent three hours of yhour free tiume watching the same 5 car and betting adverts

Ape Gone Insane
Dec 10, 2010

Apparently that ugly oval office Modrić swore to the ref " I gently caress your Slovenian mother in pussy"

Didn't Pique get a ban for something similar? Would hate to see Madrid get special treatment.

Ape Gone Insane fucked around with this message at 12:55 on May 5, 2016

Carrier
May 12, 2009

good

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Nah, everybody knows that with rat face Modric it's not a possibility. However, Piqué would probably find his way in there.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Xabi posted:

Nah, everybody knows that with rat face Modric it's not a possibility. However, Piqué would probably find his way in there.

Slovenian father, maybe.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Ape Gone Insane posted:

Apparently that ugly oval office Modrić swore to the ref " I gently caress your Slovenian mother in pussy"

Didn't Pique get a ban for something similar? Would hate to see Madrid get special treatment.

What a horrible thing to say to someone!

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
It could've been worse he could've said 'I gently caress your Slovenian mother in rear end' tbqh

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Luka Modric is a nice lad and I don't believe this slander.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

peanut- posted:

Luka Modric is a nice lad and I don't believe this slander.

Are you a slovenian mother

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
the elven luca would never say such a thing

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Luka Modrić believes Kosovo is Serbia and he would never do anything wrong.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Ape Gone Insane posted:

like, scissoring?

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
believe it or not "ill gently caress your mother in the pussy" is actually a casual everyday expression of frustration in those former yugoslavian countries. i've heard my sweet 60 year old aunt say it a million times. its often shortened to just "picku mater" which is literally "mothers pussy"

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

EC10 posted:

believe it or not "ill gently caress your mother in the pussy" is actually a casual everyday expression of frustration in those former yugoslavian countries. i've heard my sweet 60 year old aunt say it a million times. its often shortened to just "picku mater" which is literally "mothers pussy"

up pops a smiling Kevin Kampl

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

Hegay posted:

Luka Modrić believes Kosovo is Serbia and he would never do anything wrong.

wow mods!

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Kosovo is UEFA now. I bet they play against Serbia before Spain will play Gibraltar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Blue Star Error posted:

Kosovo is UEFA

• Locked thread