Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Has this new revelation helped solidify your vote?
Yes, I will now vote for Trump.
No, I was going to vote for him anyway.
No, I'moved voting for someone else, also I think Lena Dunham is hot.
Lena Dunham shoved rocks in her sisters vagina.
View Results

• Locked thread
Laderhan
Oct 2, 2013
gently caress canada, send her to space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

hey, guys, i just heard lena dnuham shoved rocks in her sister's yoni can anyone c/d

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

hey, guys, i just heard lena dnuham loudly criticized the lack of diversity in hollywood while maintaining a show about the spoiled white daughters of wealthy creatives that had a black character on it one time for like fifteen minutes can anyone c/d

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

vug posted:

I hope she gets turned around at theborder. lol

She needs a good spray tan and they'll just think she's a dumpy looking middle-aged Mexican woman.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Lena Cumfart

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

unironically can't wait to vote for trump now

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Sitting Here posted:

Trump/Dunham 2016, let's just hatefuck our way to the apocalypse

for his inauguration, trump has to bang dunham in front of the capitol before an audience of every single american

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
No one in this thread is actually going to vote.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Gobblecoque posted:

for his inauguration, trump has to bang dunham in front of the capitol before an audience of every single american

Then people will just say he's copying David Cameron.

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Has anybody said lena GONEham yet

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Then people will just say he's copying David Cameron.

HEYOOOOOO

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Doomtalker posted:

Has anybody said lena GONEham yet

Lena Dumbass

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
mods please change Lena Dunham word filter to Geena Davis tia

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

mdm posted:

mods please change Lena Dunham word filter to Geena Davis tia

Or Fat Transpig whichever

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

why punish Canada

We never expected it but Canada will start WW3 to prevent this

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

We need people to be sympathetic to our cause. Let's go outside dressed like cyberpunk retards, flail around while screaming like children, and pepperspray actual children. I'm on the right side of history.

- The American Millinial Leftist

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

We need people to be sympathetic to our cause. Let's go outside dressed like cyberpunk retards, flail around while screaming like children, and pepperspray actual children. I'm on the right side of history.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i'm gonna write in "Lena Dunham" on my ballot for President of the United States of America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

The millenial attitude seems to basically be "you can't fire me I quit" where the thing theyre quitting is being a normal adult with a job

• Locked thread