Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
my wife moved out but at least i have satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

i had a turkey burger tonight and while chewing i had a clairvoyant flash into a dystopian future where everything is more or less the same but beef hamburgers went extinct and were replaced by turkeyburgers

i am weeping softly to myself as i type this, i might just drive my cutlass into the local zoo later
Ostrich is the good bird burg.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
ill gently caress you in half

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

if you're a sadsack depression riddled drain on society you should just cheer up imo

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

The happiest day of my internet life was yesterday. I got personally banned by lowtax himself.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
gbs: the place to find normal people

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I'm not broken thread, I promise

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i was broken then they put me back together like a more hosed up version of humpty dumpty

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
but now im mostly not broke :downs: so i can post here

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Can broken internet lizards post on here

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
My internet is not broken and thus I can post. So, at least I got that going for myself.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
being a goon led to my eventual downfall and homelessness

specifically gbs

I now post exclusively from the library while making constant trips to check my alleyway box fort has not been breached and my few possessions remain. the bigger problem is someone sitting down while im away cause thats account sharing (ban) . a catch 22 sort of. it's a cruel hosed up world

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I'm actually a well adjusted human being who enjoys pretending to be retarded on gbs.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
I own really hard in real life but my secret vice is internet trolling, which often involves being retarded.

My IQ is actually quite high and I have a killer gaming rig/family/job

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I have a few close friends and good hobbies. I have a stable job and a nice woman I'm seeing.

Literally the thing I like the least about myself is how much time I spend posting, that and my student loan debt.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Its really cool how normal everyone actually is. I feel closer to you all.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm horribly broken in numerous ways, but... I'm actually kind of OK with it?

I mean, sure my life kinda sucks, but everyone's life could use some improvement, or they could improve upon themselves in some way. So I'm not really any worse off than anyone else, even taking my crippling psychological disorders, awful job, and every other chunk of feces in the manure cart that is my existence into account.

But I try to make baby steps at improvement - be more involved at work, develop skills in a hobby - and enjoy the little things like drinking and watching a three hour block of cartoons while using my dog as an armrest or celebrating poops that come out so clean I only have to wipe once.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

Mandator posted:

heh me too

*spins the chamber*

maybe tonight

*click*

GODDAMN IT

Make sure your chambers are balenced or the odds of you living will be skewed. The bullet likes to settle to the bottom unless you are cowboying your piece to poo poo.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I don't feel the need to make my own insecurities or need for attention everyone else's problem under the guide of some incurable mental illness, so i figure I should post in this thread. Plus, I had a nice mother's day with my mom and siblings as we gave her gifts and she showed sincere appreciation for the time we took to do so. My dad grilled up some ribs and then my mom pulled out the photo album and we all laughed.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I'd like to join this normal cool dude posting club. I do most of my posting from work, and have never been on antidepressants or had a panic attack because my brain isn't a broken mess.

:monar:

immaculate_kasia
May 9, 2016

by Shine
i am br0k3n :-(

but this is mostly because i see my goon friends from 2000 and even 1999 not that happy with their lives

one is in a buch of pics at his friends wedding frowning

the other works at a slaughter house/car thing night job and is basically a heroin addict

the other apparently is not making enough money 4 her needs

and we r scheduled to be in a recession for a bit longer so it all seems so dismal

i think this is y i read up on elliot wave theory and started plying around with it

it is like gammatria and farmers eugenics and strology COMBINED

true native magic

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

various cheeses posted:

I'd like to join this normal cool dude posting club. I do most of my posting from work, and have never been on antidepressants or had a panic attack because my brain isn't a broken mess.

:monar:

Oh poo poo, we can't post here if we've had a panic attack?

Because I had one last week when the power went out at 4AM and I woke up in pitch blackness and though I had gone blind.

immaculate_kasia
May 9, 2016

by Shine

Booblord Zagats posted:

I don't feel the need to make my own insecurities or need for attention everyone else's problem under the guide of some incurable mental illness, so i figure I should post in this thread. Plus, I had a nice mother's day with my mom and siblings as we gave her gifts and she showed sincere appreciation for the time we took to do so. My dad grilled up some ribs and then my mom pulled out the photo album and we all laughed.

ur the biggest emo i ever met tbh LOL idk y u arent a bar tender tho i hope it worked out with whatever nice boi u was dating last (according to last time i checked okc it didnt tho??)

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Cthulu Carl posted:

Oh poo poo, we can't post here if we've had a panic attack?

Because I had one last week when the power went out at 4AM and I woke up in pitch blackness and though I had gone blind.

You could probably get a pass on that because no one's brain is working well at 4am. Unless it was something hilarious like "forgot to open eyes and thought I went blind"

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

immaculate_kasia posted:

ur the biggest emo i ever met tbh LOL idk y u arent a bar tender tho i hope it worked out with whatever nice boi u was dating last (according to last time i checked okc it didnt tho??)

What?

various cheeses posted:

You could probably get a pass on that because no one's brain is working well at 4am. Unless it was something hilarious like "forgot to open eyes and thought I went blind"

I think I've had one once, but I wasn't sure if it was in a dream or as I was waking up at like 3am-ish. It made me quit taking unisom

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

That's Dare, the embodiment of everything this thread stands against.

immaculate_kasia
May 9, 2016

by Shine
penis and vagina

inseminations with prejudice?

that isa rape

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

The happiest day of my internet life was yesterday. I got personally banned by lowtax himself.

:agreed:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

this the gbs alcoholic three? if not plz link me

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

SurfaceDetail posted:

I own really hard in real life but my secret vice is internet trolling, which often involves being retarded.

My IQ is actually quite high and I have a killer gaming rig/family/job

you troll on the internet? no way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

You can still post if you:
live in a car but its a nice car or was 14 years ago
bathe in a library
get paid even you if gotta grind
grown/don't play

• Locked thread