Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I had my funny bone removed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

-Wisdom teeth removed
-Bankart repair

On July 1st I find out if I need another Bankart repair or some other type of shoulder surgery.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
shuffleboard is cool

I need wisdom teeth and a lot of other dental work but I can't afford it

when is the government gonna give me everything for free

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i had my neck fat fashioned into a functional second rear end so i can use the toilet as a pillow and poop in my sleep.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Windows 98 posted:

I had my funny bone removed

Moderator material, imo

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
i got no appendix..i feel empty

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

they removed my penis because everyone was jealous but it just grew back. it was ingrown at first but if you yank hard enough youll be right as rain :)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I had a spinal fusion in a childrens hospital. It was p lame. Some gross lady named Freddy was feeling me up while I was 15 years old and on sodium pentathol presurgical drugs, asking me if I had a girlfriend right before I went under. Then in addition to the surgical pain I had an itchy spot right under my balls where my buttcrack starts for like 2 weeks. It was weird because there were supposedly not doing any surgery in that spot, just a hip graft and a fusion down to lumbar vertebrae whatever. It specifically itched like healing scar tissue. Welp that's my medical child rape story.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Jun 23, 2016

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I had part of my colon removed.

While they were in there I had them transplant a gorilla clit to make up for the reduced sensation.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

criscodisco posted:

I had part of my colon removed.

While they were in there I had them transplant a gorilla clit to make up for the reduced sensation.

Carrier pigeon me.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i hd my balls removed and replaced w/ a slide whistle sound effect that plays every ytime i mention my balls rwemoval surgury

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I had fragments of fireworks removed from my eyeball and now every six months when I go for a contact lens check they ask me about the scar on my cornea why can't they JUST MAKE A loving NOTE JESUS

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Forgot to mention my vasectomy. Best $1.83 out of pocket I've ever spent.

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
I have had two sinus surgeries to remove nasal polyps, first one as a kid and I still remember the smell of the 5 feet of mummy wrap they had stuffed up there

Two double lung transplants, first was easy but second I pretty much died and spent 6 months in the icu

And I got a big chunk taken out of my balls to harvest my sperm because I ain't got no vas deferens

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
can i have the rest of your balls

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
Will you give them a loving home?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Turpitude posted:

Will you give them a loving home?

i would, my tetras just died and my fish tank is empty

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I've never had a surgery because I'm not broken

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i got like 10 teeth taken out at once and i got to keep them all afterwards and kept them in a jar because i couldnt just throw away something like that

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
The summer before my senior year my buddies were big into paintball. poo poo was expensive, probably still is. I opted out.

They called me - it was June 21 the summer solstice - and told me Rob couldn't make it and everything was paid for and I could use Rob's stuff and would I come out? Sure, why not. I spent the afternoon running through some woods while getting shot at. It was... uh... fun? I guess? Anyways, we quit as it got dusky and drove back to Mike's house. Mike lived by a large, undeveloped swamp near the edge of town. They said 'hey let's play in the swamp while we still have light'. We went back to our cars to grab our gear and I grabbed my gun from the front seat and looked at the trunk. Rob was shorter than I was and the gear didn't fit well. I was tired, I didn't want to put that poo poo on or wear it for another hour.

What harm could it do to leave it behind?

I ran back to the swamp without any jacket or face or eye protection. What can I say in my defense? I was young and dumb.

With a few minutes of starting I tried to ambush someone crossing the low area of the swamp. I had the jump on him and I remember him whirling and firing at me.

I took the first one directly to my right eye. I went down screaming. I had my hand over it and remember falling backwards onto the muddy swamp. He came running over and I was all "My eye! gently caress! poo poo! I got hit in my eye!". I scrambled up and towards Mike's house. I made it to the driveway when the rest of the game had come over after hearing something happening. I remember facing them and telling them what happened. I said "I'm gonna lower my hand" and when I did I saw a few of them take a step back. My hand was covered in green paint, mud, and blood. I knew poo poo was bad.

They called my mom who took me to the local hospital. This was a small town and they were in no way prepared to deal with an eye emergency. They made calls and scheduled me with an eye clinic in Minneapolis (Edina, actually) the next morning. I was put into a hospital bed but they wouldn't give me anything for the pain because they didn't know what it might do to the eye. I writhed and cried to my dad and vomited all night long until early in the AM when he put me into the car and started the many hour drive to the city. He got me there and checked in and they immediately gave me something that took away all the pain.

I had two major eye surgeries and had to spend the summer before my senior year of high school flat on my stomach. To try and save my vision they had injected an air bubble into my eye and I had to lay face down so that it held the retina in place. No reading, no TV, nothing. My mom checked me out books on tape (90's so literally books on tape) and would come and flip/change the tapes to give me something to listen to. My buddies came to visit and I would just lay there face down while they talked to me.

I lost 90% of the vision in my right eye, I have a little peripheral vision in the bottom corner but that's it.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

I got a pilonidal cyst which is apparently the gooniest of diseases.

They removed my entire asscrack down to the pelvis and it had to be stuffed with new gauze every day.

Boy having gauze torn off of a place with no skin really hurt a lot :)

I had one of those years ago and was almost paralyzed because it was so close to the base of my spine and now I have a big scoop of flesh missing.

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Jesus dude. That sucks :(

Yes it does. Luckily I'm in a universal healthcare country, otherwise I'd be bankrupt.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Zahgaegun posted:

The summer before my senior year my buddies were big into paintball. poo poo was expensive, probably still is. I opted out.

They called me - it was June 21 the summer solstice - and told me Rob couldn't make it and everything was paid for and I could use Rob's stuff and would I come out? Sure, why not. I spent the afternoon running through some woods while getting shot at. It was... uh... fun? I guess? Anyways, we quit as it got dusky and drove back to Mike's house. Mike lived by a large, undeveloped swamp near the edge of town. They said 'hey let's play in the swamp while we still have light'. We went back to our cars to grab our gear and I grabbed my gun from the front seat and looked at the trunk. Rob was shorter than I was and the gear didn't fit well. I was tired, I didn't want to put that poo poo on or wear it for another hour.

What harm could it do to leave it behind?

I ran back to the swamp without any jacket or face or eye protection. What can I say in my defense? I was young and dumb.

With a few minutes of starting I tried to ambush someone crossing the low area of the swamp. I had the jump on him and I remember him whirling and firing at me.

I took the first one directly to my right eye. I went down screaming. I had my hand over it and remember falling backwards onto the muddy swamp. He came running over and I was all "My eye! gently caress! poo poo! I got hit in my eye!". I scrambled up and towards Mike's house. I made it to the driveway when the rest of the game had come over after hearing something happening. I remember facing them and telling them what happened. I said "I'm gonna lower my hand" and when I did I saw a few of them take a step back. My hand was covered in green paint, mud, and blood. I knew poo poo was bad.

They called my mom who took me to the local hospital. This was a small town and they were in no way prepared to deal with an eye emergency. They made calls and scheduled me with an eye clinic in Minneapolis (Edina, actually) the next morning. I was put into a hospital bed but they wouldn't give me anything for the pain because they didn't know what it might do to the eye. I writhed and cried to my dad and vomited all night long until early in the AM when he put me into the car and started the many hour drive to the city. He got me there and checked in and they immediately gave me something that took away all the pain.

I had two major eye surgeries and had to spend the summer before my senior year of high school flat on my stomach. To try and save my vision they had injected an air bubble into my eye and I had to lay face down so that it held the retina in place. No reading, no TV, nothing. My mom checked me out books on tape (90's so literally books on tape) and would come and flip/change the tapes to give me something to listen to. My buddies came to visit and I would just lay there face down while they talked to me.

I lost 90% of the vision in my right eye, I have a little peripheral vision in the bottom corner but that's it.

this dude needs a swirly

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
My wrist surgery is coming along fine, thanks for asking goons (the only one to show any concern was a certain DadGay.SoWhat, obvious noobie lolll).

Don't destroy your wrist is what I'm saying

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

jackyl posted:

this dude needs a swirly

I'll give you a swirly first so help me God

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Champenema posted:

Don't destroy your wrist is what I'm saying

Oh now you tell me

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
Hernia in the pelvic region. Day surgery.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
i added a fourth nipple

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I had a live human cut out of my midsection. I don't remember it (general anesthesia because it was an emergency) but I remember the morphine button and being shown the first picture ever of the kid right as the morphine hit me, causing me to yell "WOE HE'S GOT HUGE BALLS." those were my first words ever about my kid after he was born.

Also remember not farting for three days because I was convinced it would pop the staples or shoot my uterus out through my vaginal canal or something

When I finally got the courage to fart, obv the staples held, and I went into the bathroom and farted for five minutes straight. People could hear and I didn't care

Oh and a lot of blood. Huge pads + huge underwear to hold the huge pads, nurses put these absorbent pads under my rear end on the bed. I stood up once and apparently everything was at capacity, because a bunch of blood just streamed to the floor and baby-daddy looked like he was going to lose consciousness

Honestly was probably less painful than vaginal birth, healing included. Bled for a month, then I was fine

Also had a couple cysts removed from an ovary and two wisdom teeth surgically removed (small mouth) but neither of those were a big deal. Not at the time and especially not compared to a c-section

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Fixed the crack in my butt. Nice and smooth now. :clint:

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice
Catheter ablation

actual procedure was nothing, especially because i kept asking for more :catdrugs:

worst part was the pre-op check up where they shove a huge rubber dildo down your throat to check for blood clots etc. in the heart. you'd think at this time and age technology would allow for more elegant devices.
they give you this gel you're supposed gargle with to numb your throat, but i kinda failed at that. instead i just swooshed it around my mouth and then swallowed it.

they had to force that goddamn thing down. there were 3 doctors in the room, one pushed it in and 2 others tried to calm my ridiculously strong gag reflex.

after the procedure one of them quickly vanished, one was staring at the wall holding his hand over his mouth and one lady mumbled something into her voice recorder and i was dismissed.
either they all felt really bad for me or they had a hard time holding back laughter. i'd bet on the latter.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Do you think people with hosed up diseases should be allowed to die to increase the fitness of the species

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
Adenoids out

Adenoids out again

Tonsils out

Wisdom teeth out

I think that's it

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002
My gallbladder decided to make a gallstone the size of a grape, then tried to shove that stone through a teeny tiny tube, then EXPLODED so it had to be removed. I'm told they had to suck all the bile and acid and gunk off of my surrounding organs and vacuum them up real nice. Still damaged the poo poo out of my liver and I couldn't drink for six months.

Three months later I had to have a skin infection removed. Two months after that I got my tubes tied. I went from being normal to having 16 small cuts all over my stomach, it looks like someone tried to kill me with a very small, ineffective prison shiv.

Oh and wisdom teeth but whatever.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
They took out the flap of gums that connected my upper lip to just above my front teeth for some reason

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Wisdom teeth during summer between freshman and sophomore years in high school, colonoscopy, and re-packing my exploded pinky finger back together after it was crushed to the point of bursting + breaking the bones.

These are pretty weaksauce surgeries but it's what I got.

gently caress wisdom teeth surgery though, I bled for 4 days and vomited blood more times than I could keep track of. It was brutal.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
appendectomy at 10, tonsils at 18, nothing cool

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Crimson Harvest posted:

gently caress wisdom teeth surgery though, I bled for 4 days and vomited blood more times than I could keep track of. It was brutal.

I didn't get my wisdom teeth removed until I was 35. Luckily it was only on the top, bottom ones never appeared.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
All my wisdom teeth came in straight as arrows. Lucky I missed that bus. Pain to brush though.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I tried looking for my MRI pic of my hosed up spine. If I find it I'll post it. Jesus Christ so much pain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
Four wisdom teeth, two complicated extractions after failed root canals, gastro endoscopy, but here are the worst two:

I was circumcised at age 11 due to phimosis. The anesthesia was very rough on me, I still remember vividly how miserable I felt all day after waking up. Also, I was at the age when random boners are a thing, so those would stretch and pop stitches in the most painful way you can imagine. Also, in the early stages of healing, the sensitive, newly exposed head and the raw, seeping stitches would stick to my underwear, and I'd have to peel them off carefully; this was unavoidable and incredibly painful.
I've been extremely jealous ever since of everyone who gets circumcised at birth, and whenever I hear anti-circumcision political speech or see their floats at pride parades and whatnot, that poo poo pisses me off to no end. No loving way I'll ever roll the dice on my kids possibly having to go through what I had to endure.

This is another thing that happened to me, anesthesia-free tonsillectomy:
:nms: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=47d_1277026181 :nms:

I was about the same age as the kid in the video. All I remember is blood and screaming, forever. There was an old rusty bucket for me to throw up blood/chunks of flesh into. My surgeon wasn't nearly as quick as the one in the video. Afterwards, my mom basically called me a little bitch for crying so much.
Also, I got ice cream and a butt candle.

new friend from school fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Jun 24, 2016

• Locked thread