Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
My dad is smart, dedicated, fun-loving, curious about many things, gregarious, and generous to family and friends. He wouldn't just give you the shirt off his back, he'd insist on driving you to a clothing store and buying you a week's worth of outfits. He would be perfect if he wasn't a big ol' neocon.

As for fears I suppose he is most worried about the West falling to Communism and/or radical Islam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

ElGroucho posted:

My dad is getting fat as gently caress

my dad was super fat when i was young but now, even with the diabetes, he is a lot thinner and more active

Ultimo Hombre
Jul 26, 2015
My dad is a really good guy, he'll go out of his way to help anyone. He gave up his dream of investments for a more steady job, he became a firefighter. He's retired now and spends his days golfing and doing tons of fun things with the grandchildren. I don't think I've ever heard him listen to anything but the Beach Boys and he has a great head of hair.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
My dad beat a pitbull to death with a lead pipe. Man, growing up carnie was fun

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012
My dad wore a toupee. I still wonder how many people would have noticed when we were out. He really loved women. He's dead though so I'll never know what his fears were.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

imandyyo posted:

My dad wore a toupee. I still wonder how many people would have noticed when we were out. He really loved women. He's dead though so I'll never know what his fears were.

Did you ever try it on? When my grandma's hair started to thin she had several wigs made that matched her haircut she'd had for years. When she died my mom wouldn't let me have any of her furniture unless I wore one of grandma's wigs around for the whole day including going to the grocery and Steak and Shake.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
My dad sucked at the original super mario.

Methanar fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Jun 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012

criscodisco posted:

Did you ever try it on? When my grandma's hair started to thin she had several wigs made that matched her haircut she'd had for years. When she died my mom wouldn't let me have any of her furniture unless I wore one of grandma's wigs around for the whole day including going to the grocery and Steak and Shake.

Your mom sounds cool. Never tried it. It had its own presence and I only ever looked at it in its resting state from afar.

• Locked thread