Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Volume posted:

Lot of goons are getting kind of old and having children either by accident or on purpose. But still they're children of goons so it's not like they have the best genes in those cells and I'm sure that already put at a disadvantage in the social jungle that is our world.

Goon-Parents, no one is saying you don't love your kids, but take a good hard look at them. Is your kid a loser? Does he watch anime? Has he asked you to pay for his WoW subscription? Does he get straight A's?

Go ahead and be honest; you'd totally give your kid a swirly if you were his age. This is a safe place to vent.

Uh, were your parents goons or does your dynasty start with you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
My daughters are awesome and the love of my life.

My sons are assholes and I wish they'd leave already

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
yeah op lets bring children down a notch

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol just lol if you have brought children into this dumpster fire of a world

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

what in the gently caress is wrong with you?

CADPAT
Jul 23, 2004

For the men
to my left and right!
:hist101:

The Protagonist posted:

op, my spawn has been postnatally gestating for 16 months now, and he is still extremely dumb and retarded. i often tell him simple warnings like "hot", "you'll fall" and "that's poisonous." While I am sure he understands me after several failed attempts, he often seems to deliberately ignore my warnings, much to my chagrin.

how much longer should i expect him to be extremely dumb and also retarded?

This one is my favourite.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

genesplicer posted:

My wife and I did the calculations, and we figured out there are several non-zero probabilities.

1. The child could be a red-headed boy
2. The child could grow up to be a criminal
3. The child could grow up to be the perfect example of the song "Cat's in the cradle"
4. The child could grow up to be a goon

For these reasons, and others, I had a vasectomy many years ago. It has really eased my mind.

very wise

I know that somewhere the ginger gene is locked within the tortured mess that is my genetic code as well~

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Zeno-25 posted:

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

The Protagonist posted:

op, my spawn has been postnatally gestating for 16 months now, and he is still extremely dumb and retarded. i often tell him simple warnings like "hot", "you'll fall" and "that's poisonous." While I am sure he understands me after several failed attempts, he often seems to deliberately ignore my warnings, much to my chagrin.

how much longer should i expect him to be extremely dumb and also retarded?

sup has-a-16-month-old buddy

let's see whose kid gets not-retarded first, this will be exciting

naem
May 29, 2011

Same

naem fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jul 9, 2016

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

my kid is awesome and could probably beat your candy rear end into a coma OP

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
My kid was jumping on a trampoline/bungee thing in a mall and kept yelling "I am Ironman!!" really loud.

Then just when he attracts a small crowd of "isn't he cute" old people he yells "I'm a wanker!"

'orrible bastard.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
kids are the best reason to keep guns in the house and also own pitbulls

e: pitbulls that open carry

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I have absolutely no idea about Pokémon but I just went for a two hour walk with my daughter looking for them.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I have absolutely no idea about Pokémon but I just went for a two hour walk with my daughter looking for them.

King of Bees posted:

What I'm saying is suck my balls nerds.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

King of Bees posted:

I have absolutely no idea about Poke;mon but I just went for a two hour walk with my daughter looking for them.

What I'm saying is suck my balls nerds.

So......

Your daughter likes pokemon...

and you think people that like pokemon are nerds...

and you want them to suck your balls..

Take a seat.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Zeno-25 posted:

yeah pretty much. my kid is pretty rad for a 3 year old but he just learned about the USA at daycare and has already started talking about making it great again.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

504 posted:

So......

Your daughter likes pokemon...

and you think people that like pokemon are nerds...

and you want them to suck your balls..

Take a seat.

Is English your second language? That's the only way I think you could have misread that so badly. Try again friendo.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RocktheCaulk posted:

Mine is like 10 weeks old and she doesn't do anything besides smile at me after blasting a duke and puking on me. She is going to be a great goonette.

Read this as 10 years old

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Does being a man child count?

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I loving hate my kids.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ben Smash posted:

Only if the manchild is your child and you want to bitch about them

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
I have a step son

Is Autistic and has ADD. He's loving weird, he hates loud noises, gets scared by the dumbest poo poo (like Halloween decorations), screams like a baby when he has to do something he doesn't want, is very smart, cannot play with other children, has no ability to interact with people other than a very superficial way, loves to play computer games and watch CN. However he loving hates Anime so I guess it's a win. Also he's very cuddly and affectionate but he's 9 and who knows what he'll be like in a few years.

The kids totally going to grow up to be a goon. I can see him living in my basement when he's 35.

It's a love/hate relationship

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

jlechem posted:

I have a step son

Is Autistic and has ADD. He's loving weird, he hates loud noises, gets scared by the dumbest poo poo (like Halloween decorations), screams like a baby when he has to do something he doesn't want, is very smart, cannot play with other children, has no ability to interact with people other than a very superficial way, loves to play computer games and watch CN. However he loving hates Anime so I guess it's a win. Also he's very cuddly and affectionate but he's 9 and who knows what he'll be like in a few years.

The kids totally going to grow up to be a goon. I can see him living in my basement when he's 35.

lol you hosed up

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
I really should make the vasectomy appointment seeing as I'm at least as terrified of responsibility as I am fond of raw-dawggin'.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
My 14 year old downloaded Pokemon Go on his phone and told me it was "retarded".

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

Ben Smash posted:

As a thirty'ish year old loser child I'm here to put you fucks on notice. gently caress you dad!

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

jlechem posted:

I have a step son

His mother must be hot beyond all normal description of hotness, like so beautiful that you can't go out in public with her anymore because you slip and fall in the puddles of drool emanating from every person in visual range.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

JnnyThndrs posted:

His mother must be hot beyond all normal description of hotness, like so beautiful that you can't go out in public with her anymore because you slip and fall in the puddles of drool emanating from every person in visual range.

You must have a hot mom.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

jlechem posted:

I have a step son

Is Autistic and has ADD. He's loving weird, he hates loud noises, gets scared by the dumbest poo poo (like Halloween decorations), screams like a baby when he has to do something he doesn't want, is very smart, cannot play with other children, has no ability to interact with people other than a very superficial way, loves to play computer games and watch CN. However he loving hates Anime so I guess it's a win.

none of this sounds very smart, with the exception of the anime thing at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

RaceBannon posted:

My 14 year old downloaded Pokemon Go on his phone and told me it was "retarded".

Keep up the good work pops, there may yet be hope for the future

• Locked thread