Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Ronald_Raygun posted:

Im a millennial and probably smarter than you

anime avatar

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I literally feel like making GBS threads my pants

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
OP go get hosed you pedantic oval office bitch

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Worst part is that the women in the video are 100% correct.

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!

Beef Turret posted:

Worst part is that the women in the video are 100% correct.

I'll give them a few of their points on technicalities. Yes, I suppose somewhere there is enough stretchy material to make you a bikini. Also, I'm well aware that you can wear bright colors, and be loud and proud about being a fat rear end. The question is not a matter of can, but rather a matter of should.

Pretending that they are healthy, and acting like they wouldn't be happier if they lost weight is pure horseshit though.

dadada123
Sep 3, 2014

HarlanHell posted:

I'll give them a few of their points on technicalities. Yes, I suppose somewhere there is enough stretchy material to make you a bikini. Also, I'm well aware that you can wear bright colors, and be loud and proud about being a fat rear end. The question is not a matter of can, but rather a matter of should.

Pretending that they are healthy, and acting like they wouldn't be happier if they lost weight is pure horseshit though.

just let people do what they want man. why you gotta be such a loving fag bout it

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
"The question is not a matter of can, but rather a matter of should."

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Only a retard would post about how smart they are on an internet forum.

*pulls MENSA card out of comically thick wallet*

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Only a retard would post about how smart they are on an internet forum.

That's no different from calling somebody else stupid.

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Ronald_Raygun posted:

just let people do what they want man. why you gotta be such a loving fag bout it

Because these fat fucks are putting a strain on our nations medical establishment, and raising my insurance rates through the roof. At least smokers and alcoholics have enough decency to admit they have a problem. These bitches not only fail to see their conditions as a problem they celebrate it like being hundreds of pounds overweight is deserving of a medal. The fact that actual big name companies are running ad campaigns with this garbage in it is disturbing. Its one thing not to make fun of people its a another to literally celibate their self inflicted illness.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
No you see, I'm actually being altruistic by attacking women online

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

HarlanHell posted:

Because these fat fucks are putting a strain on our nations medical establishment, and raising my insurance rates through the roof. At least smokers and alcoholics have enough decency to admit they have a problem. These bitches not only fail to see their conditions as a problem they celebrate it like being hundreds of pounds overweight is deserving of a medal. The fact that actual big name companies are running ad campaigns with this garbage in it is disturbing. Its one thing not to make fun of people its a another to literally celibate their self inflicted illness.

Then loving do something about it JFC.

You're a useless oval office.

Gamer With Dignity fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Jul 24, 2016

Irom
May 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

CJacobs posted:

"would my life be better if I were thinner?

...no :smug:"

I closed the video I refuse to watch it

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Beef Turret posted:

No you see, I'm actually being altruistic by attacking women online

I don't give a poo poo about these fat bitches as individuals. I do however give a poo poo about the impact that these fat bitches fat positive attitudes will have on society at large. I guess that makes me altruistic?

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
God I hate your entire generation.

dadada123
Sep 3, 2014

HarlanHell posted:

you are insane if you really think im going to read all of that

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Gamer With Dignity posted:

Then loving do something about it JFC.

Thats the problem in a nutshell. Short of convincing everyone to allow me to run some sort of forced fat people concentration camps its totally out of my hands. The only people who can keep these people from eating themselves to death is them. That is why acting like morbid obesity is something to be proud of is so poisonous. Other fats see this, and think the reason they feel like poo poo all the time is lack of self esteem. No rear end in a top hat you feel like poo poo because you're straining your body to the limit just doing normal human poo poo like walking.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

HarlanHell posted:

Thats the problem in a nutshell. Short of convincing everyone to allow me to run some sort of forced fat people concentration camps its totally out of my hands. The only people who can keep these people from eating themselves to death is them. That is why acting like morbid obesity is something to be proud of is so poisonous. Other fats see this, and think the reason they feel like poo poo all the time is lack of self esteem. No rear end in a top hat you feel like poo poo because you're straining your body to the limit just doing normal human poo poo like walking.

HURR DURR DURR DURR

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I can't wait until I have a job putting paid2poop gen-x retards like you out of business, OP.

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

HarlanHell posted:

I don't give a poo poo about these fat bitches as individuals. I do however give a poo poo about the impact that these fat bitches fat positive attitudes will have on society at large. I guess that makes me altruistic?

I don't really give a gently caress about your gay retard opinion one way or the other but this is exactly why I shitted on your op. It was just endless salty bitter unfunny bullshit.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Let's measure who gives less of a poo poo in this thread, I'll judge

OP, you go first

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Don Tacorleone posted:

Let's measure who gives less of a poo poo in this thread, I'll judge

OP, you go first

I obviously give a poo poo. Just no about the individuals in the video. I give a poo poo about the impressionable chubby teen watching this commercial and deciding that maybe it is ok to eat a gallon of ice cream in one sitting.

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

PinkoBastard posted:

unfunny bullshit.

There is nothing funny about #fatpride. Except for when they try to prove how healthy they are by "running" a 5k without putting in any training.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Let's be real, OP. You were that impressionable chubby teen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

PinkoBastard posted:

I don't really give a gently caress about your gay retard opinion one way or the other but this is exactly why I shitted on your op. It was just endless salty bitter unfunny bullshit.

I never thought I'd see this on a website who's owner told a woman to stop pooing babies out of her poisoned womb.

"Stop being mean to idiots on the internet." - Millennials

• Locked thread