Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

making GBS threads? sure. pissing? w/e man. i touch my dick all the time without feeling the need to wash my hands. it's just skin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Serious question in relation to genital hygiene: why do dicks produce smegma?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

you only have to wash your hands after pissing if you got a foreskin and the accompanying dick cheese and other gross poo poo

e: ^see

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

big shags posted:

Get circumcised

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I used to be a cavalier hand-washer, but then I got bad gastroenteritis 3 times in 4 months, each from a different place. Now I wash my hands all the time and have terrible food/germ anxiety. Thanks for asking, OP.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

i only wash my hands when i pee on them. so all the time

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

big shags posted:

serious answer: natural lubrication

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
I always wash because im not an animal or an American, but why do some bathrooms have god drat pull doors?

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Think about this. When you smell poo poo and piss, actual particles of poo poo and piss are entering your nose. If you are in the kind of environment where that happens, then, you must also have poo poo and piss particles on your hands. I don't know where I was going with this.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

big shags posted:

It's a natural flavor enhancer.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Pretty much any time I'm in a public restroom, there's at least one or two slobs that leave without flushing, nor washing their hands.

YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH AMERICA

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

My hands are way dirtier than my dick, if anything I wash my hands before I piss

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Sperghetti posted:

My hands are way dirtier than my dick, if anything I wash my hands before I piss

You should.

but you should also wash them after

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I just carry a camel bak everywhere i go, constantly washing my hands. this is my 3rd keyboard this month

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Waltzing Along posted:

My penis is clean.

your penis is covered in poo poo

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

I don't even think about why I just can't be loving arsed.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Volume posted:

That's really gross. You're leaving poo poo and piss particles on everything you touch.

Thats the desired effect?
Dont you know anything about terretorial marking?
What are you, some beta bitch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
You just gotta know the trick.
https://youtu.be/dKsFUiS8QPM

• Locked thread