Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009
Direct quotes from neighbours:

Wife: I don't know if it's safe to keep a gun in your car, what if someone tries to take it?
Husband: Let them loving try.

Child having tantrum
Father: Shut the gently caress up you little human being.

Child swears
Father: Stop swearing you loving friend of the family.

Asking them to stop that and their constantly barking dog only got me sweared at every time they get drunk. "gently caress you Bushmaori, loving human being hahahhahahaha"
I want to move.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

I lived in a house in New Orleans that was in a rapidly gentrifying neighborhood. We were the last poo poo holes left on the whole block. The wall was peeling of the back of the house- you could see sunlight through the roof, we had a roost of pigeons living in the wall of the kitchen. The kitchen floor itself was wavier than a skatepark, infested with roaches, and every appliance was broken or missing.

We had 7 chickens who would just wander around making GBS threads everywhere, a roommate bought a gigantic diesel schoolbus and parked it on the street, obstructing like 5 people's regular parking spots. We had about 5 broke rear end mopeds chained to our fence. The patio was missing a structurally integral pillar, and was constantly swarmed with mosquitos because the hose leaked so there was a perpetual body of standing water.

A tree fell in our yard and stayed there for months. The landlord only took cash.

On top of that we tried to air bnb the place. Lmao.

All your neighbors are fuckin saints.

TheFuglyStik
Mar 7, 2003

Attention-starved & smugly condescending, the hipster has been deemed by
top scientists as:
"The self-important, unemployable clowns of the modern age."
One of my neighbors tried poisoning my dog with chicken wings and antifreeze when I was about 17. It was nothing fertilizing his yard with rock salt one night couldn't make up for.

So I guess my advice for dealing with rear end in a top hat neighbors is to unleash your inner rear end in a top hat back at them. It's a safe outlet. :)

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Bushmaori posted:

Direct quotes from neighbours:

Wife: I don't know if it's safe to keep a gun in your car, what if someone tries to take it?
Husband: Let them loving try.

Child having tantrum
Father: Shut the gently caress up you little human being.

Child swears
Father: Stop swearing you loving friend of the family.

Asking them to stop that and their constantly barking dog only got me sweared at every time they get drunk. "gently caress you Bushmaori, loving human being hahahhahahaha"
I want to move.

Lol... You talk like a fag and your poo poo's all retarded.

One of my former neighbors welcomed my ex-wife and I into the neighborhood by ramming my car with his Crown Vic outside the developer's office. Later, in the same addition, there was a family (Mr. and Mrs. Cool Parents) on the opposite side of the pond from us that would have 25-30 drunk middle school kids running outside screaming around until 3am on the weekends. Then, there's all the resident octogenarians that think they own the place even though most of them haven't lived here as long as the younger people in the addition. I can't wait until my house sells.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Wasn't my neighbour but there was this woman who was the terror of the complex I lived in, around 2000 or so. She was in her 80s, could only get around with a walker, and incredibly, venomously, hated everyone. If I heard kids playing outside (we both lived on the ground floor) I could set my watch by her laboriously clumping outside to yell at them "you little loving faggots shut up before I rip the poo poo out of your little asses and shove it down your loving necks!" She had a cursing fluency that just amazed me. The odd thing is, she loved me for some reason; never swore at me, would tell me stories about how she was a nurse during WWII. I think it's because I was one of the few people who would hold the door for her when she was buzzing in. She would even clump outside to swear at like, birds, and squirrels. "Get the gently caress out of here you loving magpie gypsy jew thieves" and things like that.

Bizarrely this continued until she nearly died under a collapsing stack of newspapers she'd been hoarding in her apartment for the last 40 years, and then The Man came and put her in The Home. I saw her kids then ("a worthless shower of oval office water you didn't even gently caress" in her words).

Godspeed salty sailor mouthed lady. Godspeed.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

How! posted:

I lived in a house in New Orleans that was in a rapidly gentrifying neighborhood. We were the last poo poo holes left on the whole block. The wall was peeling of the back of the house- you could see sunlight through the roof, we had a roost of pigeons living in the wall of the kitchen. The kitchen floor itself was wavier than a skatepark, infested with roaches, and every appliance was broken or missing.

We had 7 chickens who would just wander around making GBS threads everywhere, a roommate bought a gigantic diesel schoolbus and parked it on the street, obstructing like 5 people's regular parking spots. We had about 5 broke rear end mopeds chained to our fence. The patio was missing a structurally integral pillar, and was constantly swarmed with mosquitos because the hose leaked so there was a perpetual body of standing water.

A tree fell in our yard and stayed there for months. The landlord only took cash.

On top of that we tried to air bnb the place. Lmao.

All your neighbors are fuckin saints.

Are you my friend John the punk rock anarchist guy I went to high school with?

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe

Scaramouche posted:

Wasn't my neighbour but there was this woman who was the terror of the complex I lived in, around 2000 or so. She was in her 80s, could only get around with a walker, and incredibly, venomously, hated everyone. If I heard kids playing outside (we both lived on the ground floor) I could set my watch by her laboriously clumping outside to yell at them "you little loving faggots shut up before I rip the poo poo out of your little asses and shove it down your loving necks!" She had a cursing fluency that just amazed me. The odd thing is, she loved me for some reason; never swore at me, would tell me stories about how she was a nurse during WWII. I think it's because I was one of the few people who would hold the door for her when she was buzzing in. She would even clump outside to swear at like, birds, and squirrels. "Get the gently caress out of here you loving magpie gypsy jew thieves" and things like that.

Bizarrely this continued until she nearly died under a collapsing stack of newspapers she'd been hoarding in her apartment for the last 40 years, and then The Man came and put her in The Home. I saw her kids then ("a worthless shower of oval office water you didn't even gently caress" in her words).

hahaha awesome old lady

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Cthulu Carl posted:

A few years ago, I was living with a girlfriend and her cat tended... Well, he tended to be a cat. If you moved slightly in bed he'd get in your face headbutting and meowing. If you threw him out of bed he'd throw a temper tantrum, usually by opening and slamming the cabinets in either the bathroom or the kitchen.

But if he got REALLY pissed he'd attack the stuffed mouse that hung on the closet door in the living room/entrance. He'd grab the mouse pulled it all the way down to the ground, then release it so it would rocket up and then THWAP against the ceiling. At three AM, usually.

So... Sorry anyone who had a downstairs neighbor who seemed to randomly pound on your floor in the middle of the night. :(

That cat is an rear end in a top hat and owns

Scaramouche posted:

Also owns.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Wanna see my creepy neighbor offer to buy the hair of your cool salty ancient lady neighbor.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Wamdoodle posted:

That cat is an rear end in a top hat and owns

No poo poo. Some days he'd get angry at the ex for some slight and when she was blow drying her hair after her shower, he'd pop a squat in the bathroom sink (the bathroom his litter box was in no less) stare her down and piss in the sink.

We stayed friends after we broke up so I'd cat sit for her from time to time. One time I walked into her apartment and he'd taken out every single roll of TP in the place, shredded them, then spread them all over her apartment. I texted her that everything looked fine, no messes to report, then held that bastard cat like a baby and rubbed his belly while he purred like a motherfucker.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Nooner posted:

my first college house we used to throw huge ragers constantly and was basically the "unofficial" frat house since the cops were always all over the real one but our neighbors never called the cops, in fact our neighbor actually gave me his card after he found out I was in a fraternity and threw lots of parties at our place (he was a bail bondsman guessing he figured would get a lot of work lol) even when we were shootign off potato cannons into the air at like 1am no one seemed to give a gently caress. holy poo poo what a good time to be alive. I'd say we were the bad neighbors but never once had the cops called on us -- other than one tiem that was kinda my fault, my buddy was drunk af and all upset cause his ex was hooking up with another guy at the party and my great idea was to tell him to go blow off steam by breakign bottles in the street. Even then the cop just rolled by in the car and was like "hey we heard some guy was breaking bottles out here " and wasted as gently caress was just like "uhh yeah we made him leave" and cop was like "aiight" and rolled off, it was chill

Being white owns am I right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

having mentally-competent neighbors (one of whom happens to be black, the other latino) owns because they're much quieter than the mentally-challenged white guy who wakes me up with his yelling about Jesus at 1 AM

also I love being able to pass myself off as white

• Locked thread