Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
The man who beat the Colts in Indy is now in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
So... I'm a Packers fan. That said, can anyone explain to me what I'm missing about the Al-Jazeera accusations against the players (including two Packers)?

I'm looking at this from the perspective of an employee. If someone outside the organization accused me of something that would result in immediate disciplinary actions against me, and I refused to submit to an investigation from my employer, I would expect consequences resulting from that.

Like I get Goodell is a poo poo-stain, but I don't think the process here is wrong. It's impossible to watch ESPN to get a good feel for this because ESPN is basically CNN and is poo poo as a news organization.

Boon fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Aug 16, 2016

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Boon posted:

So... I'm a Packers fan. That said, can anyone explain to me what I'm missing about the Al-Jazeera accusations against the players (including two Packers)?

I'm looking at this from the perspective of an employee. If someone outside the organization accused me of something that would result in immediate disciplinary actions against me, and I refused to submit to an investigation from my employer, I would expect consequences resulting from that.

Like I get Goodell is a poo poo-stain, but I don't think the process here is wrong. It's impossible to watch ESPN to get a good feel for this because ESPN is basically CNN and is poo poo as a news organization.

There's the added element that the guy has since retracted his statement and Manning has been cleared, so now the NFL is pursuing an investigation based on nothing.

troofs
Feb 28, 2011

The better Manning.
I put the 1st preseason game on as background while I worked so this is a week late but

holy poo poo Ryan Nassib is loving horrendous, if only there was some way of knowing that in advance, like maybe watching any his tape or just asking me

• Locked thread