Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
When I'm really bored I ride the public transit and look at things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I think things are pretty good and I'm doing ok

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Alan Smithee posted:

everyone is having sexy sex but me :smith:

:hfive:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FNRnzKjdk4 :nws: language

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

i wanted to post hello but it wouldnt let me :smith:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
im applying for a 3rd job because the quickest way to a woman's heart (aside from with a knife through or under the ribcage) is to be completely unreachable and unavailable while still barely pretending to give a poo poo while getting paid a lot.

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe

bitmap posted:

You have a job, and you're probably relatively young. You can go anywhere, do anything! You just need to want it enough :) :) :)...you were pulled from nothing to an arrangement of cells that can experience the myriad beauties of existence at an astoundingly precise time in history. Only the boring get bored. Be wonderful! Be safe. :)

Pretty good advice, honestly.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Work Work work. All I do is work.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
gently caress everything

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

gently caress everything

Read my new children's book, "Hector, what's wrong?"

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

I actively sabotage anything good that happens in my life because I've been depressed so long that I don't remember what it's like to be happy and any fleeting sense of joy or contentedness scares me. At this point hating myself and everything is the only way I can feel comfortable. As much as I'd love to change, something deep down inside me refuses to let that happen. Hopefully someday I'll be able to work up the courage to kill myself, but until then it's gin and tonics with bong rips all the way down.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

amityville anus posted:

im applying for a 3rd job because the quickest way to a woman's heart (aside from with a knife through or under the ribcage) is to be completely unreachable and unavailable while still barely pretending to give a poo poo while getting paid a lot.

Sounds like you have a plan! good luck! :)

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Work Work work. All I do is work.

Work/life balance is important, not only to your life, but to your work! It is a common misperception that working really hard all the time is the most effective path to success and your goals, but the truth is that there is a more difficult but rewarding path- the well planned, sustainable slow burn. When you are relaxed, your quality of work is better and you are happier during and outside business hours. Leave behind your manic scramble, and stop to enjoy yourself so that you can attain a semblance of satisfaction and personal peace. :)

a dog from hell posted:

When I'm really bored I ride the public transit and look at things.

I smoke marijuana and take a long shower! :)

mmmm
Jul 26, 2010

hey
you're one of them fancy lads, ain't ya?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2uHRMXxku8

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Hey guys, just another Wednesday in this hell we call life. What's making your day lovely today?
:smithcloud:

I woke up. :smith:

cnut
May 3, 2016

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
I never could have figured that my computer science engineering classmates were that nerdy and terrible. Im stranded in a new city for 5 years, with a bunch of retarded children drinking beer for their first time and doing the goddamn macarena on the dance floor. Its not even white and nerdy, its just sad.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
I probably have a great life but I feel nothing

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

I never could have figured that my computer science engineering classmates were that nerdy and terrible. Im stranded in a new city for 5 years, with a bunch of retarded children drinking beer for their first time and doing the goddamn macarena on the dance floor. Its not even white and nerdy, its just sad.

I'm gonna go drink beer for the manyith time cause life is pain

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

How many ibuprofen can you take in one day?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

posting to see why Hector said nice av

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

why are you out with your classmates instead of crushing puss on your own

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
shitasssssssss

Add shitasssssssss to dictionary?

Y

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

HI JIVEHONKY

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Every fucker in the world has wanted a piece of me wvery evening since last monday. Tonight wasy first free night in nearly two weeks and I had only one goal: get high af, lay in bed, and watch old episodes of star trek without being bothered.

I just managed to take a couple hits on a pipe full of weed and fuckers are blowing up my phone wanting a shoulder to cry on

ruined my loving buzz. Gosh i hate people.

And i know what youre thinking: "turn off yiur phone" but the simple fact is these star trek episodes are downloaded onto my phone.

crow baby
Oct 20, 2012
Life would be cool if I wasn't a piece of poo poo all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
THIS THREAD IT WAS MADE FOR ME TH-THIS IS MY THREAD

• Locked thread