Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

bad rear end

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i, a man, am sexually aroused by and desire deep emotional connections with, exclusively, men

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Dave_Indeed posted:

How long until you eventually will be struck by a vehicle traveling at a high rate of speed thus rendering you dead?

It's just a matter of time until you're going 15mph on a country road and get roasted by a truck doing 65mph at an unfortunate point in the road where the vehicle could not see you until it was too late.

Its best to make sure you can be seen at all times

• Locked thread