Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beejay
Apr 7, 2002

4.5 hours for a 9 inning game is beyond ridiculous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I'm 0-5 in NLCS games at Wrigley

0-1 at NLDS games at Dodger Stadium

STAY. HOME.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Yeah he threw a 95 mph fastball lol he was clearly just working on stuff

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Cubs to give out Xanax to first 20000 fans at game 6

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

please ban joe buck from wrigley field, i just can't

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
One win away

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Wait, I'm 0-3 in the NLCS at Wrigley, not 0-5. I stupidly counted the two games at Citi last year I didn't attend.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

slave to my cravings posted:

Cubs to give out Xanax to first 20000 fans at game 6

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Arod is great why can't he be in the booth

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Cubs are undefeated in 6 games I attended this year, including three late inning come-from-behind wins, and game 2 of the NLDS. Just saying.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

R.D. Mangles posted:

please ban joe buck from wrigley field, i just can't

They should have this picture at every entrance with "DO NOT LET THIS PERSON IN"

Also, this is hilarious:

http://i.imgur.com/D1F5Mru.mp4

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.

DeepDickPizza posted:

Cubs are undefeated in 6 games I attended this year, including three late inning come-from-behind wins, and game 2 of the NLDS. Just saying.

Your good Cubs magic needs to keep Kevlar at bay.

CubsWoo posted:

cubshine

lollipops and

rainbows

everything that's

wonderful is what i feel when

we're together
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIfEX7CA8X8

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Bilirubin posted:

STAY. HOME.

Poque is literally Steve Bartman

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

lol Pete rose ripping into Pedro Baez

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Wait, I'm 0-3 in the NLCS at Wrigley, not 0-5. I stupidly counted the two games at Citi last year I didn't attend.

Yeah, still sell your tickets and stay home.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
We had a team lunch for work at Vines in wrigleyville the day of game 4 and a couple members of the team couldn't make it. After the game 4 win that night, our Controller sent an email and said "Same time, same place." She forced us to sit in the same order and order the same food out of superstition.

She did not invite the people who missed the first lunch.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Poque posted:

We had a team lunch for work at Vines in wrigleyville the day of game 4 and a couple members of the team couldn't make it. After the game 4 win that night, our Controller sent an email and said "Same time, same place." She forced us to sit in the same order and order the same food out of superstition.

True sports fan

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Poque posted:

right call imho

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Poque posted:

The system works.

SnakeParty
Oct 30, 2011

lol i love this

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

beejay posted:

4.5 hours for a 9 inning game is beyond ridiculous.
It's awful

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

I need this in an avatar size so I can properly shame Joe Buck on these forums as he is covered in lovely NY pizza and his i love NY microphone. Chicago-style for life.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

For some reason, this GIF never actually played on my home computer, but now I can see it in all its motion-ful glory. :allears:

Virigoth posted:

lovely NY pizza

Wow, rude.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
That doesn't even look like real NY pizza, though. The crust is still too thick and firm. That poo poo looks like Domino's or something.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
It's cold, as evidenced by the fact that none of the cheese comes off onto him, which is why the crust looks firm.

The thickness of the crust is well within the realm of normal for a NY pizza, as far as I can tell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
The only thing that would make that gif better is if he was being pelted by Chicago style pizza, though him getting hit by anything makes me grin.

• Locked thread