Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
Houston Texans
Will Anderson DE
Jordan Addison WR
Matthew Bergeron RT/G
Tucker Kraft TE
Marvin Mims Jr WR
Tank Bigsby RB

Only one great player in that selection but all my selections have the potential to be good starters in the future. I wonder if I should have got Hyatt instead of Bergeron and picked a Tackle in the third, and got a different player than Mims but overall, not a bad draft, though unlikely to be a stellar one.

My aim is to bed in offensive talent for next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
the patriots had a great draft, possibly the greatest goon draft of all time, and I give myself an A+

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Kind of feels like nothing in the Panthers draft matters but whether or not QB1 pans out.

I hope history doesn't show that I made the right choice.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i select chase brown in the fifth. you need a pick before 140 to steal it from me.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Gj everyone :)

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Pats drafted Bryce Baringer. wrong round but right pick. I'm a genius

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Colts got the guard I took in the 3rd as a UDFA. That kind of drafting acumen explains my lack of fantasy football success.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Every single one of my picks was at least a round early. When these guys hit it just means that we're a better evaluator of talent than they are.

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Don't care if it's the Lions, still grabbed a guy in the 3rd that went in the 1st.

Also took an LB and CB in the 3rd much like the Broncos ended up doing, though Phillips went a round later in the real draft.

4th round DE went in the 4th but the Broncos ended up trading that pick.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Zach Harrison
My Pick: 74
Real Pick: 75

Daiyan Henley
My Pick: 98
Real Pick: 85

Nathaniel Dell
My Pick: 111
Real Pick: 69

Olusegun Oluwatimi
My Pick: 126
Real Pick: 154

Fake Pick: Chase Brown
My Pick: 140
Real Pick: 163

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
Will Anderson
My Pick 2
Real Pick 3

Jordan Addison
My Pick 12
Real Pick 23

Matthew Bergeron
My Pick 33
Real Pick 38

Tucker Kraft
My Pick 65
Real Pick 78

Marvin Mims
My Pick 73
Real Pick 63

Tank Bigsby
My Pick 104
Real Pick 88

Not bad value. My last two picks went a round earlier.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Brian Branch
My Pick 19
Real Pick 45

Will McDonald IV
My Pick 50
Real Pick 15

Gervon Dexter
My Pick 82
Real Pick 53

You could swap my first two picks and it's basically a wash and then Dexter went much earlier than our draft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
Peter Skoronski
My Pick 7
Real Pick 11

Mazi Smith
My Pick 38
Real Pick 26

Julius Brents
My Pick 70
Real Pick 44

Henry To'oTo'o
My Pick 100
Real Pick 167

Tyler Steen
My Pick 109
Real Pick 65

I somehow always manage to be higher on a LB every year who goes a round or two later in the real draft. Otherwise, a bunch of steals; 4 guys who went in the top 65.