Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Rashid is a ball of sunshine and the thought of him just throwing every online turn of phrase into his videos absolutely delights me.

'Deadass my friends! Welcome to another absolutely Ohio Rashid of the Turbelent Wind VLOG! Make sure to sus that bell and yeet that subscribe button!'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Do you think Li-Fen watches Rashid's videos?

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

25 parts in, Bopette finally meets the villain

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

My hopeless lesbian brain is in battle with herself :stonk:

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

If you will not serve in combat, you will serve on the firing line!

Woop Woop! Pull up. Woop Woop! Pull up.

Also been a while since I heard everyone lost their marbles like that during the Fang bit.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
A.K.I., people are supposed to have bones. What did you do with yours?!

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Poison them obviously.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Once again, Ed's theme goes hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Y3UBG1oOs

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Well, uh, these are certainly some characters. If we get friendly enough with her, do we ever find out what AKI stands for?

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

All Kills Internal

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

At last, our daughter of a boxer can finally be a boxer! Unfortunately, she can't stand the teacher.

And thus officially begins the LP's hiatus. More details from Jacob at the end of the video, starting at 34:51.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
There was not a single moment of that video that didn't make me laugh and/or smile.