Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Kalli posted:

Jordan Love 16-30, 182 yards, 3 ints.

Wooof

He died, badly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I'd probably be more upset if I had higher expectations going into this season beyond finding out whether Love is a starting quality QB or not.

Play posted:

he was about to run straight out the back of the end zone. the pass needed to come like three seconds earlier

Yeah he shouldn't have been waving for the ball at all given that circumstance.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Brutal

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Play posted:

he was about to run straight out the back of the end zone. the pass needed to come like three seconds earlier

yep

also just a really great job from 21 to catch back up to him and then make a huge play on the ball instead of panic DPI like a lot of corners would probably do

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Android Apocalypse posted:

That blonde next to Mark Davis is thinking "He's taking me to PF Chang's tonight!"

she's probably a waitress there tbh

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Kalli posted:

Jordan Love 16-30, 182 yards, 3 ints.

Wooof

Hey now. Let's not forget that 77 of those yards came on a comically easy throw due to busted coverage, so if you didn't count that it would be 15-29, 105 yards, 3 ints

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Android Apocalypse posted:

That blonde next to Mark Davis is thinking "He's taking me to PF Chang's tonight!"

can watch the sarlac pit after

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Football so, so bad.

See you all Thursday.

Upside Potential
Jun 14, 2006
If you think this guy is terrible, wait till next year.
Mac Jones had a pretty average night for Green Bay.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

SKULL.GIF posted:

Watson blew that big time I think. He was calling for the pass but at the same time slowing down quite a bit. Robertson saw him waving for the ball and sped the gently caress up and got there before the pass did.

I think he realized it too based on his reaction on the sideline :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Stayed a touch too long at the bar to say my goodbyes, and my Lyft estimate went from 1min to 8. Threw my suitcase in the back seat and notified my driver that she’d be racing a train. Tore in to the Bayshore Caltrain with nothing in sight, but she wasn’t sure where to let me out. Sprinted up the overpass stairs with two weeks of clothes in tow. Train started pulling in while I was in the middle of the overpass. The doors literally bounced from opening to closing without ever stopping, and I got to them just in time to bang desperately on the button while the train was accelerating away.

Never in my life have I felt more like a Packer.

Left a really nice tip anyway.