Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

CubicalSucrose posted:

I assumed the redirect-to-town was used N1 (or maybe I'm missing something).

Salad shot fool n1 and didn't kill fool. Sand gave fool bp n1.

Remember what I explained about how CPig resolves vigs hitting BP. I confirmed this with the mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Yami Fenrir posted:

##stab Shwinn

shwinnebego - Ghaleon Magic Emperor was killed on day 4 ending the game!

"You are Ghaleon the Magic Emperor

https://lunar.fandom.com/wiki/Ghaleon

You seek to destroy the four dragons and gain their power to dominate the world. While the Vile tribe thinks you have their best interests at heart you are only using them as a means to an end.

To aid you in your search you have 4 shots of Flavorcop. You will not lose shots of this ability if your investigation fails for any reason.

You may also target a player at night and that player will be killed. However, this kill can only be used on players you have successfully investigated with your flavorcop, however, if this is redirected it will still affect a new target, even if you havent investigated them.

If you are investigated the result will always be favorable to you, for example, if an alignment investigation targets you you will appear town, if you are tracked while doing the kill you will appear to visit no one, if someone watches a target you are killing, you will not appear to have visited. This ability will be removed once all four of your spells have been cast.

You are also protected from kills at night, however, if the Vile tribe is ever completely eliminated you lose this ability.

You have four spells that can be cast over the game. Each spell may only be cast once. The spells are cast in conjunction with you performing your kill.

Inferno - You ignite the target causing them to die the following night instead. This can only be blocked on the night you perform the kill and not the following night.

Tornado - You choose a second target after choosing the kill target. The second person you target will be roleblocked and also , if targeted with any tracking or watching ability will show up as having visited your kill target.

Nitro Dagger - Choose two targets instead, both will be targetted with the kill. The second target does not need to have been the target of your flavorcop.

Rock 'n' Roll - the kill will be unstoppable, this means it will not be possible to block it via a roleblock, doctor protect, bulletproof, Jail or anything like it.. In addition it will not be able to be redirected or changed in any way unless explicitly stated by another ability.

You are Magic Emperor aligned and win when all four dragons are dead and you will abscond from the game. "

Maerlyn, Cube,Iggy, and Grandi win and abscond from the game!

Cube - You are Quark, The White Dragon

https://lunar.fandom.com/wiki/Quark

You are in a masonry with Rubeus, Cyan, and Amelia, the other dragons.

Each night the dragons may choose another player to investigate. You will receive information on either, who they visted, who visited them, or their alignment. This is randomly determined. This is a group action and does not prevent you from breathing.

White Dragon Breath - Once during the game you may breathe on your fellow dragons completely protecting them from all kills, this circumvents any unstoppable kills unless the kill states that it circumvents extra protections. This does not count as an x-shot ability in regard to abilities that affect x-shot abilities.

You are dragon aligned and win when you Eliminate the Magic Emperor, absconding from the game."

Meen - You are Amelia, The Red Dragon

https://lunar.fandom.com/wiki/Four_Dragons#The_Red_Dragon

You are in a masonry with Quark, Cyan, and Rubeus, the other dragons.

Each night the dragons may choose another player to investigate. You will receive information on either, who they visted, who visited them, or their alignment. This is randomly determined. This is a group action and does not prevent you from breathing.

Red Dragon Breath - Once during the game you may breathe on a player. that player will be completely incinerated. This circumvents any protections, even ones that state they specifically cannot be circumvented. This does not count as an x-shot ability in regard to abilities that affect x-shot abilities.

You are dragon aligned and win when you Eliminate the Magic Emperor, absconding from the game.

Grandi - You are Cyan, The Blue Dragon

https://lunar.fandom.com/wiki/Four_Dragons#The_Blue_Dragon

You are in a masonry with Quark, Rubeus, and Amelia, the other dragons.

Blue Dragon Breath - Once during the game you may breathe on your fellow dragons. They will be recharged, regaining their breath. This does not affect you. This does not count as an x-shot ability in regard to abilities that affect x-shot abilities.

You are dragon aligned and win when you Eliminate the Magic Emperor, absconding from the game.

Maerlyn - You are Rubeus, The Black Dragon

https://lunar.fandom.com/wiki/Four_Dragons#The_Black_Dragon

You are in a masonry with Quark, Cyan, and Amelia, the other dragons.

Black Dragon Breath - Once during the game you may breathe on all players in the game. Each player will have a 10% chance to die. This will circumvent any abilities to prevent death. This does not count as an x-shot ability in regard to abilities that affect x-shot abilities.

With all threats to town eliminated town wins!

The following living players were Lunar Aligned:

Tired Moritz - You are Kyle, Master swordsman

https://lunar.fandom.com/wiki/Kyle

Power Up - You can target any player, they will regain a shot of one single x shot ability they have access to. They will also be immune to roleblocks that night.

Power Slash - Target another player at night, that player will be killed. You have a single shot of this ability.

Power sweep - Target 3 players at night, there is a 25% chance each of those players may die. (Calculated separately for each target). You have a single shot of this ability.

You are Lunar aligned and win when all threats to Lunar have been eliminated.

Saladscooper - You are Mia, Expert Spellcaster

https://lunar.fandom.com/wiki/Mia_Ausa

Power Drive - You may target another player at night, that player will regain a shot of all x-shot abilities they have access to. You may not target yourself with this ability, but it can be used on any night as it is not an x-shot ability.

Ice Shell - You may target another player at night, that player will be jailed (roleblock/doc protect) You have two shots of this ability.

Flame Bomb - You may target another player at night, that player will be killed. You have a single shot of this ability.

wologar - You are Ramus, Crafty Businessman

https://lunar.fandom.com/wiki/Ramus

Shop owner - You have a shop stocked with items. You can target another player at night and sell them an item. they will receive the item, you will receive a coin. Coins will fuel your other abilities. None of your abilities count as x-shot abilities for the purposes of other abilities that may affect x-shot abilities.

Items:
Poison Darts - You may target another player at night, that player will die the following night.
Ice Cane - You may target another player at night, that player will be jailed.
Silver sword - You may type ##stab <player> during the day, the named player will be killed, but the flip will not happen until the end of the day.
2 x Cleansing Water - You may use this item at night to remove a negative effect.
2x Healing Nut - You may use this on yourself at night to be protected from a kill.

Coin fueled abilities:
Payoff - Target another player at night and expend a coin. That player is roleblocked.
Bribe Officials - Target another player at night and expend a coin. That player will be jailed.
Employ - Target another player at night and expend 2 coins, that player will randomly use one of their abilities on another player of your choice instead of the target they choose.
Hire Bandits - Target another player at night and expend 2 coins, any action targeting that player will instead be redirected to a second player of your choice.

Yuming - You are Fresca, Skilled horse archer

https://lunar.fandom.com/wiki/Fresca

You are in a confirmed masonry with Tempest, your husband.

If Tempest is ever killed, you will also die.

You have 2 dayvigs you may use by typing ##shoot <player> in thread publically.

You are Lunar aligned and win when all threats to Lunar have been eliminated

sharkmafia - You are Nall, Loyal Sidekick

https://lunar.fandom.com/wiki/Nall

Take Flight - 2 times during the game you can fly high removing yourself from the game at night. This supercedes any actions, even ones that circumvent normal hides/roleblocks etc.

Get Up! - 2 times during the game you may target another player at night, if that player is killed that night or the next day they will rise again, skirting death. Since this occurs after being killed it circumvents kills that cannot be stopped.

Yami Fenrir - ou are Alex, Dragonmaster Aspirant -

https://lunar.fandom.com/wiki/Alex_Noa

You know that four dragons exist and that you must gain their approval. The dragons however, are crafty and it will be difficult to find them.

To aid this, Each night you may target a player, you will learn their flavor name.

Each time you successfully use your ability on one of the four dragons you will gain an additional ability If any of the dragons are killed before you can use your ability on them you will never be able to gain that ability.

When you have visited the White Dragon, Quark you will gain the following:

White Dragon Protect - You cannot be killed at night under normal circumstances. Dayvigs will still affect you normally. You have a single shot of this ability.

When you have visited the Black Dragon, Rubeus you will gain the following:

Black Dragon Grief - Target another player at night, that player will die. You have a single shot of this ability.

When you have visited the Blue Dragon, Cyan you will gain the following:

Blue Dragon Healing - Target another player at night, they will be healed (Protected from kills and any negative effects will be removed) You have a single shot of this ability.

When you have visited the Red Dragon, Amelia you will gain the following:

Red Dragon Anger - All actions the night this is used are instead redirected from you to another player. This supercedes any action even if it states that it cannot be redirected. You have a single shot of this ability.

Dragonmaster - After visiting all four dragons you gain the following ability.

Holy Light - You may, once during the game, declare ##Holy Light In the thread publically during the day. You may then choose three living players. Each of those players will be unable to hide their motives. Their alignment will be publically announced in the thread. This does not count as an x-shot ability and can only ever be used once.

Thanks for playing!!

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

GG everyone! Fantastic setup CPig, and nice shot Yami!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Notes - I know this was severely townsided and i apologise to scum.

Originally Ghaleon was meant to be on the scumteam but i had the dragon/emperor bounty hunter idea and never went back to rebalance scum after removing ghaleon.

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

Lmao holy poo poo

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Ok, nevermind. Gg, Yami.

Also, well played, shwinn (and Illu)!

Thanks for the game, CPig.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

And I would have gotten away with it too if wasn't for that meddling Dragonmaster Aspirant Kid!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

You shouldn't have claimed flavor cop AND jugg vig.

I knew you were looking for the dragons after that.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

flavorwise that's a perfectly poetic ending, with the dragonmaster kid slaying the emperor

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

wologar posted:

Ok, nevermind. Gg, Yami.

Also, well played, shwinn (and Illu)!

Thanks for the game, CPig.

Who needs dragon blessings when you have wolo's fine wares

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

The game was pretty swingy, though. Town could have easily killed dragons with all their kill powers. Instead, they killed scum

Also I as emperor had no incentive to burn my kills on scum, but I did it anyway (certainly I had no mechanical reason to burn a dang jugg on Sandwolf - a rational player would have killed cube AND sandwolf with my nitrodagger power that night)

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Yami Fenrir posted:

You shouldn't have claimed flavor cop AND jugg vig.

I knew you were looking for the dragons after that.

yeah i was maybe just gonna claim regular vig, but i figured people would eventually wonder how the hell scum let sandwolf die like that

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Yami Fenrir posted:

Good shot :sun:

Good game that was such a cool setup!

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

my review of spreadsheets is that they're pretty good ,would recommend

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

God that was great. I feel a little bad for scum that they got wrecked so bad, but drat, shwin got me good there and I'm glad Yami saw through that in the end. Also gently caress yeah 3P town-sided bounty hunter masonry ruled.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

shwinnebego posted:

The game was pretty swingy, though. Town could have easily killed dragons with all their kill powers. Instead, they killed scum

Also I as emperor had no incentive to burn my kills on scum, but I did it anyway (certainly I had no mechanical reason to burn a dang jugg on Sandwolf - a rational player would have killed cube AND sandwolf with my nitrodagger power that night)

I felt like scum was pretty underpowered, tbh. I expected you to be on the scum team and the dragon kill ability to be a special extra kill tbh.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Oh oops, my bad for :/ing you, Yami lol

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Whoooooo good game and thanks for stabbing Ghaeleon or what's his face!

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Yami Fenrir posted:

You can now pay by pigeon in any of our stores!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Maerlyn posted:

Whoooooo good game and thanks for stabbing Ghaeleon or what's his face!

Since I thought he was scum I thought he was bulletproof and his bulletproof-ness would paitn him as scum lmao

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Yami Fenrir posted:

I felt like scum was pretty underpowered, tbh. I expected you to be on the scum team and the dragon kill ability to be a special extra kill tbh.
Yes I thought he was on the scum team as well.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Sorry for my early MIA. Great game as usual.

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

Yami Fenrir posted:

Since I thought he was scum I thought he was bulletproof and his bulletproof-ness would paitn him as scum lmao

I was sure shwinn wasn't scum based on his interactions with the flipped scum but I didn't consider this possibility, because I was sure that the medical examiner was scum. I agree that the scumteam was maybe a bit weak

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Incredible setup, spectacular game.

Wish I had gotten to experience any of it :negative:

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

Also someone take the last slot in the citadel paint mafia, this is very convenient timing

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

sharkmafia posted:

Also someone take the last slot in the citadel paint mafia, this is very convenient timing

City of Chaos too!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Thanks for the game, CPig! I've had a lot of fun trying to follow it.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Sorry for killing you :sun:

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

GG! Thanks for running it CPig!

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Sandwolf posted:

If Cube is 3P doctor I’ll eat my hat. If he’s a regular 3P I’ll eat some chips. If he’s orthogonal 3P I’ll eat some licorice. (I hate licorice)

Licorice hat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

CubicalSucrose posted:

Licorice hat!

i demand video evidence