Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I see keats's point that if you dunk me today and I flip town (which I will) that the Keats vs ypm discussion will just be a repeat of today. So I still think Keats is the right vote but I'm willing to switch to ypm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
I'm going to go ahead and ##vote ANarc mostly because idk if much more will come up today?

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

##Vote Anarc

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote anarc

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Ouch ok fine :colbert:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Any reason not to hammer?

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Your Personal Muse posted:

Any reason not to hammer?

You'd be interrupting all this lively conversation

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

PhantomMuzzles posted:

You'd be interrupting all this lively conversation

Ok I’ll wait another three hours or so

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote anarc

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Good riddance, AnonymousNarcotics!

Votecount for Day 5

AnonymousNarcotics (4): PhantomMuzzles, Johnny Keats, CapitalistPig, Your Personal Muse
Johnny Keats (1): AnonymousNarcotics
Execute No One! (0): Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats

Not Voting (1): Hal Incandenza

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 06th, 2024 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 hours, 28 minutes.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

After much standing around and a lot of words from one scientist in particular, the group collectively shoved another scientist into the Truth-Teller 3000. The gruesome dissection was becoming less gruesome the more times they saw it, as their focus was on the results it output.

"Guilty."

Then, an error message popped up.

"Warning: Truth levels at capacity. Further use of device has been disabled. Please contact your administrator."

ANarc, AKA Bruce Banner, SCUM-aligned 1-shot Juggernaut, has been eliminated!

Bruce Banner posted:

You're a brilliant nuclear physicist, a key member of the Avengers, and have a smoking hot girlfriend in Black Widow. Just don't get mad.

Each night, assuming no other member of your team is performing this action, you may ##kill a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die. Once during the game, while performing the factional nightkill, you may instead #jugg a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die. This cannot be blocked or protected from.

You win when your team has uncontested control of the vote.

Town wins the game!

CPig, AKA The Doctor, TOWN-aligned Roleblocker, has exited the game a winner!

The Doctor posted:

As a Time Lord, you... wait, does being a Time Lord let you time travel? Because if so, why would you need a TARDIS to time travel? In any case, with a TARDIS, sonic screwdriver for breaking things, and laughably low budget, you're just the doctor for the job.

Each night, you may ##roleblock a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player's active abilities will be blocked that night.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Johnny Keats, AKA Batman, TOWN-aligned Cop, has exited the game a winner!

Batman posted:

"Homer, there's a man here who thinks he can help you!"
"Batman?"
"No, it's a scientist."
"Batman's a scientist."
"It's not Batman!"

Each night, you may ##investigate a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn whether that player is Town-aligned.

Hal Incandenza, AKA Indiana Jones, TOWN-aligned Tracker, has exited the game a winner!

Indiana Jones posted:

You may have a day job as a history professor, but your true passion is hunting down rare historical artifacts, watching Nazis steal them, and then punching those Nazis. It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it!

Each night, you may ##track a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn who that player targeted that night.

Your Personal Muse, AKA Steve Zissou, TOWN-aligned Bounty Hunter, has exited the game a winner!

Steve Zissou posted:

Sure, you're a marine biologist, and oceanic explorer, but also a fish killed your best friend. It's time to go get revenge, listen to some David Bowie songs, and learn the true meaning of friendship along the way.

Each night, you may ##investigate a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn that player's flavor. Each night, you may ##kill a player. Assuming no interference with your action, if that player is Donatello, they will be killed and you will exit the game with a victory. You may still win with Town if your target is not killed by your action.

PhantomMuzzles, AKA Dr. Frank-N-Furter, TOWN-aligned Mason Recruiter, has exited the game a winner!

Dr. Frank-N-Furter posted:

You're a sweet transvestite who can make them a man. And while you're not super heroes, over at the Frankenstein place you like to toucha toucha toucha touch you some hot patootie, you wild and untamed thing.

Each night, you may ##recruit a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will be added to your mason channel. Your mason channel is unconfirmed; you will not die if you target scum with this ability, and those who are recruited successfully are not confirmed as town.

Thanks everyone for playing!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I can’t help but notice I wasn’t in a masonry, I assume that’s mod error and not Pmuzz being rude

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Thanks for the game!

This was a really interesting one.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Your Personal Muse posted:

I can’t help but notice I wasn’t in a masonry, I assume that’s mod error and not Pmuzz being rude

I definitely would have but I thought you were going to get killed! But then they killed MQ instead that night and he's the one I did try to recruit 😭

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

thank you for the game! well played town, thank you everyone

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Johnny Keats posted:

Rip not self protecting

I self-protected three times, stopped two kills, and ate a one-shot jugg.

Only AFQM's End and MQ's dayvig Kill being the only things that would trigger during the day was surprising.

I was very close to solving the game when I died, but also very far from solving it. I would've pushed Keats pretty hard the next day.

YPM got weirdly lucky with AFQM just nuh-uh'ing Lex Luthor.

MQ with a great shot on TMor which might have won the game.

The double ##kill and double ##investigate were really fun setup-spec wreckers.

MQ lightning-rodding all the night actions was funny.

Good try, scum. Rough situation. I think in general the setup was scum-favored, but the no-elim with ##end hurt a bunch, and running into the doc N1 was unlucky.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

CubicalSucrose posted:

I did not guess that you had self-protected three times, but I did guess that you had been jugged on night 3 because you knew you were a doc that night.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CubicalSucrose posted:

Only AFQM's End and MQ's dayvig Kill being the only things that would trigger during the day was surprising.

I was very close to solving the game when I died, but also very far from solving it. I would've pushed Keats pretty hard the next day.

YPM got weirdly lucky with AFQM just nuh-uh'ing Lex Luthor.

MQ with a great shot on TMor which might have won the game.

The double ##kill and double ##investigate were really fun setup-spec wreckers.

MQ lightning-rodding all the night actions was funny.

Good try, scum. Rough situation. I think in general the setup was scum-favored, but the no-elim with ##end hurt a bunch, and running into the doc N1 was unlucky.

Wow can’t believe you didn’t self protect

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
##end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I would have won this game so much earlier if cpig hadn't blocked me!!