Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

They look like monsters to you?

DeePee posted:

Sounds good.

Qore Subscription

deepee
oxy
robodog
bulletloc
FREE SLOT

Anyone else want in?

i'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vogonity
Aug 1, 2005

Buglord
Alright well here's our group for Qore:

deepee
oxy
robodog
bulletloc
shards of fate

I just went ahead and bought it (trusting you guys are good for it)

Just send $5.46 (PayPal fees included) to shmichelob at aol dot com

Then send me a PM to let me know you've paid (or IM me at Shmichelob) and I can give you the account info.

vogonity fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Sep 6, 2008

Fight! For your kite!
Jul 29, 2008
Well if there is anybody else I will still be up for it.

Puddin
Apr 9, 2004
Leave it to Brak
Okay to update one of my previous posts, does anyone have a share of SSHD and expansions free and can accept paypal from a non-USD primary account, I would be most grateful.

frailimbnursry
Feb 14, 2004
my roommate touches me
I went in on a Siren share a few weeks back when it was released but due to the fact I forgot to deactivate the acct. before sending it in for repairs and now I can't even re-download the game. If anyone else is looking to get in on a share of Siren (and I may consider Qore if all of the bonus content is confirmed shareable) count me in.

oxy
May 14, 2008

DeePee posted:

Alright well here's our group for Qore:

deepee
oxy
robodog
bulletloc
shards of fate

I just went ahead and bought it (trusting you guys are good for it)

Just send $5.46 (PayPal fees included) to shmichelob at aol dot com

Then send me a PM to let me know you've paid (or IM me at Shmichelob) and I can give you the account info.

I'm good for it. Expect payment tomorrow. You got MSN so we can coordinate other purchases more?

k1ller00
Apr 25, 2006

frailimbnursry posted:

I went in on a Siren share a few weeks back when it was released but due to the fact I forgot to deactivate the acct. before sending it in for repairs and now I can't even re-download the game. If anyone else is looking to get in on a share of Siren (and I may consider Qore if all of the bonus content is confirmed shareable) count me in.

I'm down for a Siren group if a few more people want to. How much does it cost on the US store? It's £20 in the European store.

excellentcoffee
Nov 1, 2007

Phantom

Zarrr posted:

Looking to start a Tekken group for the version with online play. I understand it is $30.

Anybody interested?

ME! 100%, I've been looking for one of these for a while.

Zarrr
Oct 1, 2001

excellentcoffee posted:

ME! 100%, I've been looking for one of these for a while.
So far it is just the two of us -- but still that knocks it down to $15. I'd be happy with three people at $10 a pop if we can't get more. Anyone else?

Kemian
Jul 26, 2004

Economics is not a science, and never will be!

Eze posted:

The Last Guy and Ratchet and Clank:QfB share group
So we have:
Ape Agitator
TheArtist 314
Kemian
Eze
Just need one more person to round out our group, that is if we are all insterested.

Any takers on this 5th spot? If not, would the rest of you just be interested in doing just the 4 of us? It would still only come out to about $7 (or thereabouts) per person after paypal fees.

Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys
College Slice

Kemian posted:

Any takers on this 5th spot? If not, would the rest of you just be interested in doing just the 4 of us? It would still only come out to about $7 (or thereabouts) per person after paypal fees.

poo poo I'm fine at even more than that. QFB is the only one I thought was significantly overpriced anyway. :)

I'm cool with 4.

vogonity
Aug 1, 2005

Buglord
Qore says I can't download Calling All Cars and I just bought a year sub. It says "This item is currently unavailable or has already been downloaded." Was it only a promo for the first month or is it because one of the 4 others I'm sharing with has downloaded it already? I hope it's not the latter because one person being able to download the demos would suck.

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.

DeePee posted:

Qore says I can't download Calling All Cars and I just bought a year sub. It says "This item is currently unavailable or has already been downloaded." Was it only a promo for the first month or is it because one of the 4 others I'm sharing with has downloaded it already? I hope it's not the latter because one person being able to download the demos would suck.

If that is the case then just go into the store and go to View Downloads and it should be in there.

weapey
Jun 11, 2003

stomp stomp stomp

BluDiE posted:

Have we been able to figure out if the BETA's for Qore are shareable?
I want to pick it up, and i'm pretty against having to pay to get into beta's, thought the fee is nominal, it just seems wrong.

No-one is too sure since the full version isn't out yet. If someone in my group downloaded the LBP theme like I did then there's a good chance it'll work fine.

Denim Demon
Jul 1, 2007

Kemian posted:

If this spot is still open, I'll toss a few bucks in.

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.

DeePee posted:

Hey I found out why this is probably happening cause it happened to me too. You have to be logged into the account that was used to purchase the annual subscription first, then launch Qore, then go and download it. After that of course you can be logged into any of the other profiles on the machine to play the game.

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!
Alright, I'm a tremendous idiot and completely forgot I posted about the game shares. Glad to see you guys took over.

So far, we have our group of 5:
Me
Kemian
Eze
Ape Agitater
Denim Demon

We're in for R&C:QfB and The Last Guy. Now are we going to do something with future purchases? Maybe something like Wipeout or Fat princess? For now it's just for the two games, but if we're all on board I'd be cool with making this a more long-term group.

Edit: Denim Demon and Eze, you guys don't have PMing available. Any other way to contact you two about costs and such?

TheArtist 314 fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Sep 8, 2008

Kemian
Jul 26, 2004

Economics is not a science, and never will be!

TheArtist 314 posted:

Alright, I'm a tremendous idiot and completely forgot I posted about the game shares. Glad to see you guys took over.

Me
Kemian
Eze
Ape Agitater
Denim Demon

We're in for R&C:QfB and The Last Guy. Now are we going to do something with future purchases? Maybe something like Wipeout or Fat princess? For now it's just for the two games, but if we're all on board I'd be cool with making this a more long-term group.

Edit: Denim Demon and Eze, you guys don't have PMing available. Any other way to contact you two about costs and such?

I'd definitely be down for both Wipeout and Fat Princess whenever they get released, as for other games I'm open to most things, so we'll play it by ear.

Denim Demon
Jul 1, 2007
[quote="TheArtist 314"]

Me
Kemian
Eze
Ape Agitater
Denim Demon

e: done

Denim Demon fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Oct 26, 2009

vogonity
Aug 1, 2005

Buglord

japii posted:

Hey I found out why this is probably happening cause it happened to me too. You have to be logged into the account that was used to purchase the annual subscription first, then launch Qore, then go and download it. After that of course you can be logged into any of the other profiles on the machine to play the game.

I thought that was the problem too but it still did the same thing. However, going into View Downloads worked. Thanks.

oxy posted:

I'm good for it. Expect payment tomorrow. You got MSN so we can coordinate other purchases more?

No, I only have AIM and PMs.

vogonity fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Sep 8, 2008

Eze
Sep 28, 2007

by Ozma

TheArtist 314 posted:

Me
Kemian
Eze
Ape Agitater
Denim Demon

yeah either through AIM Darksolidis19 or email, Stonefox190@yahoo.com
I'd be down for future purposes as well.

ngeunit1
Apr 9, 2008

Nerd Herd
Does anyone know if the PSP games that are on the PSN store are sharable? There is a list of a few games coming out in October (WTF for one) that I am interested in, an d if they are sharable is anyone else remotely interesting in any of them?

ngeunit1 fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Sep 9, 2008

frailimbnursry
Feb 14, 2004
my roommate touches me

k1ller00 posted:

I'm down for a Siren group if a few more people want to. How much does it cost on the US store? It's £20 in the European store.

It's $39.99. Unfortunately it seems as if we're the only 2 at the moment interested.

Fight! For your kite!
Jul 29, 2008
I am down for siren as well.

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!
Attention my Last Guy/Ratchet group, we are all set. I PM'ed/emailed all of you. Or at least I think I did. Go check and enjoy.

quote:

Kemian
Ape Agitator
Eze
Denim Demon

I also asked you all about a next purchase. Let me know, or else :toughguy:

frailimbnursry
Feb 14, 2004
my roommate touches me

TEHJOE posted:

I am down for siren as well.

So that makes our group so far for Siren to be:

TEHJOE
k1ller00
myself

It's probably not a good idea if I organize it as I have to pay sales tax on all PSN purchases. Just need 2 more interested parties.

Zosologist
Mar 30, 2007
any open spots in a qore group? i need the demos and betas.

BluDiE
Jan 2, 2008

Don't you get it?!?
Everybody loses, now
THAT's WINNING!

Zosologist posted:

any open spots in a qore group? i need the demos and betas.

Im not sure if there are spots still open, but i'd be willing to throw down on quore as well. And I'll even go for 2 spots, cause mynameischainsaw wants in, just doesn't have net right now, cause his school sucks.

eurgrippa
Jun 9, 2004
Let's go tanning
In for the Qore subscription. Would also like to get in on Eden, Siren, The Last Guy and Rachet if there are any other takers.

I have Tekken, PJ Monsters, Pain, SS:HD, Calling All Cars and Flow, each have four shares remaining.

Trent-Easton
Nov 24, 2005

How fascinating it is to watch the machinations of one´s own mind play themselves out.
Would anyone be interested in joining a five-man group for Rock Band DLC?
I'm talking recent DLC (we have everything up to the Devo/Duran Duran week).

I have fairly loyal members yet, and I'm looking for someone who checks his email often and will buy every goddam dlc.

Just post here if interested. To clarify, we'll start by buying everything from the devo, duran duran and janitors week up to all that remains (for the cost of 4,50$).
...and then everything else that comes out.

Thanks.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

Trent-Easton posted:

Would anyone be interested in joining a five-man group for Rock Band DLC?
I'm talking recent DLC (we have everything up to the Devo/Duran Duran week).

I have fairly loyal members yet, and I'm looking for someone who checks his email often and will buy every goddam dlc.

Just post here if interested. To clarify, we'll start by buying everything from the devo, duran duran and janitors week up to all that remains (for the cost of 4,50$).
...and then everything else that comes out.

Thanks.

I'll get in on this. I'd been considering a Rock Band share given I buy about 75% of the DLC myself, so this should work - and with RB2 it should be easy to ignore the songs that I don't actually like or are too hard to slip into the random rotation.

Drop me a line at tortolia at gmail and I'll get the cash paypalled off.

Im Not A Goon
May 10, 2006
Anyone interested in the 3 Warhawk Expansion pack? I'd be down to get something else as well if needed (R&C, or something).

Tenacious Dan
Feb 21, 2006

Skol!
So is our group getting Jeopardy? I could take it or leave it, I'll let everyone else vote.

VVVVVV I don't know if there's anything else, but I'm pretty sure we're getting Jeopardy.

Tenacious Dan fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Sep 11, 2008

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Tenacious Dan posted:

So is our group getting Jeopardy? I could take it or leave it, I'll let everyone else vote.

Is that what we're getting this week?

SpeedRazor
Feb 5, 2005
Looking for 3 people to get Jeopardy and Last Guy later today after Jeopardy hits the store. Would be $5.82 per person after tax and paypal fees.

1.) SpeedRazor
2.) total
3.) wildlele
4.) Robdog
5.) you

edit: 2 down, 1 to go!

SpeedRazor fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Sep 11, 2008

wildlele
Jun 19, 2004

Battmann

SpeedRazor posted:

Looking for 3 people to get Jeopardy and Last Guy later today after Jeopardy hits the store. Would be $5.82 per person after tax and paypal fees.

1.) SpeedRazor
2.) total
3.) you
4.) you
5.) you

I'm in!

Robdog
Nov 6, 2002

SpeedRazor posted:

1.) SpeedRazor
2.) total
3.) wildlele
4.) you
5.) you

edit: 1 down, 2 to go!

Count me in. I'm also looking for a group to share the Pain add-on too.

Robdog fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Sep 11, 2008

SpeedRazor
Feb 5, 2005
I found a friend to go in on the last part for us. Paypal $5.82 to nathan.christianson at gmail.com. Include your contact information in the payment and I'll send you the account information as soon as I make the purchase.

Ooh the PAIN expansion. wildlele, you want it too? total and my friend both want it as well so if you want to get that too we can toss that in. Hold off on payment Robdog until wildlele lets us know if he wants to get the PAIN expansion too.

If we all want the PAIN expansion it'll be $6.90 per person for Last Guy, Jepoardy and PAIN expansion.

SpeedRazor fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Sep 12, 2008

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007

Tenacious Dan posted:

VVVVVV I don't know if there's anything else, but I'm pretty sure we're getting Jeopardy.

Not really too crazy bout the idea of Jeopardy, but if it's cheap enough (2.40 with paypal fees?) and you other guys really want it, I wont let you down. I still haven't gotten a chance to play The Last Guy or QFB or any of our recent purchases. drat school :-(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zarrr
Oct 1, 2001

Zarrr posted:

So far it is just the two of us -- but still that knocks it down to $15. I'd be happy with three people at $10 a pop if we can't get more. Anyone else?
Pity bumping my own post. Still looking for a third.

• Locked thread