Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

DMPunk posted:

Nothing.

Maybe that's why you're the man now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
I would like to see a copy of this email to Wrigley. :colbert:

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

Bocc Kob posted:

I would like to see a copy of this email to Wrigley. :colbert:

They replied, but it was some lame stock reesponse about "We are always looking for new products yadda yadda yadda."

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

DMPunk posted:

I know I will get poo poo for this, but I don't care.

Of course you don't care you loving attention whore.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The fact that you knew Pumpkin Pie gum would make her happy is really loving creepy.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

sportsgenius86 posted:

The fact that you knew Pumpkin Pie gum would make her happy is really loving creepy.

We've had conversations about this topic in the past as shows. Also, pumpkin pie gum would be pretty drat awesome.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

DMPunk posted:

I know I will get poo poo for this, but I don't care. This tweet made my day/week/year/life.

Must be nice for you to read/hear those words when not in a police line up.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Of course you don't care you loving attention whore.

Yeah dude the "I don't care what anyone thinks LOOK AT ME!" poo poo is in many ways worse than the creepy poo poo. Just watch wrestling and talk about it like a normal person every once in a while maybe?

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

DMPunk posted:

We've had conversations about this topic in the past as shows. Also, pumpkin pie gum would be pretty drat awesome.

They do offer pumpkin pie gum but I am not helping you find it.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
You guys caring so hard about the harmless way that dude spends his money is dumb. Stop being dumb.

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs

DannoMack posted:

You guys caring so hard about the harmless way that dude spends his money is dumb. Stop being dumb.

I agree, DM's really no worse than the sign guy in the red hat that's always at RAW. Dude's living the dream

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Karmine posted:

Yeah dude the "I don't care what anyone thinks LOOK AT ME!" poo poo is in many ways worse than the creepy poo poo. Just watch wrestling and talk about it like a normal person every once in a while maybe?

I aint normal and never will be. But, I'll try it your way. See how it goes.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Edit: forget it, let's just either have a rule where people stop putting their attention grabbing poo poo on here or put him on ignore.

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

Karmine posted:

I just want to say that Mr. Muscarella has a long history of being a weird internet wrestling dude, ask anyone who knew him from IRC back in like 1996

seriously.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Oh please, like this is any different to the numerous other times people on here post boring twitter conversations between themselves and wrestlers. Oh wait it's because it's DMPunk and you have decided it's ok to be twats to him I see.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

NeoNaoNeo posted:

Oh please, like this is any different to the numerous other times people on here post boring twitter conversations between themselves and wrestlers. Oh wait it's because it's DMPunk and you have decided it's ok to be twats to him I see.

In all fairness, he's the one who chooses to publicize his obsession with female wrestlers, it's not like they're going out of their way to internet-detective him about his secret fetish.

It's kind of right out in the open because he always posts about it.

It's right there in his last post in this thread, "I know I'll get poo poo for this".

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

DMPunk posted:

I aint normal and never will be. But, I'll try it your way. See how it goes.

We laugh because you're different, you laugh because we're all the same.

:allears:

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

I know he's been this way for a while, but normal guy HBK is still so odd to me.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

I know he's been this way for a while, but normal guy HBK is still so odd to me.

I guess if you think ending a rousing game of Hungry Hungry Hippos with a superkick is normal...

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

HBK wins at Clue. Son Cameron asks if he'll play again. HBK loses smile, doesn't participate in Board Game Night for three months.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

NeoNaoNeo posted:

Uh there's a giant difference between making a comment or joke over twitter to CM Punk and having conversations about favorite desserts with women wrestlers and later using that information to send ideas to Wrigleys so you can tell said female wrestler that you're working to make her dream chewing gum a reality.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DMPunk posted:

I know I will get poo poo for this, but I don't care. This tweet made my day/week/year/life.

You hang out with SDR anyway, don't you? Pretty sure you posted about eating pie (NOT ROCK STYLE) with her and such after shows. If you talk to her all the time, buy her gifts, and try to market for her, it's not exactly weird that you'd get a shout-out - much weirder that you'd post it here since its not funny or awful or anything.

It's probably less laughable than the slipknot avatar, honestly.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

flashy_mcflash posted:

I guess if you think ending a rousing game of Hungry Hungry Hippos with a superkick is normal...

You mean it isn't?

Next thing you'll tell me is that a stunner isn't the proper way to deal with Screen Watchers in Goldeneye.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

You mean it isn't?

Next thing you'll tell me is that a stunner isn't the proper way to deal with Screen Watchers in Goldeneye.

It isn't. You Tombstone those fuckers.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

Uh there's a giant difference between making a comment or joke over twitter to CM Punk and having conversations about favorite desserts with women wrestlers and later using that information to send ideas to Wrigleys so you can tell said female wrestler that you're working to make her dream chewing gum a reality.

If you say so. Y'all just seem to be pretending to be friends with people you don't know to me. At least he has met and had interactions with this person.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Shawn Michaels looks down at his tiles forlornly. Slowly his eyes meet his wife's.

"I'm sorry, I love you."

"Jukebox" is played on a triple word score.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Something tells me HBK would be the most ruthless motherfucker to ever sit down at a Catan board.

@CMPunk posted:

"big" Johnny is limping around on crutches in the airport and @TheCurtHawkins is dressed like hhh circa '96. We're also already delayed. Tour is off to a rousing start!

I need to see this Hawkins outfit.

njsykora fucked around with this message at 02:03 on May 23, 2012

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Ring Crew - Dubya ‏@lonerogue
I have finally decide to follow @daveyrichards83 Cut one speech and it's over, sparky.

Davey Richards ‏@daveyrichards83
@lonerogue consider it cut sparky. Blocked.

Little does he realize this just makes me like him more (and make everyone like him more) :allears:

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Lone Rogue posted:

Ring Crew - Dubya ‏@lonerogue
I have finally decide to follow @daveyrichards83 Cut one speech and it's over, sparky.

Davey Richards ‏@daveyrichards83
@lonerogue consider it cut sparky. Blocked.

Little does he realize this just makes me like him more (and make everyone like him more) :allears:

So if he turns face is he going to have to manually unblock every single person on his list?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Shawn Michaels looks down at his tiles forlornly. Slowly his eyes meet his wife's.

"I'm sorry, I love you."

"Jukebox" is played on a triple word score.

Surprised you didn't go with the Sorry joke.

"See?! I JUST SUNK STAN'S BATTLESHIP!"

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

"Shawn, let him win. He's only four years old."

"The Heart-Break Kid lays down for absolutely NO-ONE!"

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

CM Punk posted:

Every time I say the word Brazil in my head I hear it said just like in Street Fighter, complete with plane sounds.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
I am the same way with U.S.S.R.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Followed by this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDd7MGnK2Zg

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Oh yeah, that is definitely a part of it. Just like whenever I see someone get knocked back in slow motion I hear the, "Whoouhhhhhh uhhhhh" noise.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
On a less happy note

quote:

Bret Hart þ@BretHart
A most solemn day. It's so hard not to feel the blood thicken in my heart at the memory of Owen's passing today.

I miss you everyday brother

Generic CAW
Aug 11, 2007

BLANDTASTIC!

Dolph Ziggler posted:

snooki reveals sex of her baby, "eh, the usual: hot tub, some cameras & a bunch of dudes with no gag reflex

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

huh, both Kevin Steen and Davey Richards are blocking me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

coconono posted:

huh, both Kevin Steen and Davey Richards are blocking me.

did you ask them what their fingers smell like?