Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Heath Slater vs. Wade Barrett

The match nobody asked for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Lone Rogue posted:

I would pay money for this match.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
So... Scott Steiner started tweeting again.

https://twitter.com/#!/ScottSteiner

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

AJ posted:

Excited for Raw. I know you all have so many questions. And my answer to them is this... In the end, everyone gets what they deserve.

CM Punk posted:

@WWEAJLee sweet, so I'm getting a puppy and a six month vacation? You're so sweet. OR ARE YOU?! #crazychicks

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

Lone Rogue posted:

So... Scott Steiner started tweeting again.

https://twitter.com/#!/ScottSteiner

Big Poppa Pump posted:

But she has too many physical variables and abnormalities to be competitive or make money as a whore

I love Steiner's use of vocabulary so much. :allears:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I'm amazed he spelled those words correctly!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I'm amazed he spelled those words correctly!

HE COMES FROM A HIGHLY EDUCATED UNIVERSITY!

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

HE COMES FROM A HIGHLY EDUCATED UNIVERSITY!

First he had to wrestle the whole country to get in.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Lone Rogue posted:

Pretty sure Wade's been asking for it since he met Heath.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Glitterbomber posted:

Pretty sure Wade's been asking for it since he met Heath.

Pretty sure Heath has been asking for it every time he opens his mouth.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

AJ is gonna turn on Punk for calling her crazy all the time. Crazy people aren't okay with being called crazy.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

MacDougall posted:

AJ is gonna turn on Punk for calling her crazy all the time. Crazy people aren't okay with being called crazy.

I don't think anyone is ok with it really

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Kiwi Bigtree posted:

I don't think anyone is ok with it really

James Brown spent years practicing that particular martial art.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Scott Steiner posted:

Brooke Tessmacher will now be called miss tessmacher bcuz hogan wants it that way.....really

How about brooke A and brooke B ...A is for amazon B is for beautiful..guess which brooke is the amazon

Ive always said hogan n bitchoff are car salesman and are the best at it but how do these con men

Convince a company that they have brought nothing but bad storylines and bad ratings and trying

To save money hire their siblings who are both worthless,they were paying garrett bitchoff more money

To go thru school than they are paying most of their cruiserweights and he still cant throw

A believeable clothesline,fn bullshit

Leaving one oval office and going to another..bitchoff did an interview and all he has

To do is say what im saying isnt true but he cant so he tries too convince whoever that im bitter

No im telling the truth and im saying what everybody wishes they could in tna but cant,i am the voice

For these guys and im trying to save tna,bcuz ive seen this same bullshit before in WCW,where is hogans

And bitchoffs accountability,then he said he thought we were friends...really..hogan thought we were

Friends bcuz i gave him the # of the Dr who did my back surgery,and you thought we were friends bcuz

...WHY....you have an inflated opinion of yurself bcuz you are viewed by 99% of the wrestlers that

Were in WCW as the jackoff who made David Arquette champion and eventually running WCW into

The ground,and now for those wrestlers who werent in WCW but know about it you are a jackoff that

Doesnt know poo poo about booking and are destroying the fanbase of TNA

And anybody that knows wrestling; once you lose fans its not like turning the faucet back on it takes awhile

To get those fans back and sometimes you dont get them back

Thats why TNA should be in a panick bcuz these 3 assholes have brought bad ratings for 21/2 yrs

Bitchoffs then says when he was in wwe he wishes he would have picked vince's mind more....are you

loving kidding me ...bitchoff the only time vince let you in his office was to save you from the guys from

WCW kicking your rear end,At raw flair went up to bitchoff and slapped the poo poo out of him and bitchoff being

The oval office that he is did nothing,then Arn was going too,then pretty soon a line of guys from WCW started

To form bcuz eric was a arrogant rear end in a top hat and they wanted to take their shot and Vince brought bitchoff

In his office and then tried to calm everybody down,You wonder why your son is a pussy......bcuz you are

Age is a state of mind and i feel great,put me in the ring with garrett and we'll see who looks better

gently caress the piece of poo poo cant even wrestle

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Pure poetry. I hope someone is compiling all these tweets into a book

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
I kind of like the image of the WCW locker room lining up to slap Bischoff while Vince stands there an vinceflex.jpg's.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

triplexpac posted:

Pure poetry. I hope someone is compiling all these tweets into a book
Screw poetry. I want these to be performed by Shakespearean actors.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Require More Fire posted:

I kind of like the image of the WCW locker room lining up to slap Bischoff while Vince stands there an vinceflex.jpg's.

I found video of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GW0Vnr9Yc

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
What was beautiful about Bishoff in WWE was that on his last night on raw, it was Arn Anderson who told him how he was gonna go out.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
World champ Arquette was Hogan's idea? :aaa:

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

AJ posted:

Now I can proudly rub it in Daniel's face that I beat him in a match. Btw, once you go Bryan...you have to keep tryin'

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

:fry:

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa

Well that doesn't fit the narrative at all. Ruined.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
JR is in on it, they're working us marks good

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

triplexpac posted:

Bells Palsy was all a work.

Vince is a genius.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Daniel Bryan posted:

Goat face is a horrible insult. My face is practically perfect in every way. In fact, from now on I demand to be called Beautiful Bryan.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

triplexpac posted:

JR posted on his blog that King's pizza was delivered backstage, but Josh Matthews ate it.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

They go with that, and it'll be amazing. He's been an amazing heel, and with Monday's promo, I can see it working.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Peak hilarity has been achieved:

quote:

@RandyOrton: I support the United States Marine Corps. Who woulda thought?

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Guys on the far rightlook uncomfortable.

Guy on the left is looking bad rear end because he's chillin with the Viper.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I would have thought he would have avoided any type of public tweets during his suspension.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Lone Rogue posted:

Sure they would be pissed to discover they are hanging with someone that was dishonorably discharged.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

bobkatt013 posted:

Sure they would be pissed to discover they are hanging with someone that was dishonorably discharged.

Except the guy on the left. He'd be cool with it.

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I would have thought he would have avoided any type of public tweets during his suspension.

It's Randy Orton. He'll do whatever the gently caress he wants.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Cody Rhodes posted:

@WWEDanielBryan long as you don't call yourself...Dashing.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lone Rogue posted:

They're not allowed to smile in their dress uniforms or something. Every single pic I've seen of younger military guys is SERIOUS FACE.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Cody Rhodes finally gets a new rival.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

coconono posted:

They're not allowed to smile in their dress uniforms or something. Every single pic I've seen of younger military guys is SERIOUS FACE.
Yeah, but without context it looks like Orton is the idiot fanboy and the Marines just want to catch their plane.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
All suspended superstars must pose for at least one (1) photograph with uniformed men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

Ricardo Rodriguez posted:

I wish all airports were as simple and easy as Tampa Airport. #StupidSexyFlanders