Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Gonzo McFee posted:

Could just be wrestler's bullshitting?

It's CM Punk who impregnated Claire and AJ is just hiding the secret and allowing Claire to accuse him of it instead.

:v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
e; Wrong topic

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Jul 16, 2012

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Batista is great.

He has to be like a year or two away from no longer being able to look younger than he is.

It's already bad but I mean, Kevin Nash bad. He's close.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I meant to post that in the picture thread. :blush:

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Lufisto is no fan of The Miz, despite how much fun she had watching the show (with a cameo from our own Coconono).

Lufisto posted:

Great PPV night on Twitter. Thanx all for the entertainment! :D PS: FACK The Miz! :P

Kill him !!!!!

@LuFisto Who likes Miz anyways?
@ReverseDVD Maryse ? Lol

Everybody in this match hates Miz !! ‪#joy‬

Yes !!!! Kane on Miz !! I love you Cena !

Y2j stretch the motherfucka !!!

Big Show, you can slap Miz again !! Please!! ‪#potato‬

Coconono
wow @LuFisto really does not care for @mikethemiz
@coconono @mikethemiz No ! Lol

FACK MIZ !!! FAAAAACK !!!

Please Brock, show up and kill Miz !!!!

After this match, the next Money in the Bank better be amazing.... But it won't happen. ‪#fuckthemiz‬

@Big_Thor_Dawg he still sucks!! Ha !

@swva_havok_fan I hate him !!! Arrrggg lol

I don't care where you were !!! Get the gently caress out !!! You suck !!! Arrrgggg !!! Nooo !!! Not in the match tonight !!! Boooooo !!!

FACK the Miz !!! Boooooo !!!

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
The tweet has been deleted, but...

lovely wrestling website posted:

- WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels apologized Sunday for making a homophobic remark on Twitter last week: "The remark I made the other nite, joking or not, obviously offended many, so I apologize for the remark!

The legendary grappler wrote "Another Dude obsessed w/my hair #homo" in response to a fan query concerning his hairline. He subsequently deleted the message after garnering negative feedback.

Dammit HBK :(

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755
That's the least surprising HBK post ever

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

Hello I am Lufisto.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Matlock posted:

That's the least surprising HBK post ever

I just expected better of him as a born again.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

fart blood posted:

I just expected better of him as a born again.

What, you expected better of someone belonging to the demographic least likely to be tolerant of homosexuals?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Chinston Wurchill posted:

What, you expected better of someone belonging to the demographic least likely to be tolerant of homosexuals?

Touché. I just wanted to believe he loves everybody now.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

fart blood posted:

Touché. I just wanted to believe he loves everybody now.

Something tells me he does. Even though the apology was a little disingenuous, I don't think the initial tweet really came from a place of malice or hatred.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Saying homo doesn't mean he hates homosexuals. At best it was a slip up out of anger, at worst he's a homophobe and developed it through all of the gay bash remarks he got when being the Boytoy.

Being a Texan in Grahams church says he could very well be a homophobe. I just think this was a guy who grew up his whole life where it was acceptable to say those things and is still getting used to it not being acceptable.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
What did the guy's hair comment say? :colbert:

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

:siren: ALEX SHELLEY TO WWE :siren:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

MVP posted:

Noah's arc must've been like the Tardis inside.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

MVP is the last person I would expect to make a Dr. Who reference.

poo poo, am I racist

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

:siren: ALEX SHELLEY TO WWE :siren:

That'd be surprising. I kind of got the impression he was just done. It would be a fantastic pickup though, Shelley has gotta go down as one of the most underrated wrestlers of the last decade.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

CapCityGoofBall posted:

poo poo, am I racist

To be fair, I'm pretty sure the amount of pro wrestlers with hip-hop records who watch Dr. Who is around one (MVP). Maybe two (R-Truth).

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Something tells me he does. Even though the apology was a little disingenuous, I don't think the initial tweet really came from a place of malice or hatred.

I've said it before in the other thread, but at least he didn't use the stupid cop-out "IF I offended anyone" line.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

CapCityGoofBall posted:

poo poo, am I racist

MVP seems like a pretty nerdy dude. He tweets a lot about Cowboy Bebop, too.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

HulkaMatt posted:

That'd be surprising. I kind of got the impression he was just done. It would be a fantastic pickup though, Shelley has gotta go down as one of the most underrated wrestlers of the last decade.

Definitely. Shelley is so good, always has been.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Jelq Swagger posted:

MVP seems like a pretty nerdy dude. He tweets a lot about Cowboy Bebop, too.
In his Art of Wrestling podcast, he called himself an Otaku which probably means he's a huge nerd just because he knows what that word is.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

For some reason I find that image of a dude in prison reading manga absolutely hilarious.

Sears Poncho
Oct 8, 2011

CapCityGoofBall posted:

For some reason I find that image of a dude in prison reading manga absolutely hilarious.

Unless it's Fist of the North Star.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

CapCityGoofBall posted:

How about comics?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Why do you think he left WWE to go to Japan?

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Hentai?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Too bad Lord Hentai came back to WWE soon after.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Brie Bella posted:

Maybe Nicole & I should crash AJ & Bryan's wedding... But wait... He is in my bed every night :o haha Bri xxoo #RAW #WWE

:ughh:

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

KAYFABE :stare:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Brie if you let WWE know it annoys you they're just going to turn him face and devote a 30 min makeout session to them.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

HulkaMatt posted:

Brie if you let WWE know it annoys you they're just going to turn him face and devote a 30 min makeout session to them.

gently caress, I never considered that. I will stop complaining (I'm Brie Bella).

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
And the other day while everyone was worried about Kharma, one of 'em posted that since she's no longer in the company, does this mean they can be friends now?

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.

Perigryn posted:

And the other day while everyone was worried about Kharma, one of 'em posted that since she's no longer in the company, does this mean they can be friends now?

I'm still upset that we never got Kharma killing the Bella Twins, that would have been a perfect way for them to leave the WWE.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Every night doesn't seem possible, he's always traveling!

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Atticus Finch posted:

Every night doesn't seem possible, he's always traveling!

Twin magic.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

So tonight I found Michael Schiavello is a huge Star Wars fan:

https://twitter.com/schiavellovoice/status/226142858346913792

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

coconono posted:

So tonight I found Michael Schiavello is a huge Star Wars fan:

https://twitter.com/schiavellovoice/status/226142858346913792

Sweet, more things he's probably insufferable about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

William Regal posted:

As promised a #Tout of me doing something no other candidate up for GM can do.#RegalforGM. http://t.co/RISJL4eh

What the heck, Regal. :stare: