Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Croccers posted:

I wanna play bat-poo poo insane custom levels though like I made waaay back in Far Cry Instincts on the Xbox :colbert:

Isn't that possible in 3? One of the reviews I watched had giant manta rays flying in the air.

Just rented this. If the gameplay sucks me in within the 3 or 4 hours I'll probably just run out and buy it since it seems to have a huge amount of content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Sputty posted:

It might have something to do with farcry3updatersteam in the bin folder of FC3

Delete that, then verify the integrity and try it again from there.

No, don't do this, instead follow the instructions we already know work.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

BenRGamer posted:

So, I've run into a problem trying to play the game.

In order to fix the FPS issues on the PC, apparently you need to run the game in DX11 mode and change some options.

I tried running farcry3_d3d11.exe, it opens up UPlay like normal... but UPlay says my game's unregistered, even though it takes me to exact same account that I go to when I open it up through Steam, it doesn't take my Key, and I can't run the game at all through there.

Anyone know any other way to access DX11 on the game?

Do like the OP explains, or like I just explained to help people play the game.

Create a shortcut for Farcry3.exe and add the command line parameters so it will connect to steam.

If you want Dx11 version, then point it to Farcry3Dx11.exe or whatever instead of Farcry3.exe

Works, I've tested it.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Mine started working properly through Steam. I think installing the UPlay client then restarting Steam is what fixed it. Either that or you have to run it at least once through the modified shortcut.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Okay, hrm. We'll see. I gotta go back to work, initial impressions are mixed.

Graphics are good, and the opening sequence was pretty thrilling.

But blagh is this game super loving scripted for a "sandbox game".

I died 3 times in the opening sequence just because I didn't do EXACTLY as the game told me.

It told me to throw a rock, so I threw one. We moved, and as we were getting into the window, the guard turns around and shoots us both. Oops, I had to throw the rock slightly further to the right.

As I was running (there's nothing else you can do) I take tons of damage, and it says press Q to heal. So I do so, so now I'm wrapping my arm in bandage, and I get to vines I have to climb. But I can't climb because I'm bandaging. But I don't know that. So I'm just standing there like CLIMB MOTHERFUCKER getting shot full of bullets.

First mission after that, I get the herbs, and it says come back. So I get in my car and drive the 20 feet back to where the guy was. OOPS, YOU LEFT MISSION AREA, FAILED. RELOAD SAVE. What?! WHAT? Oh. The game wanted me to fast travel, and KILLED ME for not fast travelling. BLAAAAGH.

I'm reserving judgement, I'm pretty sure after I get through a few missions things are gonna open up and I can have the open world chaos that I love.

But GOD drat am I suddenly realizing how awesome it was that STALKER just dumps you on the road without any tutorials or anything and lets you get to it.

This isn't my first rodeo, Ubisoft. Let me play the goddamn game.

OTOH, everybody's complaining about the main character's freaking out over stuff, and it hasn't really bothered me so far. I liked that his brother was the military guy and he was kinda "I've never killed anybody!", although his whining did get a little bit (do you want to live or not man?).

But you guys were making it sound like every time you skin an animal, he has to stop and rethink what he's doing with his life. The way I've seen it so far, he's just kinda like "... gently caress!". I'm pretty sure if I was running around a jungle shooting and stabbing wild boars with my bare hands, after I skinned them, I'd take a breather and say "gently caress!" too.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Wiseblood posted:

Mine started working properly through Steam. I think installing the UPlay client then restarting Steam is what fixed it. Either that or you have to run it at least once through the modified shortcut.

Yeah I think you have to run it once through the modified shortcut, simply installing uPlay and restarting Steam several times didn't do anything.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

fookolt posted:

I hope this game is moddable enough that someone can make Far Cry 3: John McAfee Edition :allears:

Hold Q to cram bath salts up your butt :pcgaming:

DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~
Said the spider to the fly~

Zaphod42 posted:

Do like the OP explains, or like I just explained to help people play the game.

Create a shortcut for Farcry3.exe and add the command line parameters so it will connect to steam.

If you want Dx11 version, then point it to Farcry3Dx11.exe or whatever instead of Farcry3.exe

Works, I've tested it.

Might work for you, but it causes the same thing to happen for me. UPlay asks for a CD Key and it doesn't take the one I gave when I started the game through Steam.

Edit: Wait, now UPlay starts correctly... but the game doesn't start. I click Play, the Splash Screen comes up for a few seconds, then goes away... and nothing happens.

DMW45 fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Dec 4, 2012

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.

Zaphod42 posted:

But you guys were making it sound like every time you skin an animal, he has to stop and rethink what he's doing with his life. The way I've seen it so far, he's just kinda like "... gently caress!". I'm pretty sure if I was running around a jungle shooting and stabbing wild boars with my bare hands, after I skinned them, I'd take a breather and say "gently caress!" too.

Skinning animals is nasty as heck in reality. I had to dress a dear once with my uncle when I was 14 and I was pretty grossed out the whole time. Life finds a way...but it's also fuckin' disgusting!

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

BenRGamer posted:

Might work for you, but it causes the same thing to happen for me. UPlay asks for a CD Key and it doesn't take the one I gave when I started the game through Steam.

I cannot apparently say this enough. You have to start the game through Steam. Then you can switch to the DX11 version through options.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Zaphod42 posted:

But blagh is this game super loving scripted for a "sandbox game".
Yes, the introduction and initial tutorial are "super" scripted.

Zaphod42 posted:

First mission after that, I get the herbs, and it says come back. So I get in my car and drive the 20 feet back to where the guy was. OOPS, YOU LEFT MISSION AREA, FAILED. RELOAD SAVE. What?! WHAT? Oh. The game wanted me to fast travel, and KILLED ME for not fast travelling. BLAAAAGH.
How did you even exit the map? I'm pretty sure it disables exiting the map when it prompts you to fast travel.

DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~
Said the spider to the fly~

DrNutt posted:

I cannot apparently say this enough. You have to start the game through Steam. Then you can switch to the DX11 version through options.

It doesn't give me that option, though, it's just stuck on DX9. I have DX11, I've played Saints Row 3 and Civ V on DX11 just fine.

coffeetable
Feb 5, 2006

TELL ME AGAIN HOW GREAT BRITAIN WOULD BE IF IT WAS RULED BY THE MERCILESS JACKBOOT OF PRINCE CHARLES

YES I DO TALK TO PLANTS ACTUALLY
On a tangent from the racist tropes: are there any women in this thread who have completed the game? What did you think of the entire Citra thing? Because it strikes me as very much a plot written by straight men for straight men, and while that isn't in itself a bad thing - a straight white male's story is as valid as any other's - against the backdrop of almost every other game being about straight white men it's a little disappointing that such a gender-centric plot is contender for game of the year.

e: Reading that back, before criticising please take into account the "against the backdrop" bit.

Also, as a thought experiment consider the narrative had all the genders been flipped. Especially the ending, and the bit where you wake up with Citra straddling you.

coffeetable fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Dec 4, 2012

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Holy hell the HUD in this game blows. A 10 inch black mission objective box in left center of the screen? Seriously? I feel like I am playing an iPhone game where the virtual controls block all of the action.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
The process for downloading this game is borderline satire.

1. Install Uplay
2. Download the game at a middling speed (700 kbps-1.2 mbps) for ~3 hours.
3. Install base game.
4. Install several visual libraries.
5. Install several C++ redistributable packages.
6. Try to figure out why Uplay still isn't reporting Far Cry 3 as being installed.
7. Go into the Far Cry 3 file itself and run the executable.
8. Game automatically downloads patch 1.01. Install. Tells you that you still need a newer patch, but it won't download it automatically. Here is the website.
9. Download patch 1.02 and install.

:negative:

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

BenRGamer posted:

It doesn't give me that option, though, it's just stuck on DX9. I have DX11, I've played Saints Row 3 and Civ V on DX11 just fine.

Huh. If you can't start it using the trick in the OP, I don't know what to tell ya. But other than that trick you won't be able to run the game without launching through Steam. I'm able to switch back and forth between DX9 and DX11 in options, though it does require a restart.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

DrNutt posted:

Well, starting it through steam didn't work for me. I merely had to add the command line arguments to the Farcry3.exe shortcut and it worked. You just have to tell the exe to be in "steam mode", you don't have to start it through steam.

NESguerilla posted:

Holy hell the HUD in this game blows. A 10 inch black mission objective box in left center of the screen? Seriously? I feel like I am playing an iPhone game where the virtual controls block all of the action.

I already hate the tutorial popups. There's no way to remove them without viewing them? There's no way to just ignore ALL OF THEM? I mean seriously I'm going crazy, I can read the manual if I have questions, guys. But every other SECOND its like "NEW CAR!" "NEW PERSON!" "How to ____" "How to ____" When its perfectly self expanatory, that's a jeep, I just met that guy in a cutscene a second ago, I can look up the controls if I have questions...

I guess with any luck most of the tutorial hint messages will trigger in the beginning and then be gone forever.

But I've heard people say that "there's a story mission you can do!" messages pop up throughout the game and there's no way to turn them off, which is super frustrating. What if I'm going hunting for a few hours and don't care?

Note: I'm only being so critical because this game has so much potential. The better something is, the more clear its flaws.

Zaphod42 fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Dec 4, 2012

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

OK, I've worked out stealth a bit more now I've invested in a bow with the marksman sight.

In related news: I'm terrible at eyeballing distance.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Dec 4, 2012

Stump Truck
Nov 26, 2007
Why? Yes

gibbed posted:

You can redeem it for 40 UPlay points, which you can earn in the game by completing certain achievements. Check the Actions section in the UPlay launcher.

The Testing Unit mission isn't very good in my opinion, and it's probably worth redeeming the 30 point Cannon handgun first, but you'll get enough points to redeem everything eventually.

Oh I know how to unlock it, already had some points on my account so I got everything but the wallpaper. I was actually asking how you find it in game to play.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Stump Truck posted:

Oh I know how to unlock it, already had some points on my account so I got everything but the wallpaper. I was actually asking how you find it in game to play.
Oh, sorry I misunderstood. It doesn't share the same icon as the Lost Expeditions, but if I recall, it is orange like them.

K. Farb
Aug 6, 2009

I'd give you a ride, but I got Karl Farbman here.

Croccers posted:

Welp, MP is pretty poo poo.

I guess, I can't tell actually. 2/3's of the matches I play drop out when the 'Host Migrates' or whatever. gently caress your poo poo, this is why rarely play shooters online these days.

Multiplayer is buggy as hell but I still managed to do alright with enemies skipping all around me. Co-op is especially bad with the "host migration" thing. One guy drops and the map restarts. And people don't know how to revive, apparently.

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

I wish the plot missions didn't have so many turret sequences. Does anyone enjoy these? I can't think of a turret sequence in an action game I actually liked. The best part of this game is coming up with wacky solutions to problems and if I wasn't rooted in place shooting I could do these rescues in a lot more interesting way.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Aren't there only like 3 or 4 of those max in the whole 15+ hour long game? :confused:

Faldoncow
Jun 29, 2007
Munchin' on some steak

low-key-taco posted:

I wish the plot missions didn't have so many turret sequences. Does anyone enjoy these? I can't think of a turret sequence in an action game I actually liked. The best part of this game is coming up with wacky solutions to problems and if I wasn't rooted in place shooting I could do these rescues in a lot more interesting way.

Although it was slightly annoying to beat, the final turret sequence is pretty cool. The music, plus the sheer amount of fuel tankers or other explosive objects placed everywhere is awesome.

ten_twentyfour
Jan 24, 2008

VogeGandire posted:

OK, I've worked out stealth a bit more now I've invested in a bow with the marksman sight.

In related news: I'm terrible at eyeballing distance.

Stealth in this game is hiding in the bushes outside a base and chucking rocks like breadcrumbs to lead individual guards off to their deaths by knife. Eventually the guards stop following those rock noises, so stealth becomes pretty much impossible past the first few kills you can get off.

Sniping someone with the bow or silenced weapon is a crapshoot in terms of whether or not someone will be alerted, I've found.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Zaphod42 posted:

I already hate the tutorial popups. There's no way to remove them without viewing them? There's no way to just ignore ALL OF THEM? I mean seriously I'm going crazy, I can read the manual if I have questions, guys. But every other SECOND its like "NEW CAR!" "NEW PERSON!" "How to ____" "How to ____" When its perfectly self expanatory, that's a jeep, I just met that guy in a cutscene a second ago, I can look up the controls if I have questions...

I guess with any luck most of the tutorial hint messages will trigger in the beginning and then be gone forever.

But I've heard people say that "there's a story mission you can do!" messages pop up throughout the game and there's no way to turn them off, which is super frustrating. What if I'm going hunting for a few hours and don't care?

Note: I'm only being so critical because this game has so much potential. The better something is, the more clear its flaws.

Totally. That was driving me nuts too. I guess I am going to have to just get over it since I'm not playing on PC.

Game seems badass otherwise. My only other complaint so far is that the shooting feels a bit..off.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Zaphod42 posted:

Then you're going to get reminded that you're not doing the storyline approximately every two minutes. It's pretty loving annoying.

Leave me alone, you told me to capture checkpoints and radio towers, why are you harassing me for doing that? :smith:

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Paul MaudDib posted:

Then you're going to get reminded that you're not doing the storyline approximately every two minutes. It's pretty loving annoying.

Leave me alone, you told me to capture checkpoints and radio towers, why are you harassing me for doing that? :smith:

The worst is when you have a plot mission queued up that requires a phone call to start. Get ready to listen to that same phone call every loving time you load your save until you finish that story mission.

coffeetable
Feb 5, 2006

TELL ME AGAIN HOW GREAT BRITAIN WOULD BE IF IT WAS RULED BY THE MERCILESS JACKBOOT OF PRINCE CHARLES

YES I DO TALK TO PLANTS ACTUALLY

ten_twentyfour posted:

Sniping someone with the bow or silenced weapon is a crapshoot in terms of whether or not someone will be alerted, I've found.

If they come down with a single shot and no-one sees the kill or the body, they won't be alerted.

As far as taking down outposts undected goes though, you'll still get your 1500XP as long as they don't see you.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
On the heels of RPS's John Walker discussing what he loved about Far Cry 3, now comes what he loathed.

coffeetable posted:

On a tangent from the racist tropes: are there any women in this thread who have completed the game? What did you think of the entire Citra thing? Because it strikes me as very much a plot written by straight men for straight men, and while that isn't in itself a bad thing - a straight white male's story is as valid as any other's - against the backdrop of almost every other game being about straight white men it's a little disappointing that such a gender-centric plot is contender for game of the year.

e: Reading that back, before criticising please take into account the "against the backdrop" bit.

Also, as a thought experiment consider the narrative had all the genders been flipped. Especially the ending, and the bit where you wake up with Citra straddling you.

I don't have any good answers for it (as Dan Didio showed), but agree that your questions need to be considered.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

NESguerilla posted:

Totally. That was driving me nuts too. I guess I am going to have to just get over it since I'm not playing on PC.

Game seems badass otherwise. My only other complaint so far is that the shooting feels a bit..off.

Yeah, guns in Farcry 2 always felt way off to me. I'm hoping with all the carnage in this one it won't bother me as much, I'll have to see how it goes as I play more. But guns should kill people in 1 or 2 hits, while in Farcry 2 I could unload on somebody with a submachine gun, several shots to chest and face, and they'd still stand and shoot back, that's ridiculous.

I also found myself testing out the 1911 against some metal targets, and I was disappointed the bullet sounds weren't quite as good as I hoped. I guess maybe I'm spoiled from STALKER, but hearing bullets pang into metal or whizz off as a ricochet is really great for immersion. Guns should have a pop...pang sound when you shoot at a metal object, with a tiny delay between the gunshot. Everything seems to have a dull bang when you shoot it in farcry 3.

Also, the lighting is great, I love how colorful it is during the day. But I wish it was darker at night, most videogames Night is just blue-mode. Night time isn't blue, guys, its dark. I guess blue is better than just grey low-light ambient, but still, a few games have done proper dark shadows really well, and with all the foliage in Farcry 3, having all those shadows in the grass would look super creepy and awesome.

Again, super minor complaints, I fully expect to not care when I'm wingsuiting at 200mph and lighting fields on fire with a flamethrower.

I really love the RPS guys. After reading Gamespy and IGN for years, RPS is the only site I feel like are proper journalists. They just get it... man!

Zaphod42 fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Dec 4, 2012

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

coffeetable posted:

If they come down with a single shot and no-one sees the kill or the body, they won't be alerted.

As far as taking down outposts undected goes though, you'll still get your 1500XP as long as they don't see you.

Yeah, you can take out any outpost with a silenced sniper rifle from 300 meters away and still count as "undetected" despite the guys manning it being very much aware that they're getting shot down one by one.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
I'm playing on the hardest difficulty, and your run-of-the-mill assault rifle will kill people very quickly. The magnum revolver type pistol, though, is totally crappy-sounding and weak. Don't bother with that one.

I found an enemy alive, but lying down like he was dead with a bear standing over him and another truly dead enemy. Could they have put in "playing dead" as an action for enemies to take?? He didn't wake up or anything after I killed the bear, so it was probably a glitch.

edit: That RPS guy complains about saving, but I found the autosaves wonderfully done. If you're on a mission, you spawn 10 seconds away from the last objective you were on. If you're trying to attack a camp, you spawn at the periphery, letting you take whatever approach you want from there. The mandatory missions and distance restriction thing are bad "consolization" holdovers though.

UP AND ADAM fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Dec 4, 2012

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

Well my problems are mostly solved. Go to play until the village part and then my video card overheated, crapped out, and I had to reboot. Not going to get to play this until my new card arrives on thursday but hey at least it started up for me.

I gotta say I was playing this on lowest settings I think and it still looks great.

TheSpiritFox fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Dec 4, 2012

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
So I've been waiting patiently for this game. Finally here!

Nobody mentioned the console interface was really heavy here (especially the menus and all that 'accept' 'back' jazz... why is that in a PC version?) and that this is at heart a console shooter. I'm kinda wondering should I just hook up my 360 pad? I don't seem to be getting much of a solid feel from mouse & kb anyway, so should I just face facts and get enjoy some controller rumble or what?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Spiky Ooze posted:

Nobody mentioned the console interface was really heavy here (especially the menus and all that 'accept' 'back' jazz... why is that in a PC version?) and that this is at heart a console shooter. I'm kinda wondering should I just hook up my 360 pad? I don't seem to be getting much of a solid feel from mouse & kb anyway, so should I just face facts and get enjoy some controller rumble or what?

Menus do feel like shoddy ports, it has the same problem as borderlands where if there's a list of things to select from, and you choose one, and then you go back and want to choose another, the selection will be like, stuck on that one, until you select that one AGAIN and THEN move to a different one. Like your mouse has to reset to the position the controller's joystick would start from or something. You aren't allowed to simply say "select this now", you have to move to what you had before, and then FROM that, go down or up. Its stupid as hell. As I said though, Borderlands 2 has the same stupid issue, and they claimed that BL2 was going to be a proper PC edition. (It did have good PC options, but poo poo UI)

I dunno man, I don't think I can do a shooter on controller when I could use WASD and mouse. Halo is the only series I feel right using a controller on, and that's because it was designed that way. (Some people don't realize) Halo everything's floatyn because of low gravity and you're in a big suit, it makes sense to be clunky. But Farcry, I'm a dude with a rifle, I should be dead on.

That said, to each his own! You might have more fun that way.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

UP AND ADAM posted:

edit: That RPS guy complains about saving, but I found the autosaves wonderfully done. If you're on a mission, you spawn 10 seconds away from the last objective you were on. If you're trying to attack a camp, you spawn at the periphery, letting you take whatever approach you want from there. The mandatory missions and distance restriction thing are bad "consolization" holdovers though.

It seems like his biggest problem wasn't the implementation of autosave positions, but rather the implications of being UNABLE to quicksave at all.

"But it’s an open-world game, and so, er, needs quicksaves. The eighth-arsed solution is a system where death means being revived at the nearest safehouse or controlled radio tower. Now, that alone would have been almost fine. Frustrating when your target location is a hefty journey away from one of those, but it would have at least made a degree of sense. But what actually happens here is death means not only reviving far away, but also with an arbitrary amount of progress undone.

When this progress includes menial tasks like crafting items, it’s just a pain in the arse to have to discover what’s now undone. "

See, that sounds awful.

Why can't you do the Bioshock style, where when you die you respawn a way back, but everything you did still happened, you just keep going?

I mean, I guess its unrealistic, but so is the rest of the loving game. I paid money, I wanna have fun. Who cares?

Except you CAN do saving and "quicksaves", they just don't save your position, they only save your inventory. That at least addresses the biggest of the RPS complaints, I think he just wasn't aware of that save ability?

Hm, sounds like its really easy to accidentally wander into a story mission, and then you can't save and you're locked in and if you die you lose all your progress. Sounds like they need to patch it.

Zaphod42 fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Dec 4, 2012

Cialis Railman
Apr 20, 2007

So UPlay's a pain in the rear end but once that's all taken care of, the game kicks that same rear end into the stratosphere. Even with most of the graphical stuff set to low FC3 looks great and runs well, though my CPU sounds like a plane about to take off. :v:

Gameplay's great too. I like how there's actual stuff to do here, unlike FC2. I'm still getting the hang of stealth kills, though.

Cialis Railman fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Dec 4, 2012

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Spiky Ooze posted:

I felt the same, I just couldn't get the feel of the mouse right. Been playing too much Planetside 2 and I've got the mouse controls juuuuust right on there, so I said gently caress it and hooked up my 360 controller, and it works wonderfully. It's not really a game about twitch reflexes so it's nice to sit back with a controller and take it easy. Plus driving is way more fun with a controller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Hamlet
Aug 24, 2009

not listening
not listening
I just can't get into this game, unfortunately. What's the point of giving the enemies this pretty decent AI that allows them to flank me and all that if they're always going to be on my minimap? The combat is not only less frequent than in the first two games, but mind-numbingly simple by comparison. I know most folks won't feel this way, and that's cool, but it just makes me wish I was playing Far Cry 2. A missed opportunity, since this game certainly does make some specific mechanical strides forward from that game.

Please excuse me if I show up every now and then in this thread to talk about how much I wish this wasn't the case

• Locked thread