Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cheapsteaks
Apr 25, 2008

Getting a heavy metal avatar leads to far fewer regrets than a heavy metal tattoo.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Chun-Li traps a tiny Cammy between her rear end cheeks and then farts on her.

This is what I will name my son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

What emotion is Purple, Orange, and Black?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

As I recall, black is simply death, but purple is love (as opposed to blue for hope) and orange is greed.

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Lotish posted:

As I recall, black is simply death, but purple is love (as opposed to blue for hope) and orange is greed.

Pink is Love. Indigo is Compassion

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
That greedy bastard is the best lantern. Hands down. :3:

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

:allears: I love Lantern Corps fanart:

:eng101: After seeing a comic panel on /co/ where Ecco claimed to have "will enough for a thousand dolphins", I suggested he would make a good Green Lantern and someone in the thread drew this :3:

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Rahonavis posted:

And I don't think this classic has been posted yet:

The background of this reminded me of an old thread where there was some deviantart project to draw anthropomorphizations of all the pokemon characters gathered into a gallery. I remember there being some pretty strange arts in there, so a quick reverse GIS (man, is reverse GIS great) gives me the thread in its first result. It ended up being goldmined and is here but sadly most of the images in there were hosted on waffleimages and are gone. The link to the deviantart gallery they were found in still works, and the gallery is still going strong, apparently. And its pretty huge :shepface:

The gallery even went to all the effort of categorizing all its images into different genereations, how convenient! Unsurprisingly, the vast majority of them are poorly drawn, and by this threads standards outright generic, anime pretty boys/girls/OCs/mediocre to awful cosplay/what have you, but some stranger stuff caught my eye:

(Some guys OC....machop? "Adamaris is curious about Mew's stuff... The only problem is Mew gathered all of his things into crates and piled them together and is watching them constantly... Well, it looks like he forgot to pack his Computer terminal into a crate and Adamaris is hacking it for info on her favorite pinkish purple fuzz ball and Mew is helplessly watching from a distance!")

Now about here I'm thinking I'm going through their categories fairly quickly (something like 10 pages per group) when I realize it was just a general untagged collection of images for each generation. They were all further subdivided into more categories for each type for each generation. And hundreds more images for each type in each generation.

:psyduck:

Here's the launching point of it if for some strange reason you wanted to waste time there.

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?

quote:

Just gotta say I really like this one, strangeness and all.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Are they pokemon?

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Lotish posted:

Are they pokemon?

I'm pretty sure they're the legendary dogs from Gen 2.

E: Might be wrong, but they're one of the trios, certainly.

They're also really boss, I like that picture.

VVV Shows what I know.

Mors Rattus has a new favorite as of 07:11 on Feb 2, 2013

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's a Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, a Raichu, and a Tentacool

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Rhinoceraptor posted:

There's also Space Channel 5, Gradius, Shepard in pink armor, and I think that's the paddle from Breakout by that planet?

It's the VAUS from Arkanoid.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
It was some guy drawing him and some friends as pokemon, they're:

And while looking for those picutres I found this which isn't fanart but funny

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Speaking of humanized Pokemon, Coelasquid has already given her two cents on that...

Also some other art she's done.

The Aphasian
Mar 8, 2007

Psychotropic Hops

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

This is hilarious because Coelasquid actually worked on Ugly Americans. I think she was a storyboarder?

The Aphasian
Mar 8, 2007

Psychotropic Hops

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I think the one on the right is Golem?

Who are the other two? Gengar maybe?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The one on the left should be Gyrados. I don't know if it IS, but the face certainly reminds me of Mr Fish.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Some other Zelda games drawn in the Wind Waker style.

And, uh, Bayonetta too.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

LateToTheParty
Oct 13, 2012

The bane of my existence.

el burbo posted:

And, uh, Bayonetta too.

I like how she is so bored doing that. "Yeah I just killed all those angels. Yawn."

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I was always very impressed by Emlan's poke-people. The designs work well but it's always clear who they are.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
You know what I need more of in my lane game? Anime boobs.

Searching "洋ゲー" on Pixiv is usually fun.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Is this Pokemon Preacher? Awesome.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Does this count as fanart?

oddspelling
May 31, 2009

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

HorseRenoir posted:

Does this count as fanart?

It counts as badass.

Pijonsnodt
Jul 14, 2012

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

el burbo posted:

Some other Zelda games drawn in the Wind Waker style.

Wait, where is the Zelda game where you pet all the cats? I want that one.

Chorocojo
Sep 25, 2005

Legendary Enchantment Creature -- Bird God

DrNutt posted:

Wait, where is the Zelda game where you pet all the cats? I want that one.

Twilight Princess

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Someone went through a heck of a lot of trouble photoshopping their dream villain casts. Open these in a new tab because they're massive table-breakers.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Someone went through a heck of a lot of trouble photoshopping their dream villain casts. Open these in a new tab because they're massive table-breakers.

Ray Wise as Hammerhead and Paul Giamatti as The Ventriloquist are strokes of genius.

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
Triple H as Solomon Grundy. Robin Williams as Calendar Man.
It's a good roster.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Vin Diesel as Killer Croc would have my rear end in the seat day one. Same for Christopher Lee as Maxie Zeus, but then again I'd watch Christoper Lee read the phone book, so whatevs.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

Is that Daniel Craig as Mr. Freeze?

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
I think Robin Williams is Hugo Strange. I also love Buscemi as The Hatter and what looks like Edward Norton as Clock King.

fake edit: actually, who the hell is Williams supposed to be? Looks like Hugo Strange is the one between Clayface and The Mad Hatter.

Ghibli death match

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Guys, it says which villain is which on the bottom of the picture. Williams is Calendar Man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
So my friend drew this.

And then recently this happened:

• Locked thread