Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

I'm not really sure where else to ask this so I figured I'd try here. I've been having nothing but issues with my SNES. It's old and it's an original so these types of things are bound to happen. The bizarre thing is, I figured I'd order a mini redesign when the problems because incredibly persistent and now the same problem is happening with the mini which leads me to believe the cartridges themselves are at fault. They appear to jiggle too much or not sit properly in the cartridge slot and that is almost certainly causing problems, but secret of evermore just flat out will not play. It'll boot to the squaresoft presents logo and just fade to black without moving.

Is there anything I can do with my original cartridges? Having the same problem with two different systems seems to let me believe they're the problem. Could it be a battery issue within the cart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

More than likely you need to clean the connectors...

1. Buy some gamebits and a screwdriver to go along with them
2. Open your carts and scrub the connection pins with an eraser
3. Try them again

I'm almost 100% certain that you'll find that dirt and grime is the problem here.

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Holy poo poo, there's people talking about 32x and I might actually be able to participate in this loving huge thread that I apparently have just never known existed this whole time.

I have an old 32x from my childhood that I'm wanting to get working again. I have more than a few Geneses to use it with and found that it does not like the "HDG" model 1 I have at all, in fact it makes some weird loving noises (from inside the console!) when it's put in. I obviously didn't leave it on long enough to go snooping, assuming a voltage regulator or electrolytics of some type were burning up around then. It didn't seem to do any harm, but I won't be doing that again. I did try my other TMSS/non-HDG model 1 and got nothing and some assorted model 2's and same deal, but none of those made the funny sounds. I figured I had destroyed it completely. I did the whole open up, clean out, reseat ribbon cables, clean cart slot, I even resoldered some of the more questionable looking joints in a couple places on the board. (Goddamn is this thing a loving kludge, random little fixes all over it...) The internal shielding though, has a fine layer of rust on it... I'm assuming this thing got exposed to moisture for an extended period of time. The machine was living with my parents and I really didn't have any idea where they might have been storing it; my younger brother found it for me.

After the cleanup and touchup, the thing actually is showing signs of life. I only have 4 32x loose carts. VF, Cosmic Carnage, Kolibri, Tempo. Not too shabby as far as the 32x goes. The carts were stored with all my other Genesis stuff, so I know they haven't been poorly stored. The problem is though I can only get Kolibri to do anything at all. It shows semblance of a picture, a really nasty unsynched vertical rolling image on a CRT, but it does have flickers of proper color and sometimes will even almost hold stable for a second or so. There is also absolutely no sound, and there should be at least some coming out of the 32x. I don't have the mixer/patch cable needed to really run the machine properly, but I don't want to go track one down until I know this thing is working. I'm aware that without the patch cable, I won't hear the Genesis side of the audio, but absolutely nothing is coming out, and I'm fairly sure Kolibri uses some of the 32x's PWM output.

I'm kind of suspecting that something, or multiple things, on the board were damaged by moisture or temperature, maybe possibly the cheap no-name capacitors the board is populated with. Is this damned thing even worth trying to save? I know those games aren't going to be as good as I remember them, and I don't remember them being THAT good. I really just wanted to pop in VF again and fanboy out like it was the 90s (let's see the Super FX do this!). So, in loving short since I ramble like an rear end in a top hat: does anyone know what the hell is going on with my 32 bit Sega fungus, here?

featurecreep
Jul 23, 2002

Yes, Robinson, take the Major, the Robot, your wife and kids... but leave Will for my plea-- his education.
Also, to add to that, clean out the cartridge slot on the SNESes. It can't hurt, though like zenintrude said it's probably the carts. Try compressed air, but if you want to do some real work, get a nice thin cloth (I'm awful and use squeezed-out unscented baby wipes), get it wet with isopropyl alcohol, wrap it around a very thin credit card, push it in and out of the slot a few times, allow it to dry COMPLETELY then blow out (or pick out with a tweezers) any lint that might have gotten in there.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

zenintrude posted:

More than likely you need to clean the connectors...

1. Buy some gamebits and a screwdriver to go along with them
2. Open your carts and scrub the connection pins with an eraser
3. Try them again

I'm almost 100% certain that you'll find that dirt and grime is the problem here.

I can get LTTP and Mario All Stars working by sticking a piece of cardboard ever so slightly into the front and knocking the cartridge back. My hex bit is gonna be here on Monday so I'll do that then but right now it's really the Secret of Evermore that's got me befuddled. I know it was working before hand, but the fact that it would give the opening squaresoft screen and then fade to black is what'sblowing my mind.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

midge posted:

I don't understand all the love for 32x recently. It really is the ginger stepchild of Sega's stable. I guess people are being ironic, but there isn't a single good loving game on that system. Just awful.

Random Stranger posted:

It is an awful system and should be down there with the Virtual Boy and Jaguar on the list of systems that are skippable.

shymog posted:

the N64 that I'm using as a footrest right now.

I thought YCS was closed.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,

Akileese posted:

I can get LTTP and Mario All Stars working by sticking a piece of cardboard ever so slightly into the front and knocking the cartridge back. My hex bit is gonna be here on Monday so I'll do that then but right now it's really the Secret of Evermore that's got me befuddled. I know it was working before hand, but the fact that it would give the opening squaresoft screen and then fade to black is what'sblowing my mind.

If cleaning your SoE doesn't work, and I still think that it will, let me know and I'll give you my copy for a cheap price because I hate it.

lifenomad
May 8, 2009

I heard that you goons like cool old games.

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One
^Nice Collection^

Forgive me if I'm stirring up a beehive but what would be considered the definitive versions (hacked ROM or not) of Final Fantasy I-VI?

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

zenintrude posted:

If cleaning your SoE doesn't work, and I still think that it will, let me know and I'll give you my copy for a cheap price because I hate it.

TBH, it's not even one of my favorites, I'm just a bit insane when it comes to figuring out why things do and do not work.

featurecreep
Jul 23, 2002

Yes, Robinson, take the Major, the Robot, your wife and kids... but leave Will for my plea-- his education.

Island Nation posted:

^Nice Collection^

Forgive me if I'm stirring up a beehive but what would be considered the definitive versions (hacked ROM or not) of Final Fantasy I-VI?

This is going to all be opinion, but:

FF1 (PSX)
FF2 (None :v:)
FF3 (PSP if you can stand the 3D, otherwise any 100% translation)
FF4 (PSP)
FF5 (I prefer GBA here, but I haven't heard enough one way or another as far as "definitive")
FF6 (GBA version with sound hack)

For FF1 I guess the PSP version should work too.

lifenomad
May 8, 2009

Secret of evermore is a p decent game. It's not as nice as 7th saga, if we are talking about lesser known snes rpgs.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

powerofrecall posted:

Holy poo poo, there's people talking about 32x and I might actually be able to participate in this loving huge thread that I apparently have just never known existed this whole time.

I have an old 32x from my childhood that I'm wanting to get working again. I have more than a few Geneses to use it with and found that it does not like the "HDG" model 1 I have at all, in fact it makes some weird loving noises (from inside the console!) when it's put in. I obviously didn't leave it on long enough to go snooping, assuming a voltage regulator or electrolytics of some type were burning up around then. It didn't seem to do any harm, but I won't be doing that again. I did try my other TMSS/non-HDG model 1 and got nothing and some assorted model 2's and same deal, but none of those made the funny sounds. I figured I had destroyed it completely. I did the whole open up, clean out, reseat ribbon cables, clean cart slot, I even resoldered some of the more questionable looking joints in a couple places on the board. (Goddamn is this thing a loving kludge, random little fixes all over it...) The internal shielding though, has a fine layer of rust on it... I'm assuming this thing got exposed to moisture for an extended period of time. The machine was living with my parents and I really didn't have any idea where they might have been storing it; my younger brother found it for me.

After the cleanup and touchup, the thing actually is showing signs of life. I only have 4 32x loose carts. VF, Cosmic Carnage, Kolibri, Tempo. Not too shabby as far as the 32x goes. The carts were stored with all my other Genesis stuff, so I know they haven't been poorly stored. The problem is though I can only get Kolibri to do anything at all. It shows semblance of a picture, a really nasty unsynched vertical rolling image on a CRT, but it does have flickers of proper color and sometimes will even almost hold stable for a second or so. There is also absolutely no sound, and there should be at least some coming out of the 32x. I don't have the mixer/patch cable needed to really run the machine properly, but I don't want to go track one down until I know this thing is working. I'm aware that without the patch cable, I won't hear the Genesis side of the audio, but absolutely nothing is coming out, and I'm fairly sure Kolibri uses some of the 32x's PWM output.

I'm kind of suspecting that something, or multiple things, on the board were damaged by moisture or temperature, maybe possibly the cheap no-name capacitors the board is populated with. Is this damned thing even worth trying to save? I know those games aren't going to be as good as I remember them, and I don't remember them being THAT good. I really just wanted to pop in VF again and fanboy out like it was the 90s (let's see the Super FX do this!). So, in loving short since I ramble like an rear end in a top hat: does anyone know what the hell is going on with my 32 bit Sega fungus, here?

Miyamoto's RGB NES told me that once they start to rust they are done for and can mess up your associated Genesis.

The system itself goes for $5-$20 on ebay and there are a lot of them. The cords that connect it to the Genesis are the more uncommon expensive parts.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Island Nation posted:

^Nice Collection^

FF1: PSX
FF2: PSX
FF3: DS
FF4: DS (I don't care for After Years, but if that's your thing, PSP)
FF5: GBA
FF6: GBA

Obeast
Aug 26, 2006
Õ_~ ANIME BABE LOVER 2000 ~_Õ

Island Nation posted:

^Nice Collection^

For FFIV, even though I've never played it, I would also say the PSP version since that includes The After Years, the sequel that got a WiiWare release as well as a special short game that links the original game and After Years.

The DS remake was also pretty good IMO, but that's probably not for everyone.

If you want to go total old school, find a translation of the HardType version of the game since the original US release used an easier version of the game that removed/changed a bunch of stuff (IIRC, the remakes are based on the HardType version of the game). I think the ROMHackers also re-translated everything as well, so the story should be more understandable (although you do lose a lot of the charm of terrible NES/SNES era translations).

For FFVI, play Awful Fantasy instead. It's the definitive version of the game if you're into early SA/terrible random internet humor. :v:

All jokes aside, I've only played the SNES version, so I would say go with that since it still holds up. But, I've heard the GBA remake was pretty good and a couple people have recommended it, so I guess go with that. :shobon:

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Heran Bago posted:

Miyamoto's RGB NES told me that once they start to rust they are done for and can mess up your associated Genesis.

The system itself goes for $5-$20 on ebay and there are a lot of them. The cords that connect it to the Genesis are the more uncommon expensive parts.

Thanks for the info. I chuckled at "once they start to rust," it's funny to me that that's a thing that they apparently do. "Rusting 32x? You'll have that." I actually have another of the drat things somewhere but I don't know if it's in any better shape. As far as those cables, yeah, I'm aware. I'm thinking that if I can source a working ebay 32x I might just "Neptune" one into a Genesis 2 and forgo all the failure points and that stupid cable and just hardwire it all to the Genesis board, not like Genesis 2's are rare or anything.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
The 32X can rust, however those little plates they included for the genesis, did they ever serve any practical effect? or were they just an assumed solution to get the system to be read by the genesis?

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Feb 9, 2013

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

shymog posted:

For FF1 I guess the PSP version should work too.

That's my favorite version, even if they made some changes I wasn't a fan of (I'm one of the weirdos who actually likes Vancian casting). The artwork is gorgeous and the extra dungeons are a lot of fun, even if their power scales are way out of whack for the rest of the game.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Island Nation posted:

^Nice Collection^

NES
FF1: PSP (English, Japanese), iOS (French, Chinese, Indonesian, Korean, Thai), European GBA release (Spanish, German, Italian)
FF2: PSP (English, Japanese), iOS (French, Chinese, Korean, Thai), European GBA release (Spanish, German, Italian)
FF3: Whatever floats your boat, all the 3D versions (DS, PSP, iOS) are essentially the same, so either those or an NES ROMhack. iOS if you want to play it in Chinese. :v:

SNES
FF4: PSP. FF4 is a 2D game. :colbert: Otherwise the DS and iOS versions are pretty much identical. Chinese version on iOS. The GBA version is OK and has some of the extra content, but has a pretty serious timing bug that IMO is unforgivably bad for a released product (your characters get extra turns and Rubicant's cloak protection goes up at the wrong time so he casts harmful spells on himself). It might be fixed in the European version of the game, I don't remember.
FF5: GBA with the Sound Restoration patch.
FF6: Wait for someone to whip up an MSU-1 version for SD2SNES. :v: If you really can't wait, GBA with the sound and color restoration hack.

FF5 and FF6 are annoying because their sound is definitely lacking on GBA, especially FF6, but the translations are worlds better on GBA than SNES.

Also if you decide to go old-school and replay Final Fantasy 1, there is a TON of flat-out broken poo poo in that game; one of the spells (AMUT) is useless because no enemies ever attempt to mute you, and any weapon that's supposed to be strong against a specific enemy type doesn't work. But it IS the only version of the game that lets you, with literal one-in-a-million chances (technically 1.6 in a million), fear the final boss into running away from you.

univbee fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Feb 9, 2013

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."

Agrias120 posted:

I popped the no-intro set of ROMs into my SD2SNES and now it is running flawlessly, so it looks like it really was an issue with some of the random ROMs I'd picked from my goodmerge set. Definitely good to know, and now I'm so happy this baby is working. I spent the afternoon UPS Patching a bunch of games, time to dig in to the Sailor Moon RPG tonight. :getin:

I live in Arlington, about 2 miles from DC and I'd be down for a retrogoon meet-up!

I live close to this dude! So I'm game for it too!

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich

WendigoJohnson posted:

The 32X can rust, however those little plates they included for the genesis, did they ever serve any practical effect? or were they just an assumed solution to get the system to be read by the genesis?

As far as I can tell they are for cutting your fingers on.

Really though it's probably some stuff to help control the EMI nightmare that thing must have been to get FCC approval. Some 32x's even come with a bus-terminator type thing that you put on the Genesis expansion port if you don't have a Sega CD hooked up.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Wait, what makes the PSX version of FF1+2 the definitive versions? I figured it'd be all GBA and PSP.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,

ohnoitschris posted:

Wait, what makes the PSX version of FF1+2 the definitive versions? I figured it'd be all GBA and PSP.

This also confuses me since I believe that they have not great load times... Dawn of Souls seems like it's the way to go.

Or good ol' NES FF.

Midnight Raider
Apr 26, 2010

8-bit Miniboss posted:

I mentioned this a little bit in retrochat. But I plan to do a stream theme. I want to play the first 3 Mana games.

First off, which version of the first should I play? Final Fantasy Adventure or Sword of Mana? After that, it'll be Secret of Mana, then Seiken Densetsu 3. Though even though I own the cart, I'll be playing the translation of SD3 on my Super Wild Card DX2.

Also thinking of doing bonus games like Secret of Evermore and Legend of Mana.

Edit: Won't be a big rear end marathon because it's just me obviously, beyond the weekends it'll be a few hours a night.

I'm all for this. I can't answer your question, however, since I've played neither Sword of Mana nor FFA. (Although I played FFA3. I heard FFA is even more dated than that, but I'm not sure if it'd really put it past enjoyment territory or not.)

What I can say for certain, however, is that you should throw Secret of Evermore in. It's not horrifically long, but it's decently enjoyable(if you can avoid game-ruining glitches and don't cheese the bugs to make it super easy), a good example of a western try to capture some of the magic of a JRPG, and really doesn't get a fair shake in most crowds.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

powerofrecall posted:

As far as I can tell they are for cutting your fingers on.

Really though it's probably some stuff to help control the EMI nightmare that thing must have been to get FCC approval. Some 32x's even come with a bus-terminator type thing that you put on the Genesis expansion port if you don't have a Sega CD hooked up.

They're meant for two things at once. One is to help stabilize the 32X in the cartridge slot, and the other is the interference reduction.

scrub lover
Apr 22, 2005

lifenomad posted:

I heard that you goons like cool old games.

It's funny how these three games are worth about as much as my whole 40+ game SNES collection

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

WendigoJohnson posted:

They make it easier for the 32X to go into and out of a model 1 Genesis. I bet it shields EMI too like others said.

You can install them in a model 2 genesis but then they pretty much live there and the process will destroy your fingers.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Heran Bago posted:

You can install them in a model 2 genesis but then they pretty much live there and the process will destroy your fingers.

There's not much reason to ever take it out once it's in there though. The only games that won't work with a 32X in have superior 32X versions available.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
OK so I'm looking through what Gamecube exclusives are worthwhile in terms of getting. I think all I am missing is Zelda:4 Swords and Eternal Darkness. I'm abit iffy about Twin Snakes because it goes for the price of a new game and I already have the original Metal Gear Solid on the PSX. If anyone has any other suggestions I'm interested in hearing them.

Allthough while browsing I wound up amassing the rest of the Gamecube Bonus/Preview discs. I found the Resident Evil 4 and the Pokemon Bonus Disc for real cheap. Now I think I have the entire GC bonus disc set:
Mario kart Bonus Disc
OoT/MQ Zelda Disc
Zelda Anthology
Rogue Squadron III: Preview Disc
Gamecube Preview Disc
Pokemon Collseium Bonus Disc
Resident Evil 4 Preview Disc

Am I missing any? I take except for the Zelda ones, the rest are just novelty items that have no collector value for them.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

WendigoJohnson posted:

OK so I'm looking through what Gamecube exclusives are worthwhile in terms of getting. I think all I am missing is Zelda:4 Swords and Eternal Darkness. I'm abit iffy about Twin Snakes because it goes for the price of a new game and I already have the original Metal Gear Solid on the PSX. If anyone has any other suggestions I'm interested in hearing them.

Allthough while browsing I wound up amassing the rest of the Gamecube Bonus/Preview discs. I found the Resident Evil 4 and the Pokemon Bonus Disc for real cheap. Now I think I have the entire GC bonus disc set:
Mario kart Bonus Disc
OoT/MQ Zelda Disc
Zelda Anthology
Rogue Squadron III: Preview Disc
Gamecube Preview Disc
Pokemon Collseium Bonus Disc
Resident Evil 4 Preview Disc

Am I missing any? I take except for the Zelda ones, the rest are just novelty items that have no collector value for them.

Metroid Prime came with a Metroid Prime 2 preview disc or something if you got the version that came with a new GameCube. And as for the value thing, I know at least at one point that Pokemon Colosseum bonus disc was going for like $50 because that's the only legit way you could get I think Jirachi?

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

WendigoJohnson posted:

You have quite a few more than I have, but I have one you didn't list. There was a Metroid Prime 2 bonus disc. To be honest, I don't even remember how I got a hold of it; I don't remember it coming with my copy of MP2. Probably an old eBay auction.

ohnoitschris posted:

Metroid Prime came with a Metroid Prime 2 preview disc or something if you got the version that came with a new GameCube. And as for the value thing, I know at least at one point that Pokemon Colosseum bonus disc was going for like $50 because that's the only legit way you could get I think Jirachi?

Yeah, I most definitely got my Metroid Prime 2 bonus disc from an eBay account.

And yes, the Pokemon Colosseum bonus disc was the way to get Jirachi. I'm sure it gave you a limit of one Jirachi per GBA game.

Mercury Crusader fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Feb 9, 2013

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Mercury Crusader posted:

And yes, the Pokemon Colosseum bonus disc was the way to get Jirachi. I'm sure it gave you a limit of one Jirachi per GBA game.

I thought it was one Jirachi per GBA save? Menaing you could restart each time and get another jirachi.

fatpat268
Jan 6, 2011

univbee posted:

FF6: Wait for someone to whip up an MSU-1 version for SD2SNES. :v: If you really can't wait, GBA with the sound and color restoration hack.

FF5 and FF6 are annoying because their sound is definitely lacking on GBA, especially FF6, but the translations are worlds better on GBA than SNES.

Honestly, I'm waiting for someone to apply the GBA script to the SNES, then that would easily be the definitive version

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.

fatpat268 posted:

Honestly, I'm waiting for someone to apply the GBA script to the SNES, then that would easily be the definitive version
I'm surprised someone hasn't already done this.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

WendigoJohnson posted:

I thought it was one Jirachi per GBA save? Menaing you could restart each time and get another jirachi.

That sounds correct. Haven't restarted any of my GBA games before. Maybe I'll test it out one day, but that sounds right.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I opened up my Dreamcast and Dreamcast controllers today and cleaned them out. That went well. PS2 controllers on the other hand are really difficult to put back together. One of the rumble motors fell off... Looks like it should solder back on fairly easily though. I guess I'm going to get a little practice with the iron before my SNES A/C input thing arrives!

the_lion
Jun 8, 2010

On the hunt for prey... :D

Midnight Raider posted:

What I can say for certain, however, is that you should throw Secret of Evermore in. It's not horrifically long, but it's decently enjoyable(if you can avoid game-ruining glitches and don't cheese the bugs to make it super easy), a good example of a western try to capture some of the magic of a JRPG, and really doesn't get a fair shake in most crowds.

I thought this was a good game too. I abused the poo poo out of using magic though. Normally you can only throw 4 spells at once but if you switch to the dog and then use your partner button, you can launch like 8 spells at once.

The less grinding, the better I say.

Also, that Sting spell...Forget about it, I played through the game 6-10 times when I was young...Found it once. The other spells are way better anyway.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
Got my belts from console5 for my twin famicom :toot:

Put one on, fit like a glove and was all excited to hear the disk drive reading disks only to be greeted with an error 27

God damnit. TIME TO ALIGN THE SPINDLE HUBS!

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.

the_lion posted:

I thought this was a good game too. I abused the poo poo out of using magic though. Normally you can only throw 4 spells at once but if you switch to the dog and then use your partner button, you can launch like 8 spells at once.

The less grinding, the better I say.

Also, that Sting spell...Forget about it, I played through the game 6-10 times when I was young...Found it once. The other spells are way better anyway.
If someone would hack this so you could do two-player I'd totally play it. Sadly I doubt that's possible.

edit: welp, I'm an idiot - http://fusoya.eludevisibility.org/soe/index.html

edit2: Now I just need an SD2SNES so I can play it on original hardware. :retrogames:

Cicero fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Feb 9, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
...Jesus christ the hex driver you need to do this is tiny and now I have to wait longer to find the proper size :saddowns:

...and the dumb thing about this is I'm not even planning to buy more FDS, I just want it to loving work :suicide: I will never repair another FDS ever this is a pain in the rear end

flyboi fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Feb 9, 2013

• Locked thread