Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Fried Chicken posted:

You don't really remember teenage "love" do you? Smitface just earned major points

I definitely remember it, and creepy faces certainly fit into my memories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Urban Space Cowboy posted:

Interesting thought -- it's not what I got from the panel at all. To me Parley looks amused and trying hard not to laugh. This reminds me of one of those apperception tests with the ambiguous pictures that're supposed to give insight into what you're thinking based on how you describe them!

That boy and his mother are laughing at me!!

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Interesting thought -- it's not what I got from the panel at all. To me Parley looks amused and trying hard not to laugh. This reminds me of one of those apperception tests with the ambiguous pictures that're supposed to give insight into what you're thinking based on how you describe them!

The evil queen from Snow White just told Ayn Rand a hilarious joke.

Mimir
Nov 26, 2012

Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews are having a wonderful night on the town.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Annie. Annie you're on fire. Annie look out.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Oh god someone put her out.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
See the hair tie coming off? That's what's referred to in the business as "symbolism."

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?
Man, what a showoff.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Roger Explosion posted:

See the hair tie coming off? That's what's referred to in the business as "symbolism."

Nah, she's going to stretch it across her hand and fling it at the headmaster.

Coyote loves that poo poo.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Fecha posted:

Man, what a showoff.
It was some pretty bitchin' off-the-cuff slight of hand, you have to admit.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Goddamn.
Wanna call dibs on that last panel as an Avatar. Dang Tea-san.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
I would think the court would want to keep Rey under their control. If they were orchestrating this to happen, I can't see how this is a favorable outcome for them.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Antimony'll do it! Also she's turning into Jennifer Lawrence, I guess. Wait, Katniss was the girl on fire, right?

And that is a seriously gorgeous final panel.

.Z.
Jan 12, 2008

Nice use of the blinkstone Annie.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

cptn_dr posted:

Goddamn.
Wanna call dibs on that last panel as an Avatar. Dang Tea-san.

With options, because it's kind of a significant resize and I wasn't quite sure which looked better:

The left ones were sharpened, the right ones weren't. Looking at them side-by-side, I think I prefer the sharpened ones, because the more defined lines work better than the softer blended colors.

e: bonus Coyote

lesbian baphomet fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Feb 25, 2013

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
Very dramatic, Miss Carver. Now put out your hair before you trigger the fire alarm.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Yonic Symbolism posted:

I would think the court would want to keep Rey under their control. If they were orchestrating this to happen, I can't see how this is a favorable outcome for them.

Despite what everyone else is putting forth, I have a small nagging feeling that the Headmaster really did think he was pulling some sort of masterstroke by denying Annie Mediumship and it just backfired on him hard.

Babysitter Super Sleuth fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Feb 25, 2013

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

If someone hadn't already claimed it, I would be getting this as my avatar so hard.

And Fire-hair girl, you might want to put yourself out before you cause anyone harm.

Alliterate Addict
Jul 10, 2012

dreaming of that face again

it's bright and blue and shimmering

grinning wide and comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes
I'm moderately surprised that wasn't a chapter end panel.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

berenzen posted:

If someone hadn't already claimed it, I would be getting this as my avatar so hard.

And Fire-hair girl, you might want to put yourself out before you cause anyone harm.

You go for it, I already have a Gunnerkrigg Avatar.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Roger Explosion posted:

It was some pretty bitchin' off-the-cuff slight of hand, you have to admit.

I didn't even notice she did that till I looked again.

Coyote's rubbing off on her. She's getting a taste for showmanship.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Meowjesty posted:

Very dramatic, Miss Carver. Now put out your hair before you trigger the fire alarm.

If the next comic just has sprinklers going off I will be so happy.

LooseLeafTea
Oct 17, 2012

Well, what do you say?
Gah, imgur seems to have nuked my google-linked account but kept my username :cry:

Anyway, in homage to MoonwalkInvincible, I did my own version of the bonus coyote (I love squares, bite me)

If no one has any objections, I'll use this myself when I can get to some dosh (tea break, maybe?)

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

Nice trick Annie, but didn't you leave the blinker stone to keep an eye on Kat and the crazy worshipping robots?

Fairy Princess
Oct 9, 2012

Fairies are weird.
Annie knows how to put on a show. Man this comic always keeps me impatient for the next update!

DrSnakeLaser posted:

Nice trick Annie, but didn't you leave the blinker stone to keep an eye on Kat and the crazy worshipping robots?

She can call the stone to her. e: And of course it was most needed here rather than helping her keep an eye on her friend in case she needed her.

edit2: Belated thanks to the avatar fairy! =)

Fairy Princess fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Feb 25, 2013

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Fairy Princess posted:

She can call the stone to her.

Yeah, but now Kat might get eaten by robots!

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

MikeJF posted:

Yeah, but now Kat might get eaten by robots!

It's how she'd always have wanted to go.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

My tiny godly CoX shall burn forever!
Oh wow you guys have sensors that allow you to taste things that's so interestinaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Last worlds of Kat Dolan, before being eaten by robots.

TenKindsOfCrazy
Aug 11, 2010

Tell me a story with my pudding and tea.
Aaaaaand poof, the court just lost any control of Reynard they might have had.

Not that they had much after he was bound to Annie, but at least she was somewhat within their control. Alienating her was a dumb move, headmaster.

Also that middle panel is cool, with her hair just starting to flame up on the ends.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

When you work for Coyote, you have to do things with style.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Coyote calls her "Fire Head Girl" and she puts her head on fire to show her agreement with Coyote's job offer.

Coyote calls Smitty "Mighty Eyebrows Boy" and I kinda wish to know how he'd dramatically accept a job from the dog-god.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.

Cat Mattress posted:

Coyote calls her "Fire Head Girl" and she puts her head on fire to show her agreement with Coyote's job offer.

Coyote calls Smitty "Mighty Eyebrows Boy" and I kinda wish to know how he'd dramatically accept a job from the dog-god.

Probably by cracking a walnut by furrowing his brow.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

Elysiume posted:

DekeThornton posted:

Just saw this pretty cool thing.

From here

Oh hey there Jonesy, just wondering if humans are spacefaring yet. Nope? Ok, seeya. Unless I decide to try lazering you again! Hahah j/k lol ttyl

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

DrSnakeLaser posted:

Annie accidentely burned the workshop. :ohdear:

Urban Space Cowboy
Feb 15, 2009

All these Coyote avatars...they make me nervous...like somebody's pulling a prank on the entire forum! :tinfoil:
Welp, Antimony just went Super Saiyan...
:drat:
:sbahj:
:aaaaa:

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
Kinda looks like Annie's football head has turned sideways now

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 221 days!

Zenzirouj posted:

Oh hey there Jonesy, just wondering if humans are spacefaring yet. Nope? Ok, seeya. Unless I decide to try lazering you again! Hahah j/k lol ttyl

Given the state of AI in GC, I'd bet it's Reapers are pretty chill.

schwenz
Jun 20, 2003

Awful is only a word. The reality is much, much worse.
Spent the whole day reading through the archives.

It's so sad when you get to the last panel.

How long do I have to wait between updates usually?

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

schwenz posted:

How long do I have to wait between updates usually?

The OP posted:

It updates Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, like clockwork. Seriously, without fail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
At exactly 3 AM EST, like clockwork.