Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
U.S. Barryl
Apr 16, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

His last name just screams 'I post on StormFront' to me

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Vivoviparous posted:

Tom Hollingsworth is an interesting dude. He made a thread talking about the disproportionate amount of white on black crime versus black on white crime and acknowledged that racism was a thing. We started talking and exchanging our favorite Bible verses and everything was :3:.

We discussed the magic of SorosCorp

:negative:

Tom, if you're reading this, you should come in here and discuss it. I'm nobody's favorite poster in this thread but I vouch for Tom that he's got compassion and critical thinking skills. This kind of violent rhetoric/absurd naivety is pretty terrifying though! It's clearly important to you that people see a clear picture of who you are and what you're about. Nobody likes to be vilified. Come in here and make your case. You could be a valued addition to the SorosCorp family. If you read the rules and post with honest effort I guarantee you won't get banned, none of your other TPC buddies who came in here have been banned yet to my knowledge and some of them were terrible.

Double edit: there's a possibility I got double reverse trolled

It has already been determined that Tom is too busy arming himself to shoot illegals as they are released from ICE prisons and then put the President under citizen's arrest to come here and talk to us.

Tom has a few not insane/awful opinions, but he's still a hateful nutbag.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008

I am working on an update post for this but it will probably be pretty NSFW. I need to go take a shower again, I just can't seem to feel clean.

Mitchicon
Nov 3, 2006

Schwza posted:

I am working on an update post for this but it will probably be pretty NSFW. I need to go take a shower again, I just can't seem to feel clean.

I have a feeling that this trolling consisted of three goons all laughing at their computers.

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

“The eye sees a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination awake.” -Leonardo da Vinci

Mitchicon posted:

I have a feeling that this trolling consisted of three goons all laughing at their computers.

However if it was legit, that is a beautiful thing.

I am loving the achievements.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Mitchicon posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Selaty (one of them), Bowman's Hat, and Joe the Hacker.

Mitchicon
Nov 3, 2006

Rambling Robot posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Selaty (one of them), Bowman's Hat, and Joe the Hacker.

I would love it if the real Michael Bowman (who I am convinced is a deep deep cover troll) would come over to SA and post on this thread. :allears:

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
As far as achievement-like talk goes, what's a respectable number of friends to have accrued on a deep cover account? I wanna get a sense of when I can feel like I've "made it".

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
I hate this site.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Mitchicon posted:

I would love it if the real Michael Bowman (who I am convinced is a deep deep cover troll) would come over to SA and post on this thread. :allears:

That would be nothing short of amazing. The second coming of Christ for sure.

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

“The eye sees a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination awake.” -Leonardo da Vinci

djw175 posted:

I hate this site.

I love the guy using "liberty" and "democracy" to oppose granting people a freedom that the majority in this country support. "I'm free to do what I want, and you're free to do what I want. FREEDOM FOR ALL!"

I think my head would explode if I tried to hold as many contradictory views in it as these people do.

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

I inherited my account from someone who'd got bored and I've only just now looked at the profile - I'm in the military? Holy poo poo better hope noone i've been talking to looks at my profile, that's going to look reeeeaaaal wierd.

edit: One of you has to be that drat idiot using the betty boop pic and screaming SHEEPLE WAKE UP everywhere, right?

lenoon fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Feb 28, 2013

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
If anyone wants a good ban me image, here you go!

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

djw175 posted:

I hate this site.

It is amazing how David can quote the Old Testament as being literal, and then completely sidestep the issue of mixed fabrics or shellfish being a sin.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Wildlife Analysis posted:

It is amazing how David can quote the Old Testament as being literal, and then completely sidestep the issue of mixed fabrics or shellfish being a sin.

Although this is already known to everyone on earth who can think rationally, the people who choose to believe the Bible is the true word of God only do so to create value to the passages they already agree with.

If God ever asked me to kill my child for him, I'd tell him to go gently caress himself.

Mar 27, 2003

It had no choice. Their defense grid was smashed. We'd won. Taking out Carr then would make no difference. Skynet had to wipe out his entire existence!

djw175 posted:

I hate this site.

Why is he on TPC if he wants nothing to do with violent people or racists or the people that sympathize with them :shrug:

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
Ugh, maintaining a deep cover is a pain.

Resisting the urge to point out how incredibly dumb some of these people are is too much. I probably need to just make another account for that purpose just to maintain my sanity.

In other news, I'm looking forward to phone calls today!

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008

Mitchicon posted:

If these goons are really convincing at being conservative bro-dogs with terrible grammar or men who hate Obama and sexually objectify transgendered people I've been had. But I think I am speaking with the actual Tea Party. :ughh:

Mitchicon
Nov 3, 2006

Mercury_Storm posted:

Not only is this humorous, it's really cute too.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Schwza posted:

sexually objectify transgendered people

Wait there are more than one of those on this site?

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008

djw175 posted:

Wait there are more than one of those on this site?

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the ones who railed against gays invading our country would also like to be railed by gays in this country.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mercury_Storm posted:

Then draw the lines together to make a goatse.

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

Schwza posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the ones who railed against gays invading our country would also like to be railed by gays in this country.

I think this was posted in the last thread, but here you go: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

tl;dr - Homophobes are aroused by videos of gay sex.

Mitchicon
Nov 3, 2006

Schwza posted:

...sexually objectify transgendered people...

Wait, so TPC guys are getting the hots for transexual women?

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Mitchicon posted:

Wait, so TPC guys are getting the hots for transexual women?

Karen's gotten nothing like that. She's just been called an abomination. :smith:

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
Direct quote from this guy who also was indicted for covering up a fatal accident at his work place: "would you like to have a live-in sissy and transform her into a shemale with hormones?"

Mitchicon
Nov 3, 2006

Talk about sexual repression, these people must really hate themselves. It's really sad because these are the types of guys who treat any MtF they date like absolute poo poo.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

It's guys like that who we trans ladies have to watch out for the most. Especially unfortunate since guys like that are the ones who are most likely to make us feel like poo poo about ourselves and drive us into a bad relationship in the first place :smith:

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008

Mitchicon posted:

Talk about sexual repression, these people must really hate themselves. It's really sad because these are the types of guys who treat any MtF they date like absolute poo poo.

Not to mention transitioning is a huge step not to be taken lightly and definitely not to be done for a sexual fetish.

Burning Beard
Nov 21, 2008

Choking on bits of fallen bread crumbs
Oh, this burning beard, I have come undone
It's just as I've feared. I have, I have come undone
Bugger dumb the last of academe

Well, Global Hawk Drone lasted less than 20 minutes. RIP, little buddy.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

djw175 posted:

I hate this site.

ahahahahah "We The People believe that if you want to do anything you have to put it in the constitution.. Wait you want to put queers in there? Hold on a second!"

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax

Burning Beard posted:

Well, Global Hawk Drone lasted less than 20 minutes. RIP, little buddy.

Oh my god the drone is my favorite. He's just so :3:

Do you ever get any paranoid responses to him?

Burning Beard
Nov 21, 2008

Choking on bits of fallen bread crumbs
Oh, this burning beard, I have come undone
It's just as I've feared. I have, I have come undone
Bugger dumb the last of academe

Alex DeLarge posted:

Oh my god the drone is my favorite. He's just so :3:

Do you ever get any paranoid responses to him?

They banned poor little Global Hawk Drone to quick :(

When I was A Predator Drone I had a few remark how they would shoot me if they saw me. I would usually responded "Just like the Taliban!LOL!" or something like that.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Wait wait wait.

Ammo companies are now selling "anti-drone" ammo?

Seriously?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Burning Beard posted:

They banned poor little Global Hawk Drone to quick :(

When I was A Predator Drone I had a few remark how they would shoot me if they saw me. I would usually responded "Just like the Taliban!LOL!" or something like that.

I can't get over that they think a shotgun will reach 10,000 feet.

Mitchicon
Nov 3, 2006

quiggy posted:

It's guys like that who we trans ladies have to watch out for the most. Especially unfortunate since guys like that are the ones who are most likely to make us feel like poo poo about ourselves and drive us into a bad relationship in the first place :smith:

Schwza posted:

Not to mention transitioning is a huge step not to be taken lightly and definitely not to be done for a sexual fetish.

Exactly, I imagine transitioning greatly benefits from having a strong social group for support. poo poo bags like these guys just make it worse, especially as they are using the person transitioning as a target for their self-hatred.

Minorities posted:

Wait wait wait.

Ammo companies are now selling "anti-drone" ammo?

Seriously?

The drone paranoia is great because these are the same people that loved drone warfare when a Republican was in the White House. Now that there is an Islamofacist drones are going to lead to opression. :tinfoil:

Mitchicon fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Feb 28, 2013

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

CommieGIR posted:

I can't get over that they think a shotgun will reach 10,000 feet.

The trick is to fire wildly directly over your head.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Wildlife Analysis posted:

The trick is to fire wildly directly over your head.

Because gravity will never bring all those flying pieces of lead back to Earth....nooo....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

Because gravity will never bring all those flying pieces of lead back to Earth....nooo....

Gravity, like evolution, is just a theory. Checkmate, Lib.

• Locked thread