Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dooky Dingo
Feb 17, 2011

Gym badge day is a VERY dangerous day!
Green and Black is where it's at! :eng101:

yes, I know it doesn't rhyme. Sue me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Ferrosol! Making us look bad with your impressive update rate! Now we've all got to step on the gas to catch up in time for the first flashpoint!

But while I'm here I wouldn't mind a Guardian to watch my back and a Yellow sabre for the coolness points.

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Guardian with a yellow saber. If our robot can't be the glorious golden god he deserves to be, well by gum something's gonna be yellow :argh:

e: seriously, to all you people voting green and black I hope you know what you're doing. That poo poo is hideous

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Guardian/Green-Black

Wild Knight
Mar 27, 2010

Foul villain! I do not flee. I will never turn my back on you and run away!

[he says, running away]
Guardian for variety from Mortiferous (I do hope you're really as okay with it as you claim), and Green-Black because we just gotta see that at the very least.

ReturnOfFable
Oct 9, 2012

No tears, only dreams.
Green and black is the only way. I never played the Sentinel while I was playing the game so I am going to toss my vote for that.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
The Guardian R'andayn proudly raises the black-green banner lightsaber of "gently caress you, got mine."

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Wild Knight posted:

Guardian for variety from Mortiferous (I do hope you're really as okay with it as you claim), and Green-Black because we just gotta see that at the very least.

The way people are asking questions like this is starting to make me nervous. Do you guys know something about the guardian I don't? I mean I am aware its not as good a tank as the Shadow/Assassin and that it does less damage than a well played Sentinel/Marauder. But is there more to it than that?

CVE
Jan 27, 2012

Ferrosol posted:

The way people are asking questions like this is starting to make me nervous. Do you guys know something about the guardian I don't? I mean I am aware its not as good a tank as the Shadow/Assassin and that it does less damage than a well played Sentinel/Marauder. But is there more to it than that?

I think it's more due to how long this LP and game are in general and if you really don't want to play the class it might end in the abortion of the LP which would be a shame. That's also why so many said to play what you want since it makes it easier to write for and keep your passion for the LP.

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
Guardian for Flashpoint tanking (and because real Jedi only use a single saber... none of this saber-staff or dual-weilding crap :colbert:) with a Blue saber (if T7 is going to be blue, and as a blue Twi-lek, we may as well colour co-ordinate).

{Edit:} If only they had server transfers in this game. I want a character on Dalborra to run Ops etc with you guys (and the Imperial side), but I already have characters on other servers and don't particularly want to roll another new one.... drat you BioWare! Give us server transfers already!! :argh:

OzCavalier fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Mar 2, 2013

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Ord Mantell Episode 5: Stress Relief

: WHO DOESN'T INCLUDE A BACK ENTRANCE TO A BASE!?

: I HAVE WATER AND SAND IN MY NEW ARMOR NOW!

: Wraith? You in here!?

: The bomb is behind a force field. I'll disable it from here, you get in and destroy its generator. Understood?
: Yes, sir!

: :black101:

: If I wasn't so livid right now, those droids might have gotten a chuckle out of me.

: Please! We're all hurt - bad! We can barely walk!

: ...

: Whew, nothing like a war crime to take the edge off.

: ...Ugh.

*One force field deactivation later*

: What the - a Republic soldier? How did you get in here?
: In the name of the Galactic Republic, I order you to surrender.

: The glorious separatist movement will never submit to your decadent, so-called Republic!
: Hmm, no bomb.
: That's right! We're three steps ahead of you. Three hundred steps ahead! The separatist movement is an unstoppable force, driven by the will of the people.
: Enough. Kill him?
: This moron doesn't know anything. Let's off him and move on.
: Th-the glorius...you don't, you don't scare...me...I...

: Wait, wait! The bomb! They moved it! They - they moved it! My commander came, he ... we took the bomb down to the coast and loaded it onto a seaspeeder. I don't know where it went after that!
: Extensive security. Why?
: It's because... well... Saphrro, Vyru, and Bol are here. Three of our greatest heroes who lead us in our glorious-
: *Hurry Up Punch*
: They're, uh, they're officers. Cell commanders. They run operations in different parts of Avilatan. They're having a conference, reloacting men to different cells. They're-

: They're dead. Sergeant?
: With pleasure.

: I'm telling you, I heard blaster fire. I think we've been comprised!
: There! Intruder! Bol, call for backup, now!
: She's just one soldier, Bol! Kill her!
: :raise:

: One soldier, eh? Command, the cell leaders are dead. Reporting back to base.
: Oh yeah, I guess I should probably try and find that reporter.

: Hey, watch out. You're getting in my light. The lighting is essential to selling the message of urgency.
: Whatever, you're coming with me recorder boy.
: Coming with - No! You're from the Republic, aren't you? Come to kill me for my noble work! Well you're not gonna succeed.
: Believe me, buddy, I could kill you in a heartbeat, but there's a certain lady who wants you back.

: The separatists are patriots, struggling against incredible hardship.
: Keep up with that talk and I might rethink my plan to bring you back alive.
: What? I - I don't even have a weapon. I'm just a journalist.
: And?
: Listen. You want the holodiscs right? The separatist propaganda officers have them. Just please go away.
: Gladly. This place has been a waste of my time.

: Glad that he's not dead. Hope the footage was worth it.
: Right. It's footage like this that makes all this fighting and death worth it, you know?
: No.

: I'll get the officer's data out to the rest of Havoc right away. As for you, Lieutenant Dorant here has a special op already planned out.
: Earlier today, a man named Zack came to the fort from Oradam village, seeking medical attention. Zack was suffering from acute radiation poisoning, causing catastrophic organ failures. His body was practically tearing itself apart from within. Quite magnificent to observe.
: Um, please spare me the details.
: As you wish, Sergeant. As a day laborer, Zack did menial tasks that would never involve any kind of radiation exposure.
: On the other hand, Fuse told us that the ZR-57 can leak significant amounts of radiation if handled improperly.
: Zack must have been near the ZR-57, knowingly or otherwise. I want the details even if you have to pry them from the dying husk of his mind.
: :stare: Understood, sir.
: The medics that treated him weren't equipped to deal with his condition. I think the offer of a cure would be very useful in gaining his cooperation. Given that Zack's current medication can only promise a lifetime of... excruciating pain, the potential for a full recovery should be an excellent motivator.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
The dying husk of his mind? Are we even Force-sensitive?

Or was he being morbidly metaphorical?

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Glazius posted:

The dying husk of his mind? Are we even Force-sensitive?

Or was he being morbidly metaphorical?

The latter. This guy is not quite right in the head.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Wouldn't sufficient SCIENCE and a willingness to cram electrodes into someone's brain allow you to rip information from the dying husk of their mind? No hocus-pocus and superstition needed.

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged

Cythereal posted:

The latter. This guy is not quite right in the head.

As noted previously, Republic troops can't be GOOD at their job; actual skill and competence must be balanced with some other factor like insanity. Or a cheerful willingness to horrifically slaughter POWs and wounded like Todessa here.

As for our Jedi Knight, go Guardian; been leveling one for a while and it's not bad to solo with. The middle talent tree does surprisingly decent DPS once you get in far enough, and in any event having Kira around later gives you plenty of additional DPS. I've never had any issues tanking either, though I bought field respec so I could de facto dual spec for solo DPS or group tanking as needed. Saber color, try green-black; never seen it in use, kinda curious how it works out.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

MadDogMike posted:

As noted previously, Republic troops can't be GOOD at their job; actual skill and competence must be balanced with some other factor like insanity. Or a cheerful willingness to horrifically slaughter POWs and wounded like Todessa here.

Hey, when your army is as incompetent as the Republic's you need a few vices to get through the day.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

The Separatist movement calls itself "The Separatist Movement".

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

##Begin Log##

Captain’s Log, entry #005
Stardate: Probably seconds away from being blown into little chunks of ex-Captain.

So here I am in beautiful Oradam village.

I've heard a little chatter about this place. Seems it's the only village outside of the fort where the separatists haven't gotten a foothold.

It wasn't too hard to figure out why. The place was popular with government types, artists, and anyone in the upper crust who couldn't expect to keep their head if the separatists won. This gave Oradam a creepy, paranoid feeling – local bruisers were always watching me, and everyone went around with big, fixed smiles on their faces to show how much they thought nothing was wrong.

I was looking for Trymbo's place when I spotted a burned-down house everyone else was avoiding like fire was contagious. There was an old man out front, and since Viidu mentioned the chemicals were an explosion risk I figured I had the right place.

quote:

Quinine: They were criminals, not good soldiers.

Odar: Then help me. Don't turn... ah... a blind eye, like-like the rest.

Odar: Please help... my-my daughter means everything to me.

Odar: Help me get my daughter back. Help.

This guy wasn't Trymbo, but I couldn't just leave him twisting in the wind. The war for Ord Mantell was getting dirtier by the minute – now that I knew what kind of town Oradam was and the kind of men the Republic had “defending” it, I was starting to see why the guys with the child soldiers shot full of stims were still so popular.

quote:

Odar: They... they were headed toward the fort. Please... please find my daughter.

Quinine: I'll see this through. I promise.

Odar: Please... hurry. I-I-I want to see my daughter again.

From the looks of him Odar wouldn't be able to keep it together much longer, and you don't have to tell me that the longer his daughter spends at the fort the worse her chances of coming home in one piece get.

Still, I did have business in Oradam, so I got some directions to Trymbo's and took off to grab those chemicals Rogun wanted so bad.

Unfortunately, only his wife was in. On the plus side, she was in the middle of breakfast. Despite Odar's story making me sick to my stomach I'd hardly eaten since touching down on this blasted rock.

quote:

Quinine: Eh, I could eat. You got any bantha milk to wash it down with?

Loonda: Of course! Help yourself, dearie.

Loonda: If you don't feel like waiting for Trymbo, the walk out to him is lovely. The beach is so relaxing.

Loonda creeped me out. You could see Odar's smoking house from her front door, and with the way she talked about beaches you wouldn't think there was a civil war going on outside.

If I'd thought Loonda was weird, though, I hadn't seen anything yet – because then I found Trymbo.

Recommended, as must be seen to be believed!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBSOet3PmrY

quote:

Trymbo: Listen, do you smell that? There's a pot of Alderaanian stew bubbling. But how could I smell it all the way on Ord Mantell?

All I could smell was grade-A crazy, and maybe a whiff of whatever mixture gave Trymbo his brain damage.

quote:

Quinine: Viidu sent me to pick up a cannister of chemicals from you.

Trymbo: What's a “Viidu”? Some kind of musical instrument? Is that what keeps playing that awful tune I can't get out of my head?

quote:

Quinine: You've inhaled a lot of chemicals, haven't you?

Trymbo: Did my wife tell you that? She's been dead twenty years now. Don't listen to her.

Trymbo: People haven't had much luck getting my chemicals. Know why? Those Ugnaught assassins in the woods attack everyone who visits me.

Quinine: Ugnaught assassins? Don't you mean separatists?

Looks like I managed to stumble upon Oradam's resident Racist Grandpa. If I stick around maybe he'll tell me how Neimoidian bankers run the Republic or how he can't tell Twi'leks apart.

quote:

Trymbo: What you really need is a precision teleporter, but a former assistant crashed my prototype into the sun.

Trymbo: Good luck, my friend! If you should explode, please feel free to come back and tell me all about it. Everyone else has.

So that leaves me here. In a cave with a crazy old man and a dispenser for his brain-busting, explosion-loving super-chems that I need to rush back to Viidu so we won't get butchered in time to save a girl from my own side.

Maybe I'm the crazy one.

##End Log##

Dolash fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Mar 2, 2013

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

And the voting is over. So here are the results.

R'andayn should be:

A. A Jedi Guardian 10
B. A Jedi Sentinel 5

Our Lightsaber is:

A. Blue 2
B. Red 2
C. Yellow 5
D. Green-Black 9

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.
That looks more yellow-black to me.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Ferrosol is colorblind, IIRC.

But yeah, I've never liked the black-core lightsabers. They look so strange.

VVV It happens man, don't sweat it. Throw it in grayscale and I bet most people wouldn't be able to tell a difference between the red / white / blue / green / yellow / yellow-black / purple / etc. lightsabers either.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Mar 2, 2013

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Ablative posted:

That looks more yellow-black to me.

PoptartsNinja posted:

Ferrosol is colorblind, IIRC.

But yeah, I've never liked the black-core lightsabers. They look so strange.

Yes I am an illiterate as well who can't read the part where it says black-yellow. If people want to change their vote I will let them.

Ferrosol fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Mar 2, 2013

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

PoptartsNinja posted:

They look so strange.

Just like everything else Jedi, then.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
I voted for maximum ugly, so I'm keeping my vote. This is even better actually.

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light
Don't you dare make that lightsaber anything but a beesaber.

Inferior
Oct 19, 2012

CHAPTER 7: THERE IS A LIGHTSABER THAT NEVER GOES OUT

Previously posted:

The insane Twi'lek warrior NALEN RALOCH intends to destroy the FORGE, source of Jedi lightsabers. Now the Padawan JOLUNE and the hunter QYZEN FESS race to stop him before it is too late...

: Rajivari said that the Forge lies to the south... I don't know whether or not to believe him that “the Jedi will lose their martial strength” if its destroyed. Seems pretty dumb to get your signature weapons manufactured in an old ruin, out in the backwoods of a forgotten world.

: Lot of dumb things Jedi do because of tradition. No armour. No guns. No sex. Beards. Etc.

: These are the caves Master Rajivari spoke of. I'm supposed to retrieve a power crystal for my lightsaber from them. What do power crystals look like anyway? I knew I should have taken Space Geology 101.

: oh... well, I'm guessing I need a big glowy one then.

: HNRGHHHHHH!!!!!

: Easier using tools, rather than hands, to extract crystal.

: It's a funny thing, Qyzen, but when I set out on this journey to unlock primeval knowledge and thwart the dark side, I somehow forgot to pack my set of tiny hammers. Give me a hand, would you?

: ...Have company.

: RAAARRGH!!

: What the hell is that?!

No one knows! This is the Dark Beast, a monster that jumps you when you get your power crystal, the first Elite (boss) monster you have to fight in the Consular's storyline. Given the muttering from Rajivari about how Nalen had been changed by the dark side, you might assume this was him all mutated and such, but it isn't. It's just some random giant monster. So let's kill him and get on with our lives.

He has some nasty area effect fire attacks, but if you hang back and attack from range while he whales on Qyzen you'll be fine.

: Right, I've got a crystal. Let's get going.... oh, dammit!

: We take care of this chump, and then run for the exit.

: You are the second Jedi heading for a Final Confrontation at the old Forge that I've seen today. This used to be a peaceful neighbourhood!

The area around the Forge is big, empty and quite pretty if you like Alpine vistas. And this music starts quietly in the background.

: Huffff.... huffff... you'd think this place would have better transport links, given it is WHERE LIGHTSABERS COME FROM.

: Not complain. Exercise build character.

: Thanks, dad.

In the last update Rajivari told us that Nalen destroying the Forge would cripple the Jedi somehow, but everything else the game tells you suggests that the Forge is just a half forgotten ruin where Jedi with something to prove make their own lightsabers, and hence not critical at all to Jedi strength. Possibly the Forge has some sort of weird mystical influence on the Jedi's fighting ability, or maybe Bioware ran out of ideas on how to gin up the Final Confrontation and just went for “No, really, the ghost says this ramshackle ruin halfway up a mountain is incredibly important to the fate of the galaxy”.

: Is this it?

: Yes. Forge. Yuon has spoken of. Is maker of weapons, arms Jedi.

: I thought it'd be bigger.

: Hmm. No scent, no track. Nalen is not here, but should prepare. Perhaps is time to build your weapon.

: Of course. Nothing helps along the crafting process like imminent death. This will require a lot of concentration. If you could look out for me...

: Shall do so. Go. Make your weapon. You have earned.

: Step 1: Heat the forge to 200°C, or 180°C for fan assisted forges...

: YEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Woo! Didya see that Qyzen?! I was all “HMM” and the lightsaber parts were all “WOOSH” and then they went “CLICK” or well sort of “click” and then the saber went “VWUMMM” and now awesome and stuff and wow...

: Is good you happy. But we have company. Again.

: Look at her! Another Jedi to nod, and preach, and do nothing while the Flesh Raiders ravage our home. I know Rajivari's secrets. Horrors that the Jedi- this Jedi!- have been chasing. And only I can protect us, our families and our future!

: Nalen, your power is destroying you. But it isn't too late to save yourself.

: Nalen, this is... you're going too far. How is this protecting us?

: I did this for all of you! If you can't see the danger, I'll show you myself.

: Listen to your people. This is not what they want.

: That... that is not a good answer...

: Does not fight alone. This is fight of honour- you owe blood, dark thing.

The inevitable final boss for the Consular's Tython arc, Nalen has one gimmick for the fight... (apart from being able to jump, like, 10 foot into the air, as seen here)

: ...dizzy...

...he can use Whirlwind, the dark side equivalent of Force Lift to take Qyzen out of action for 8 seconds.

Other than that he's pretty simple to deal with- your new lightsaber is significant step up on the crappy training saber you've used so far. Keep whaling on him and...

: You... beat Nalen Raloch? Please- you're not going to kill him?

: Decapitation time?

: NO. I won't kill him. He can go to the Jedi Temple until his fate is decided.

Darksiders can bring on the summary executions here and now if they want.

: But we still lose him. The village needs Nalen's help. How are we going to keep it together?

: This isn't very ethical but it's been a long day and I'm too tired to come up with a good pep speech...

The universal hand signal for “Jedi Mind Trick” there.

: We can carry Nalen to the temple, Master Jedi. He still belongs to us.

AND SO...

: I'm afraid I don't understand. If this is a lead up to a fat joke Qyzen, I swear...

: Cannot be other. Scorekeeper has seen. Chosen for greatest honour. You are Herald of Scorekeeper

: “Herald of Scorekeeper”? What is that?

: To lose points was horror. But Scorekeeper has led through darkness to greater thing. You. I will follow, Herald. Wherever needed. Scorekeeper has shown path: to serve her Herald.

: …

: Qyzen... one question... can Trandoshans get concussed?

: No.

: Well, that's the obvious explanation ruled out...If you truly believe I am this “Herald”, I'll do my best to live up to the name.

: Is much news we have, Herald. Should return to Jedi Temple, speak to Council. And Yuon. You as Herald, and victorious- shall please her. Come.

So now we're a hero. And a hero gets a Legacy. The Legacy system is SWTOR's way of giving you goodies for creating alts on the same server, and as a way of paying lots of money, either imaginary or real, to unlock convenience abilities. And ROCKET BOOTS. The Legacy system also gives Jolune a surname. So I'm going to tilt at reader interactivity (for once) and ask you all for suggestions for Jolune's Surname. Best suggestion wins. Bonus marks for good bad terrible Star Wars references.

NEXT TIME: A plot suddenly begins, and we get ourselves some learning.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Inferior posted:

:words:

So now we're a hero. And a hero gets a Legacy. The Legacy system is SWTOR's way of giving you goodies for creating alts on the same server, and as a way of paying lots of money, either imaginary or real, to unlock convenience abilities. And ROCKET BOOTS. The Legacy system also gives Jolune a surname. So I'm going to tilt at reader interactivity (for once) and ask you all for suggestions for Jolune's Surname. Best suggestion wins. Bonus marks for good bad terrible Star Wars references.

Has to be Jolune NounVerber in honour of our grammar derails.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Molyneux if you want a philosophical reference, or P'orkins if you want a Star Wars reference.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.

Ferrosol posted:

Has to be Jolune NounVerber in honour of our grammar derails.

Having no creativity of my own, I throw full support behind this.

Servetus
Apr 1, 2010
Jolune Wookiepuncher

Edit: Joke name put aside, can anyone think of something Star Wars that isn't a fat joke?

Servetus fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Mar 2, 2013

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Inferior posted:

In the last update Rajivari told us that Nalen destroying the Forge would cripple the Jedi somehow, but everything else the game tells you suggests that the Forge is just a half forgotten ruin where Jedi with something to prove make their own lightsabers, and hence not critical at all to Jedi strength. Possibly the Forge has some sort of weird mystical influence on the Jedi's fighting ability, or maybe Bioware ran out of ideas on how to gin up the Final Confrontation and just went for “No, really, the ghost says this ramshackle ruin halfway up a mountain is incredibly important to the fate of the galaxy”.

Rajivari is centuries out of date (and wasn't a good source of information even when he was alive). He probably still thinks that all lightsabers are made at the Forge and without it the jedi will be unarmed or something.

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Well, if I really HAVE to shoot you in the bollocks to shut you up, then I guess I'll need to, post-haste, for everyone else's sake.
Jolune Sexinsect Molyneux would be a fine choice.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

my dad posted:

or P'orkins if you want a Star Wars reference.

Jolune's taken enough jabs about her fitness already, methinks! Molyneux makes for a fun philosophy reference, although we're probably going to get a lot of people asking what Fable has to do with Star Wars.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

The lightsaber fights for every character are a little odd, both Republic and Sith. They give you a powerful new weapon (minus one piece to teach you how to mod items later) and throw a big enemy at you to use it on. The problem is, you start in combat and can't swap weapons.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
They've fixed that so the enemy usually won't agro unless you move forward a little or about 10-15 seconds have passed, fortunately.

Also, my vote's for Jolune Farseer

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Jo-lune Picard

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Jolune Parton

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

The Inferior :v:

SageNytell
Sep 28, 2008

<REDACT> THIS!
Upon a little research, Molyneux seems very cool. Farseer is a bit more accessible and also cool.
Fat jokes would be stupid, that's the name that'll persist through the thread and it's the MMO equivalent of DONGS. We're better than that, this is 2013.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I'll put my hand up for Jolune Nounverber.

• Locked thread