Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morton Salt Grrl
Sep 2, 2011

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
FRESH BLOOD

May their memory be a justification for genocide

TVarmy posted:

Jesus and Prince and Lady Gaga also have symbols. :colbert:

I didn't know that the Swastika was Hitler's personal symbol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
I told you guys Tom H. was a dick. But he's crazier than I thought.

Also, they want to march on DC on April 20... Hitler's birthday.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Teddles posted:

Vikings were all literally Hitler.

samsquantch1
Feb 18, 2013
Can't we please just stop the white genocide?!?!

Personally, I agree with Janet. Us white folks should all just dye our skin permanently black so we can finally stop being genocided.

I could only get through a minute of the video. Jesus loving christ. They make my head hurt.

HackerJoeGuy
Apr 18, 2007

Teddles posted:

You talk like it's a symbol that has origins dating back over 4 thousand years in what is now considered India and something the Nazis co-opted. You make me sick, you commie piece of poo poo.

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

Is it okay to tell Christian women there is freedom of religion in America so they don't have to wear those crosses?

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

samsquantch1 posted:

Can't we please just stop the white genocide?!?!

Personally, I agree with Janet. Us white folks should all just dye our skin permanently black so we can finally stop being genocided.

I could only get through a minute of the video. Jesus loving christ. They make my head hurt.

Pretty sure this video was produced by a recognized hate group.

But libs are the real racists, you see.

samsquantch1
Feb 18, 2013

I Fought The Mom posted:

Pretty sure this video was produced by a recognized hate group.

But libs are the real racists, you see.

Yeah. I went back to try to watch the rest of it. They started in on the, 'Africa for the Africans', 'Asia for the Asians', etc. I am reporting the video to TPC. I will probably be banned.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Wow, what a fun game to play. You were shot by someone "wearing some type of scarf" in Iraq therefore gently caress Muslim women. I was shot by someone with a beard in Iraq. Let's ban everyone on TPC with facial hair so we don't succumb to creeping Sharia law. :downs:

Polythene Pam
Dec 27, 2007

And I thought MY super hyper weapon was small...!
I checked back on the guy's post about his daughter. Something there made me :siren:

His daughter is 16 years old and that pervert is talking about her lady parts.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

TVarmy posted:

:ssh:

Bonald Farndhardt
Apr 18, 2005
Ye it up
My Lovecraftian sleeper account is progressing nicely. Soon he will begin his descent into raving lunacy. If you're a Lovecraft nerd, I bet you can find out who he is!

13stitches
Mar 13, 2012

You were born free, you got fucked out of half of it and you wave a flag celebrating it.
drat those crazy buddhist nazi monks!! Those guys at the TPC are either terminally stupid or too drat lazy to use Wikipedia for even the most basic of research. Probably both, though.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

My Precious Eggs posted:

My Lovecraftian sleeper account is progressing nicely. Soon he will begin his descent into raving lunacy. If you're a Lovecraft nerd, I bet you can find out who he is!

I would guess Abdul al-Hazred, but you'd be banned immediately if you used that name.

Because the Tea Party is not racist, you see.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Has anyone had the idea of a deep cover account for a "reformed muslim". You talk about all the secret white people hating meetings they have.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

13stitches posted:

drat those crazy buddhist nazi monks!! Those guys at the TPC are either terminally stupid or too drat lazy to use Wikipedia for even the most basic of research. Probably both, though.

Does conservapedia have an entry, because that's where these people would go.

Smegma Princess X
Jul 27, 2012

HollisBrown posted:

Has anyone had the idea of a deep cover account for a "reformed muslim". You talk about all the secret white people hating meetings they have.

They would probably be banned for having previously been a muslim.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

HollisBrown posted:

No, but I think I made one of the moderators who was a homo-hater question himself about it. Make that 2. It seems trolling is an art I have not lost. I would Pastebin the whole thing but after removing names and places the thing reads like a CIA document. Just keep in mind most of the "homo-bashers" are closeted. Really, really, closeted.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

TVarmy posted:

Hey, not cool! Make sure to add an asterisk over Israel and say "Not them, though!"

But the A-rabs are inside Israel too, its for the best.

Bonald Farndhardt
Apr 18, 2005
Ye it up

There is no :ironicat: big enough.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I wonder if he realizes that the definition of "treason" he's using is not the sense of the word that is a capital crime. He might honestly not realize that "betrayal of a trust" is not an offense that you can be executed or imprisoned for life for.

13stitches
Mar 13, 2012

You were born free, you got fucked out of half of it and you wave a flag celebrating it.

IRQ posted:

Does conservapedia have an entry, because that's where these people would go.

They have one, but the guys over at the TPC aren't all that keen on spending time on research anyway, do you really think those edgy Michelle Obama as a chimp-pics photoshop themselves?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

My Precious Eggs posted:

Ken is someone's insane granddad.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

My Precious Eggs posted:

Chances are 99.9% that Ken Brownfield also owns a Confederate flag or has a bumper sticker stating something about 'Confederacy' and 'Heritage' and cannot see the irony in what he just posted.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

TVarmy posted:

Are they...lining up the nazi symbol and the Obama symbol because they're circle shapes?

What are these people, maligned preschoolers in adult bodies?

HappilyDeranged
Mar 17, 2009
I've been lurking this thread for a while and decided to join in the fun today. I'm sort of surprised that I haven't been called out yet, but I guess most teabaggers aren't big Arrested Development fans.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

Spacedad posted:

Are they...lining up the nazi symbol and the Obama symbol because they're circle shapes?

Remember this?

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

HappilyDeranged posted:

I've been lurking this thread for a while and decided to join in the fun today. I'm sort of surprised that I haven't been called out yet, but I guess most teabaggers aren't big Arrested Development fans.

I know what server admins play on WoW, how many kids they have, they like dark chocolate because of diabetes. Just like us, but you know delusional. Most of the mods who run the site hate their wifes and like being spanked. "I can not imangine being a repressed Christian male in a church. Look at all those single ladies in the back trying to make up for what a fling does. " It gets worse. A lot worse.

Edit: i have one of the mods on skype telling me how hard it is to maintain an image. I keep telling him to drop all pretenses and be himself, but he can't. He'd lose an inheritance and stuff.

orangesampson fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Mar 10, 2013

Divine Disclaimer
Jan 24, 2013

by T. Finninho

orangesampson posted:

I know what server admins play on WoW, how many kids they have, they like dark chocolate because of diabetes. Just like us, but you know delusional. Most of the mods who run the site hate their wifes and like being spanked. "I can not imangine being a repressed Christian male in a church. Look at all those single ladies in the back trying to make up for what a fling does. " It gets worse. A lot worse.

I like dark chocolate because I am a man's man. You mean to tell me fat people 'like' dark chocolate because it has less sugar, or am I interpreting this wrong? That is pathetic.

what posted:

ONLY TWO PEOPLE IN HISTORY HAD THEIR OWN SYMBOLS

They seem to have forgotten Prince.

Divine Disclaimer fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Mar 10, 2013

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

HappilyDeranged posted:

Remember when Fox greenlighted AD because it was an edgy response to the Enron scandal? Most people don't :allears:

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Divine Disclaimer posted:

I like dark chocolate because I am a man's man. You mean to tell me fat people 'like' dark chocolate because it has less sugar, or am I interpreting this wrong? That is pathetic.

They seem to have forgotten Prince.

Yeah, Dark chocolate has less sugar. It is pathetic. Most of the people on this site are depressive or worse. They hate themselves because they think they are something they aren't. The moderators of the site need prozac. I don't think a sane person lives in this "enclave of freedom".

Divine Disclaimer
Jan 24, 2013

by T. Finninho

orangesampson posted:

Yeah, Dark chocolate has less sugar. It is pathetic. Most of the people on this site are depressive or worse. They hate themselves because they think they are something they aren't. The moderators of the site need prozac. I don't think a sane person lives in this "enclave of freedom".

I like bitter things because their flavor is satisfying. Black coffee, black chocolate, black licorice ...

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
Jesus may be about to make a triumphant return to TPC. Last time he got banned for posting nothing but scripture passages.

Wet and ready
Feb 12, 2013

Got your Back!
Trust Me.

TVarmy posted:

I don't get this.

Obama knocks over lamps?

Obama makes Daddy drink?

Isn't that Scully?

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

edit: Something funny was here.

Something very funny.

Watch this space!

TVarmy fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Mar 18, 2013

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

13stitches posted:

They have one, but the guys over at the TPC aren't all that keen on spending time on research anyway, do you really think those edgy Michelle Obama as a chimp-pics photoshop themselves?

I remember seeing caps in the old thread about how they thought Conservapedia was a lovely site and totally not what they're all about or something. :ironicat:

Unless it was trolls trolling trolls...

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Spacedad posted:

No, they're not that moronic, they just think that Barack Obama is a charismatic, beguiling autocrat, and so they see that his campaign for President had a widely used symbol and jump straight to "you know who ELSE had a campaign with a widely used symbol?" :godwin:

Never mind that all sorts of things and people have logos, and have for decades. Heck, they even have a symbol, that "don't tread on me" snake.

Jasque
Jan 13, 2006
Garbage! That hovercraft is a joke of engineering, and that helmet would never protect your brain from lasers!

Wet and ready posted:

Isn't that Scully?

Nope, that's Vera Farmiga, from the movie Running Scared. In this movie a gun is the maguffin, and it ends up in the wrongs hands.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Divine Disclaimer posted:

I like bitter things because their flavor is satisfying. Black coffee, black chocolate, black licorice ...

Most of the moderators there are scared, easy way to to get banned is to ask them if they like this video.

http://www.xhamster.com/movies/994906/lesbian_bdsm_fetish.html

that link is not work for safe. One of the mods linked it to me like 3 times.

edit: also, if you are reading this I can't wait until they find out you are a teacher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

I Fought The Mom posted:

Remember this?

No, I don't. Because I don't watch TV shows for mean-spirited adult babies.

• Locked thread