Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

“The eye sees a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination awake.” -Leonardo da Vinci

RockerGawd posted:

so im thinking of going as in there as a ultra conservative pretty lady and exposing him for what he is! what do u guys think u think he will bite on it?

Oh, I think Joe will bite on it. Hard. :gay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Guys leave Joe alone, he's obviously a very lonely and sad individual desperate for attention. It's alright Joe, we understand :unsmith:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

RockerGawd posted:

so im thinking of going as in there as a ultra conservative pretty lady and exposing him for what he is! what do u guys think u think he will bite on it?

Look, a goon! Surely we should give him the IRC information and the information on Op: Elektra, we just love spreading secrets!

After all, you paid the ten bux you must have the security clearance :downs:

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
Haha congratulations on ip banning one of the countries largest universities.

Mitchicon
Nov 3, 2006

CommieGIR posted:

Look, a goon! Surely we should give him the IRC information and the information on Op: Elektra, we just love spreading secrets!

After all, you paid the ten bux you must have the security clearance :downs:

drat it man, Soros clearly approves of this great welfare queen hero. Give him platinum access now!

themrguy posted:

Haha congratulations on ip banning on the countries largest universities.

How is that University education going for you? :3:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Mitchicon posted:

drat it man, Soros clearly approves of this great welfare queen hero. Give him platinum access now!

Well Soros did vouch for the guy...

...but Soros dislikes poo poo posters. Sorry Joe.

Mitchicon posted:

University and Military Goons unite!

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
God, I hope that TROLL HUNTER account is legit.

Mitchicon posted:

It's finals week, I'm operating on so little sleep I'm probably legally drunk in some jurisdictions.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Everything here is magical. Please keep up the work and soon we'll be able to Platinum access required..

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

Red Crown posted:

White minorities (:haw:, I sound like a TPCer) such as the Irish were not at the bottom because slaves were automatically at the bottom. The culture of the slave-holding elite trickled down to the middle classes. Economically and culturally, there was no "South" as we know it without the institution of slavery.

And this made thos minorities extra racist both North and South. Let's not forget that the New York riot in 1863 was mostly Irish, 1/3rd Gettysburg casualties list, 1/3rd anti draft sentiment, and 1/3rd Irish immigrants being pissed that the slaves might be freed and compete with these immigrants for jobs.

quote:

Oh, but it's "Heritage not Hate!!!".

Well that depends, I tend to think it is okay to honor your family who served in the Confederate Armed forces, and I'm all for inclusion of Confederate soldiers in the roll of service veterans who should be honored.

I have no patience at all for people who say the south should have won, or excusing racism and calling it heritage.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

themrguy posted:

It's finals week, I'm operating on so little sleep I'm probably legally drunk in some jurisdictions.

Wait, insomnia increases your BAC?

;)

I love how the Tea Partier is so dumb that he didn't know post =! reply. He couldn't be more obvious if he just said "I'm Tom Hollingsworth."

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cowman posted:

You're not going to last long here Joe :(

He wasn't even trying...
https://twitter.com/rockergawd

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

ZombieLenin posted:

Well that depends, I tend to think it is okay to honor your family who served in the Confederate Armed forces, and I'm all for inclusion of Confederate soldiers in the roll of service veterans who should be honored.

I have no patience at all for people who say the south should have won, or excusing racism and calling it heritage.

This. I'm okay with Confederate flag over Confederate graves or at Lee's grave, or honoring the CSA dead, or if you actually had someone in your family fight in the CSA.

Pretending that the war wasn't about slavery isn't honoring anyone's heritage though, and acting as if their cause was just is rather foolish.

There is a difference between heritage and remembrance and lying and glorifying slavery.

I'm pretty sure even Robert E. Lee would be sick at heart with what people say now days.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
Aw man, he got probated. :(

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

“The eye sees a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination awake.” -Leonardo da Vinci

How dare you use the internet against him?!

:roflolmao:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

looking.glass.eyes posted:

How dare you use the internet against him?!

:roflolmao:

:ohdear: But...Joe Jameson was the BEST hacker.....is it possible there is someone even BETTER?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CommieGIR posted:

:ohdear: But...Joe Jameson was the BEST hacker.....is it possible there is someone even BETTER?

Is it weird that he put more info in his SA profile than the average goon?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

The Ape of Naples posted:

Is it weird that he put more info in his SA profile than the average goon?

He likes football and baseball....that surely will draw us away from who he really is.

:ssh: Joe, if you are still reading this: Its easy to figure out who you are if your top secret undercover infiltration account shares the name of your Twitter.

And I'm married with children. Not gay. But unlike you, I am aware of gays and respect their rights. Oh, and I'm in the military.

Sorry to spoil your little fantasy.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Mar 20, 2013

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
The thread he posted was pretty great, too: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3539369&highlight=

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Your contribution to the Soros fund has been noted, Joe. Thanks for helping fuel the liberal agenda!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Keep googling rockergawd.

It gets worse. Much worse.

romeo x-ray
Jan 16, 2013

by angerbeet
The PFJ's uprising was cruelly halted before they had a chance to smash the imperialist aggressors for once and for all. :argh:

romeo x-ray fucked around with this message at 23:48 on May 27, 2013

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Rambling Robot posted:

Keep googling rockergawd.

It gets worse. Much worse.

Oh do tell. :allears:

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Hi there Joe! You haven't answered my question. That's okay though. I hope you can stick around in our little land of evil for a few more days while I finish up that gift for you.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

I am the M00N posted:

Hi there Joe! You haven't answered my question. That's okay though. I hope you can stick around in our little land of evil for a few more days while I finish up that gift for you.

Poor Joe got duct taped for 7 days.

CowHammer
Feb 18, 2013
The Many Faces of Joe Jameson!

Master Krumpsman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aZMwc8NBq0

Deadbeat
http://forum.freeadvice.com/child-support-98/probation-revoke-525280-print.html

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Hey Tom I'm gonna level with you here and tell you a secret: Nobody gives a poo poo about how "deep" you are. Unlike TPC we don't ban people for having different opinions. We ban people for being stupid or assholes (or both, like our buddy Joe demonstrated in what may be the most hilariously terrible and transparent attempt at trolling ever).

Stop. Just... stop. We're much, much smarter than you and you will only embarrass yourselves like Joe did.

Vivoviparous
Sep 8, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

quote:

joe jameson ‏@rockergawd 23 Apr 10
Limp Bizkit Break Stuff uncensored: http://chatter.com/a/5ldxe

joe jameson ‏@rockergawd 22 Apr 10
seen pictures of you naked on the internet: http://chatter.com/a/5imqt

joe jameson
‏@rockergawd
* Do you like maths?if so add a bed subtract ur clothes divide your legs and we can mu...: http://chatter.com/a/5e9d2

joe jameson
‏@rockergawd
scouring youtube for the naked videos that somehow make it through.: http://chatter.com/a/60jaf

Joe was way cooler before he discovered politics.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Every time I start to get bored with the TPC thing they and do something like this.

HackerJoeGuy
Apr 18, 2007

djw175 posted:

Oh do tell. :allears:

He made a harlem shake video.

The sick son of a bitch.

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
Citation needed got banned in record time and literally all he did was ask people to back up their claims.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Joe....Joe Joe joe joe....

:(

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

:magical:

I've been waiting for a good time to use this new emote.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

HackerJoeGuy posted:

He made a harlem shake video.

The sick son of a bitch.

That's loving adorable. He is just the gift that keeps on giving.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Pththya-lyi posted:

That's loving adorable. He is just the gift that keeps on giving.

"just me being silly lol"

HackerJoeGuy
Apr 18, 2007

By 2010 it had been 4 years since he'd seen his kids. Probably hasn't seen them at all since that posting either. So that's 7 years of being out of their lives and not paying for them, or paying just enough not to get thrown in jail. Get off the internet and be a better father to your kids, Joe. You loving scumbag.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Fuckin economy man making me do harlem shakes instead of pay for food and clothing for my child.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

fyodor posted:

Fuckin economy man making me do harlem shakes instead of pay for food and clothing for my child.

OBAMA! :doom:

Also how sad is it that he made a solo Harlem Shake video?

gatesealer
Apr 9, 2011

I haven't posted in this thread yet, but man keep it up guys. Its gotten really good now that they think its some huge feat to get an account here. I always find the what the TPC people say to be both very depressing and hilariously misinformed.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

HollisBrown posted:

OBAMA! :doom:

Also how sad is it that he made a solo Harlem Shake video?

Not just any solo Harlem Shake video, but one without any costumes or props or anything. Just a man in a tiny room with headphones on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Pththya-lyi posted:

Not just any solo Harlem Shake video, but one without any costumes or props or anything. Just a man in a tiny room with headphones on.

Just a man bearing his SOUL to the world

• Locked thread