Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

McCloud24 posted:

I understand that, I just wouldn't put it past some white knight internet detective to find his wife, show her the duct tape stuff, convince her to try and remove visitation. I'm not even saying its likely to have happened, just that it could have, and I hope it didn't. We have rules here about playing internet detective for a reason: because some of us are kind of good at it.

He's been to court many times in the last couple of years. He had lost visitation long ago. It wasn't us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insert_funny
Jan 5, 2013

I can never have plastic surgery, because I don't feel like chipping in another five bucks to change the picture.

C.C.C.P. posted:

Speaking of Hacker Joe, he has uploaded another amazing Harlem Shake video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7WeIF9yd8Q

Presented without further commentary. :I

He can't even do that right; where's the jump cut?

C.C.C.P.
Aug 26, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post
The only person I know named Kim was an ex-manager at a clinic I worked at who would bring in weed and smoke it at work, steal money out of the cash box and try to blame it on a Puerto Rican guy that worked there (because, and I quote, "you know how they are") and would talk at great length about her disgusting sex life including the :airquote: yeast infections :airquote: she would get all the time :airquote: from having too much sex :airquote:. To make this semi-relevant to the thread beyond how awful people named Kim are, she was also a conservative/Tea Partier because she hated black people and was extremely open about this.

Getting her fired was one of the things I'm most proud of in my career to date.

djw175 posted:

He's been to court many times in the last couple of years. He had lost visitation long ago. It wasn't us.

Word up. This is probably in response to us posting about his deadbeat daditude and him trying to make it look like it's a recent thing that happened because of us. I know we joke about how "dumb" these people are for their political views but Joe is just legit unintelligent. Like, I would not be at all surprised to learn he was IRL mentally handicapped and took special ed courses in school or something. He is just not at all a smart man.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
IRC says some goon posted on TPC saying that she was Joe's ex and that she hates deadbeat dads or something. It was hardly internet detectivery so much as it was Joe being a crazy and dumb person

plaguedoctor
Jun 26, 2008

I CAN DUMP MY GIRLFRIEND CAUSE SHE'S LIKE A WHORE, RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT???

C.C.C.P. posted:

I would not be at all surprised to learn [Joe] was IRL mentally handicapped and took special ed courses in school or something. He is just not at all a smart man.

I used to live out in the sticks. I knew a guy, in his mid 20s, with 3 kids who worked in factory with me. Decent enough guy to me, but maybe that's because I'm a white male. He had white supremacist tattoos, and he would drink a case of Keystone Black and yell at his most recent baby-mama about how, when "I get home from work, I want some hot goddamn food and a goddamn beer! Dammit woman!"

I used to think that kind of representation was an exaggeration until I saw it firsthand.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

C.C.C.P. posted:

At least it appears he had the sense to remove the video of his drunk teenage daughters.

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master

C.C.C.P. posted:

[video type="youtube"]G7WeIF9yd8Q[video]

"Con los terroristas"

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

HEGEL SMOKE A J posted:

They have at least three bronies on the site. :v:

This was from a while back, and I have to say that I didn't believe you at first, until this happened.

:psyboom:

SpookyTurtle
Jun 13, 2003

Top of the food chain, Ma!

HEGEL SMOKE A J posted:

They have at least three bronies on the site. :v:

I suppose that depends how you count them, and how they count themselves.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

McCloud24 posted:

I understand that, I just wouldn't put it past some white knight internet detective to find his wife, show her the duct tape stuff, convince her to try and remove visitation. I'm not even saying its likely to have happened, just that it could have, and I hope it didn't. We have rules here about playing internet detective for a reason: because some of us are kind of good at it.

No way it happenend. The guy is just not all there.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

I Fought The Mom posted:

IRC says some goon posted on TPC saying that she was Joe's ex and that she hates deadbeat dads or something. It was hardly internet detectivery so much as it was Joe being a crazy and dumb person

Joe thought she was his ex. Joe is paranoid, and probably has some issues. The person even stated "I am not your ex" several times.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

SpookyTurtle posted:

I suppose that depends how you count them, and how they count themselves.

That is either quite the elaborate troll or definitely someone who needs help

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

TROLL HUNTERS :allears:

Also why the hell did Joe give his baby mama's number to the Meth Queen of Meth?

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Rambling Robot posted:

Joe thought she was his ex. Joe is paranoid, and probably has some issues. The person even stated "I am not your ex" several times.

While we're on the topic of Joe, in case it hasn't hit IRC yet I've received some new information from Lord Soros and the board of SOROSCORP regarding our plans for Joe: Access denied; Level IV Hektoen Enteric Security Clearance Required

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

roboshit posted:

While we're on the topic of Joe, in case it hasn't hit IRC yet I've received some new information from Lord Soros and the board of SOROSCORP regarding our plans for Joe: Access denied; Level IV Hektoen Enteric Security Clearance Required

Message recieved, Comrade.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

Alan Smithee posted:

Also why the hell did Joe give his baby mama's number to the Meth Queen of Meth?

Every single one of those words is my favorite thing but my most favorite thing is "oh no the site slowed down" and attributing it to trolls instead of the Tims being incompetent fuckheads

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
I mean I love all of those words like they're my children, but "oooooo the site slowed down" is my child who happens to be a NBA player

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

C.C.C.P. posted:

What, uh, what do these guys think the Harlem Shake is? Or is this supposed to just be them making fun of black people?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

thehumandignity posted:

What, uh, what do these guys think the Harlem Shake is? Or is this supposed to just be them making fun of black people?

It's a member of the tea party dancing to a song in Spanish that says "with the terrorists" :ironicat:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

thehumandignity posted:

Have any of his TPC friends seen that video?

SpookyTurtle
Jun 13, 2003

Top of the food chain, Ma!

plaguedoctor posted:

I'm just saying -- people named Kim are bad news.

Here's a riddle for you: How do you make a post by Paul Guzda even worse?

Answer: Let Kim Thomas Potter respond to it!

E: I just noticed that Kim Thomas and Kim Potter are, in fact, separate people with equally deplorable views.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
I love how is is totally acceptable to post execution photos from Iran :thumbsup:

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Rambling Robot posted:

I love how is is totally acceptable to post execution photos from Iran :thumbsup:

Would they not allow that on Facebook? I know it's in poor taste but it is a matter of public record and shouldn't really be censored by any "media" that takes itself seriously.

OH NO MY DICK
Feb 24, 2013

Forums Jesus
And this kind of bullshit is nowhere to be found when the US executes juveniles.
Edit: Hold the gently caress on, since when are Tea Partiers pro-UN interventions? At least be ideologically consistent with your awful opinions.

OH NO MY DICK fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Mar 29, 2013

Derkinstacker
Dec 30, 2008

SpookyTurtle posted:

E: I just noticed that Kim Thomas and Kim Potter are, in fact, separate people with equally deplorable views.

I think you mean "let any tea partier respond to it", they are all pretty terrible.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

DongsMcMurphy posted:

And this kind of bullshit is nowhere to be found when the US executes juveniles.
Edit: Hold the gently caress on, since when are Tea Partiers pro-UN interventions? At least be ideologically consistent with your awful opinions.

These people don't actually have a consistent ideology. What they have is a hierarchy of things that they hate. They hate the UN, but they hate Muslims more, just like they hate Muslims more than they support capital punishment. It's the same logic that leads them to say "I don't want the government interfering in my life!" but then come out in droves to support marriage restrictions and deporting Mexican-Americans.

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

There was an image circulating asking for a global ban on GMOs. A global ban. Enforced by who? The UN is evil according to them, and also lacks the authority to do anything that effective.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Alan Smithee posted:

It's like they're LARPing on their computers, some kind of superhackers ARG because they're too inept to actually use a computer to do things to trolls. Otherwise, that might constitute documentation of an actual cybercrime with criminal repercussions.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Mistle posted:

It's like they're LARPing on their computers, some kind of superhackers ARG because they're too inept to actually use a computer to do things to trolls. Otherwise, that might constitute documentation of an actual cybercrime with criminal repercussions.

It's like lord of the flies except instead of monsters who are dead pilots it's trolls. Very real trolls. But they are still waving sticks at shadows assuming that's actually doing anything

Derkinstacker
Dec 30, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

It's like lord of the flies except instead of monsters who are dead pilots it's trolls. Very real trolls. But they are still waving sticks at shadows assuming that's actually doing anything

The founding fathers could be the dead pig's head, or something symbolic like that.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Derkinstacker posted:

The founding fathers could be the dead pig's head, or something symbolic like that.

Dale is Piggy. This much is true

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

Alan Smithee posted:

Dale is Piggy. This much is true

Molon labe is piggy. They killed him for nothing but wanting to make a better community. :smith:

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Mistle posted:

But... They were just about to fry that guy's computer! Obviously, we are dealing with an elite hacker.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

thehumandignity posted:

Would they not allow that on Facebook? I know it's in poor taste but it is a matter of public record and shouldn't really be censored by any "media" that takes itself seriously.
Facebook isn't a news medium, so that doesn't really apply. They probably wouldn't allow it, though, because they don't allow depictions of violence in general. Which is well within their rights, being a privately-run business and such.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

gatesealer posted:

I love that he seems to think that some people from the internet hold enough power to cause him to lose visitation without him having done something to deserve losing it.

what the gently caress ever. I don't believe for a second he thinks somebody from the internet caused this. He knows he hasn't seen his kids or paid child support.

As someone who grew up with only a mom beacuse my dad was a deadbeat gently caress this guy and gently caress him for blaming his ex-wife and the government and goons for not seeing his goddamn kids for at least 6 months. He deserves everything that's going to happen to him.

McCloud24 posted:

It's actually pretty hard to take away visitations even if you were the mom (in that she can't deny him anything on a whim). I think it only happens if the father is convicted of a major crime or if he misses a lot of child support payments (which he has)

He's basically shifting the blame on everybody else plus the economy because he doesn't want to pay for or be bothered with his kids.

DrManiac fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Mar 29, 2013

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Joe, I know you are reading this.

Before you blame the trolls, maybe you need to take a step back, look at the crowd you are running with and the decisions you are making.

Pay your child support and visit your kids more when you get visitation rights back.

And Joe A GOOD IDEA WOULD BE TO NOT HAND OUT YOUR CHILD'S MOTHER PHONE NUMBER TO OTHERS. THAT IS COERCION AND WON'T LOOK GOOD IN THE COURTS. FOR PETE'S SAKE JOE, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING

Oh and Joe: There isn't anything to win. Sorry to break it to you.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Mar 29, 2013

C.C.C.P.
Aug 26, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Joe's body language seriously reminds me of some developmentally disabled people I've worked with. Add to that the fact that he's in his early 40's yet still 'tipes likke thsi wenevr he trys 2 comoonicatte'. Add to this the fact that he is EXTREMELY bad at deception. Add to this the fact that he has a recurring problem with the law stemming from not being able to fulfill obligations e.g. making prompt child support payments and it seriously makes me think that maybe his brain isn't firing on all cylinders.

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for :stare:

SpookyTurtle posted:

Conservative Supreme Court justices voted in Roper v Simmons to continue to allow minors to be sentenced to death :v:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Joe is proof that no matter how cartoonishly you try to parody the TPC userbase, the truth is always more depressingly stupid/ignorant.

C.C.C.P. posted:

Joe's body language seriously reminds me of some developmentally disabled people I've worked with. Add to that the fact that he's in his early 40's yet still 'tipes likke thsi wenevr he trys 2 comoonicatte'. Add to this the fact that he is EXTREMELY bad at deception. Add to this the fact that he has a recurring problem with the law stemming from not being able to fulfill obligations e.g. making prompt child support payments and it seriously makes me think that maybe his brain isn't firing on all cylinders.

I think he's just drunk all the time, or has quite a solid case of brain damage from drinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

Mistle posted:

"Joe is totally a l33t hachorz irl, and was tots going to fry a troll computer 4 the lulz"

Somehow I doubt the guy who can't pay child support is an elite mastermind capable of tracing a proxy ip to its source and destroying a computer. Keep up the charade though Joe, your friends really think your cool and your epeen is growing by the minute.

• Locked thread