Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
In case anybody's been waiting for it, SAG's just put up the Famicom Everdrive N8 deluxe edition for preorder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mace Bacon
Apr 16, 2008

YOU'RE SLEEPING HERE? IS THIS WHERE YOU'RE SLEEPING? HUH?!

Kreeblah posted:

In case anybody's been waiting for it, SAG's just put up the Famicom Everdrive N8 deluxe edition for preorder.

Their label is rather cluttered, unlike mine which is minimal, stylish, and identical to ordinary pulse line carts :colbert:

Might as well get it this way, since it's less work though :(

e: drat, that gold SHINES

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Other bonus: it matches colors nicely with a "sunburned" Famicom. :v:

StellarX
Aug 22, 2005

Mission Complete.
You are the greatest player.
I want them to paint my Link to the Past cartridge with that gold...

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I found Gargoyle's Quest for 3 bucks today. Which is awesome because I've been considering picking it up on the 3ds and now I don't have to.

the_lion
Jun 8, 2010

On the hunt for prey... :D
Might be of interest to some people, new adapters for the retrode, lets you use n64, master system and gb games.

http://www.retrocollect.com/News/nintendo-64-game-boy-a-master-system-adapters-now-available-for-the-retrode.html

Space Harrier
Apr 19, 2007
GET READY!!!!

Lencho posted:

A friend got it for me from a mexican supermarket ancient surplus.

Sure, every game in those pics is for sale. Gonna make a SA-MART thread soon with other stuff I got (the same friend gifted me an SNES with both International Superstar Soccer games and a shrinkwrapped FFVII).

I may be interested in Ys and Fantasy Zone... I've been spending way too much on Sega lately but it's hard to resist.

Also, thanks to everyone for pointing out that there are even more Michael Jackson games than I previously thought. I didn't forget about Sonic 3 but, was him writing the game's music ever confirmed by anyone credible?

Space Harrier fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Apr 4, 2013

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

shymog posted:

I know there was some EZFlashIV chatter a while back. I emailed RHS and received the following:

"It has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Though we continue to look for stock, we are not optimistic that we will find any soon."

I have an EZFlashIV-Micro that was intended as a DSLite slot 2 card only that works awkwardly in my GBA SP (removed the front of the cartridge). I wonder if I can modify some crap GBA game case to work with the card. Unfortunately, it's got chips on both sides of the board which is going to mean a lot of fine dremel work.

I had posted a few pages back that I tried to buy it from some site called 0shipingzone but it would error out at the checkout screen. Well yesterday they sent me an email:

quote:

dear customer,
our webside still under in construction ,
please use our another webside
https://www.realhotstuff
same service and good price

:sigh:

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

For those looking for an EZ-Flash IV, I bought mine from this site a couple months ago and it looks like they're still in stock.
http://ebluar.com/ez-flash-iv-4-mini-ez-card-for-gba-gba-sp-nds.html

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Just picked up a GBC with Turok and Turok 2 for $25 shipped.

This portable collection thing I've been doing needs to stop :negative:

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
Anyone trying to trade a bunch of GBA games for a C64/C128 SD adapter? :v:

featurecreep
Jul 23, 2002

Yes, Robinson, take the Major, the Robot, your wife and kids... but leave Will for my plea-- his education.
So, I'll post more about it when I get it running, but I managed to get an excellent deal on an AV Famicom with the knowledge that the previous owner used the Japanese adapter without a step converter and that it was no longer working.

I immediately replaced the 7805, threw in Pachio-Kun 2. Initially I got nothing, but I hit reset and the game fired up just fine and runs OK. Every time I power it down, it's the same issue.

Now, I didn't replace any of the capacitors. There are two in the power area, a 1000uF 25V, and another one that perplexes me; on the board, it's printed that it should be 1uF 50V, but the capacitor in its place appears to be a 47uF 6.3V. What do I trust? I'm referring to C13 and C14 in the power area of the board.

Also, the power adapter I'm using is a 9V 1A Sega 3025 (for an SMS). I assume that should be sufficient?

Any ideas?

EDIT: FIXED

featurecreep fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Apr 4, 2013

InvadErGII
May 29, 2008

Space Harrier posted:

Also, thanks to everyone for pointing out that there are even more Michael Jackson games than I previously thought. I didn't forget about Sonic 3 but, was him writing the game's music ever confirmed by anyone credible?

This article isn't quite definitive, but it lays it out pretty well. The people who would know seem to always stop just short of "yes, he was involved" for whatever reason.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I dredged out my N64 tonight for the first time in years. Plugged it in, popped in Mario Golf, turned it on and proceeded to blow about 2 hours on it after I blew away the old saves and started new.

Holy crap is that game addicting. My roomies and I probably spent thousands of hours playing it in college, and its still just as addictive, but slightly less frustrating playing against the CPU.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

shymog posted:

So, I'll post more about it when I get it running, but I managed to get an excellent deal on an AV Famicom with the knowledge that the previous owner used the Japanese adapter without a step converter and that it was no longer working.

I immediately replaced the 7805, threw in Pachio-Kun 2. Initially I got nothing, but I hit reset and the game fired up just fine and runs OK. Every time I power it down, it's the same issue.

Now, I didn't replace any of the capacitors. There are two in the power area, a 1000uF 25V, and another one that perplexes me; on the board, it's printed that it should be 1uF 50V, but the capacitor in its place appears to be a 47uF 6.3V. What do I trust? I'm referring to C13 and C14 in the power area of the board.

Also, the power adapter I'm using is a 9V 1A Sega 3025 (for an SMS). I assume that should be sufficient?

Any ideas?

Yeah, the SMS PSU should be fine. As far as those caps go, the rating on the little one in mine is printed pointing exactly at the metal plate behind it. The big one's showing 1000uF 25V, though. Maybe somebody else can check theirs?

featurecreep
Jul 23, 2002

Yes, Robinson, take the Major, the Robot, your wife and kids... but leave Will for my plea-- his education.
So, I was a bit disappointed that I needed to cancel my Rakuten/Surugaya order thanks to them asking/requiring me to do a bank transfer as a first-time customer. I ended up talking with some IRC friends from another retro group and found that one guy recently had an AV Famicom fail on him (apparently he was using the Japanese adapter without a step converter). I worked out a quick deal with him, and ended up getting a "broken" AV Famicom, a Japanese dogbone controller, and 12 common (and very dirty) spare carts for $70 shipped.

I received it today, replaced the 7805 immediately without testing (which might not have been the issue, but eh?) as well as the capacitors near the power connector. That got Pachio-Kun 2 playing after pressing RESET, but it wasn't totally fixed. Then I noticed some corrosion spreading from under one of the caps near the power switch. I removed it, scrubbed, cleaned, and put a new cap in and BAM, the thing is working like a dream.

So, here's my not-perfect-but-cheap AV Famicom:

I've got Mystery of Atlantis and a NES->Fami converter coming later this week. Now I need to convince my wife to let me get an Everdrive N8, and figure out how to kill the jailbars in the image, and I'm all set for NES/Famicom for a while.

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Guess what came in the mail today. :retrogames:

I haven't tested it yet, there are a couple of things I wanted to ask this thread:

First, I'm in NZ, so to power this thing I can either go to an electronics store and try to find an AC adaptor that outputs DC 5v @ 2.3A (doubtful) or use the supplied one with a step down transformer right?

Second, I have a SNES SCART cable and a XRGB Euro-SCART adapter (one of these). If these cables are not what they are advertised to be, can it damage the device? Is there some way I can test these cables with a multi-meter or something before plugging it into the XRGB?

e: And before I forget, Miyamoto, the link in the OP to the Euro-SCART adapter is broken. That seller doesn't have anything at all for sale anymore.

Xik fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Apr 4, 2013

Zaii
Nov 6, 2005

Check it out, I downloaded a little dance!
Who do you guys follow on YouTube for Retro goodness?

An instant favourite for me, was 'ArcadeImpossible'

http://www.youtube.com/user/arcadeimpossible
Cheesy, but pretty good production values.

Another really good channel is Luke Morse. He's recently done another room tour.. and.. well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_vaeczma2Y

:|

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Okay THAT is hoarding, and if it's not it's borderline. How the gently caress does he get to anything? It's all piled up to the ceiling and it looks like you have to look upward to see any of those half a dozen TVs, let alone get to the drawers of games or the huge stacks of boxes. That Panasonic Q just stuck half-assedly into a corner where you'd have to reach over piles of poo poo to get to it just makes me sad. And I don't want to think of all the cables and wires, or his power bill. It's like everything's just piled into a closet, how would you even sit down in there to play for a few hours, or have people over?

As for stuff to follow, I like the All Gen Gamers crew; PeteDorr, Gamester81, MetalJesusRocks, TheEMUReview, HappyConsoleGamer. And a few other random ones like HappyVideoGameNerd, AVGN, AlphaOmegaSin, ClanOfTheGreyWolf, FinnGamer, ContinueShow (fair warning, the podcast is a thousand times better than the YouTube videos but they're very much not for everyone). Speaking of PeteDorr, he recently did a room tour and his is the absolute limit of what I think is reasonable. He has a MASSIVE collection of games and collectibles and merchandise, but it's all organized and mostly accessible and doesn't basically turn the room into an unliveable mess of poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeGrMH5yu3Q

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Zaii posted:

Who do you guys follow on YouTube for Retro goodness?

For PC stuff it's hard to go past phreakindee/Lazy Game Reviews: http://www.youtube.com/user/phreakindee

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

I dredged out my N64 tonight for the first time in years. Plugged it in, popped in Mario Golf, turned it on and proceeded to blow about 2 hours on it after I blew away the old saves and started new.

Holy crap is that game addicting. My roomies and I probably spent thousands of hours playing it in college, and its still just as addictive, but slightly less frustrating playing against the CPU.

The GBA Mario Golf is incredible, too. It has RPG elements and is all kinds of great.

Xik posted:

Guess what came in the mail today. :retrogames:

I haven't tested it yet, there are a couple of things I wanted to ask this thread:

First, I'm in NZ, so to power this thing I can either go to an electronics store and try to find an AC adaptor that outputs DC 5v @ 2.3A (doubtful) or use the supplied one with a step down transformer right?

Second, I have a SNES SCART cable and a XRGB Euro-SCART adapter (one of these). If these cables are not what they are advertised to be, can it damage the device? Is there some way I can test these cables with a multi-meter or something before plugging it into the XRGB?

e: And before I forget, Miyamoto, the link in the OP to the Euro-SCART adapter is broken. That seller doesn't have anything at all for sale anymore.

I use a step-down transformer; they are cheap and give me peace of mind. I accidentally plugged the wrong type scart cable into my XRGB Mini, and though I have heard you can damage the XRGB that way, mine is fine.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Micomsoft-X...=item257a1a92ce

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Miyamotos RGB NES posted:

I use a step-down transformer; they are cheap and give me peace of mind. I accidentally plugged the wrong type scart cable into my XRGB Mini, and though I have heard you can damage the XRGB that way, mine is fine.

Oh, I guess I'm just terrible at navigating ebay.

Well, step-down transformers aren't exactly cheap here, but I guess there is no point risking the XRGB over it.

Zaii
Nov 6, 2005

Check it out, I downloaded a little dance!

Safari Disco Lion posted:

Okay THAT is hoarding, and if it's not it's borderline.

To be fair, alot of it is in rotation, he repairs and sells a bunch - so it's usually turned over pretty quick.

But alas, although Luke is a great guy - he has had huge personal issues relating to his game collecting. Such a shame, as he is a proper genuine guy.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Okay THAT is hoarding, and if it's not it's borderline. How the gently caress does he get to anything? It's all piled up to the ceiling and it looks like you have to look upward to see any of those half a dozen TVs, let alone get to the drawers of games or the huge stacks of boxes. That Panasonic Q just stuck half-assedly into a corner where you'd have to reach over piles of poo poo to get to it just makes me sad. And I don't want to think of all the cables and wires, or his power bill. It's like everything's just piled into a closet, how would you even sit down in there to play for a few hours, or have people over?

If it helps you understand how bad it is, his wife left him (with his kids!) over his obsession a few years back, but Luke kept truckin' hoardin'! :thumbsup:

[edit] More than likely he has compulsions/obsessions beyond his control, but the money he should be spending on therapy is going to games.

testtubebaby fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Apr 4, 2013

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

At the moment I only follow AVGN. I disagree with him on Terminator 2 for the NES though. T2 is about the only game LJN ever did well. Hours upon hours of knee shootin' goodness :colbert:

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Miyamotos RGB NES posted:

The GBA Mario Golf is incredible, too. It has RPG elements and is all kinds of great.

One thing to note from my research: depending on what you're plugging in via scart from a console you might have issues with the screen blanking on this cable. Reason being is the cable uses composite sync and confuses the mini. There are a few schematics but the least-effort method is to just get an adapter with a "sync cleaner" built in. Main consoles with this issue are PCE, Genesis and Saturn.

http://www.retrogamingcables.com/micomsoft-framemeister-xrgb-mini-adapter--euroscart-with-sync-stripper.html

If you already bought the other and are pissy, there is also a schematic to do this yourself

Supposedly by doing this you will no longer have the screen blanking issues but I cannot confirm as neither my scart cables or xrgb mini have arrived yet :saddowns:

Also, those videos are why I collect the systems but go for flash carts. I live in an apartment and I'm not devoting an entire room to a bunch of boxes.

Edit: Also PS2 is affected by this issue as well.

Edit again: Looks like that ebay auction does have the sync stripper so ignore me, I cannot read before coffee.

flyboi fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Apr 4, 2013

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

zenintrude posted:

If it helps you understand how bad it is, his wife left him (with his kids!) over his obsession a few years back, but Luke kept truckin' hoardin'! :thumbsup:

[edit] More than likely he has compulsions/obsessions beyond his control, but the money he should be spending on therapy is going to games.

Yeah, no kidding. It'd be a different story if his living quarters could support all the poo poo he has so he could organize things, set up consoles and TVs properly, put things he doesn't need access to in storage like all those boxes and broken things. But that's the obsessive part I guess, not having the means to keep up with the hobby doesn't really matter as long as he has somewhere to sleep at night and (hopefully) enough money left over to pay his bills, and more space would just enable even more hoarding. I've seen some of his videos before and he's a really cool guy, but holy poo poo, dude needs some serious mental help.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,

I think all of us border on this a little bit... I know that almost the entirety of the underneath of my guest bed is filled up with video game poo poo. More specifically, video game poo poo that hasn't been touched in quite some time (like DC maracas) but I can't get rid of it because, well, what if I want to play Samba de Amigo some day?!

Speaking of PeteDorr, he recently did a room tour and his is the absolute limit of what I think is reasonable. He has a MASSIVE collection of games and collectibles and merchandise, but it's all organized and mostly accessible and doesn't basically turn the room into an unliveable mess of poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeGrMH5yu3Q

The looming density of this room reminds me of the second floor of the Osaka Super Potato. Fun and exciting, but also scary.

testtubebaby fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Apr 4, 2013

Kim Justice
Jan 29, 2007

I really enjoy Steve Benway. He's not a brilliant gamesplayer or whatever, but he's got personality and that general "jolly good bloke" feel - I'd rather watch him than someone playing a game perfectly and being boring. If there was ever a UK version of Game Center CX, he'd make a fine Kacho.

As far as more polished stuff goes, I'll second phreakindee and add in Game Sack and PushingUpRoses.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

I've come pretty close to bad hoarding situations with regards to games. I'm still really terrible but my wife's pretty understanding and helpful in getting me straightened out. My biggest issue has been the limited edition/pre-order bonus rabid marketing strategies. We have it a lot worse than other media industries like music and home movie media, I think simply by virtue of differences in sales numbers. The market is very, very heavily geared towards impulse buys and so, so much of the industry's success hinges on its buyers not being financially disciplined, and this has pooled over to online auctions in a lot of terrible ways, where you need to have money AND TIME to fish around for what you want.

The best deal going on Turbo Graphx 16/PC Engine by far is doujindance's models, which I don't think have ever lasted more than two hours. In order to get one, I had to do the following:

1. Have $400.
2. Setup a script to auto-check his eBay sales page hourly.
3. The script would send an SMS text to my phone if he had a Retro Duo-R or RX for sale (via a keyword search). I think I got some false alarms at like 5 A.M. (he's in Japan and I'm...not).
4. The first time I did this I spend a few minutes reading the auction, as his bundles vary slightly. That was long enough for someone to beat me to it (coincidentally, I think it was flyboi from this very thread). The second time I bought it immediately, without even checking what it came with.

All this just to have a physical manifestation of a system that I think emulates close enough to 100% accurately, that I've never owned or even played before. I setup a similar system when I was trying to get an sd2snes because of how quickly they sold out.

Steam and GOG are the best things that happened for me simply because they don't take up physical space. I still spend way too much on it though, especially with its sales.

The time is really the worst thing about it. Because if you didn't pre-order the limited edition of game X it's possible to just be hosed. Kickstarter, ironically, is making this a whole lot worse, where your window of opportunity for a certain type of limited edition is extremely limited and dependent on being alerted promptly by your circle of friends, internet or real life, to usually a month (sometimes it's mere hours if it's limited quantities), and the limited edition you might want could cost well over $100.

I'm actually crossing my fingers about the RetroN 5, even though I already have originals of all the consoles covered, because even though I know it won't be 100% compatible, if it does a good enough job on all the systems it covers it'd be well worth its sub-$100 price tag. I'm also going to see if I can get Hyperspin working to my liking.

univbee fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Apr 4, 2013

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

univbee you are living the dream. Nightmare $-wise but it is an inspiring tale.

My GBA flashcart, an old X-ROM 512, gives out when Start is pressed hard enough or the system is squeezed with my GBA:SP. This is especially bad for the K1 GBA SP clone (fantastic device) I use which otherwise has no problem with real carts. While I'm happy playing ROMs on its SOC there is just something about having running a physical copy of Mother 3. I guess using the GBA Taco is an option but it needs that backlight mod something awful. Is anyone out there even doing GBA reproduction cartridges?

e: it seems a mother 3 reproduction cart starts at $200

Heran Bago fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Apr 4, 2013

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
Yeah that was me :smith:

Personally while I love electronics I'm also someone that cannot stand clutter. I'm well known in yospos for buying a bunch of dumb poo poo and then unloading it a few months later. If there is no place for my things to be stored in a neat and orderly fashion without having to clutter some of my items I end up selling off stuff because I'd rather live in a tidy place than one like that youtube video. My partner is aware that I tend to spend money on frivilous poo poo but at the same time I have a decent job that pays enough to where I don't amount any debt in the process of doing these dumb things nor do I leave the burden of paying for things outside of my hobbies to him.

An example of my unloading of dumb poo poo - last year I bought an iPad, Pebble, Surface, Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5. I sold the Surface, Nexus 7 and Galaxy Nexus to people and gave the 4S to my partner since he had an ancient BlackBerry. In the process of doing all this I lost maybe $400 in the process which to a lot of people seems absurd but whatever. I also sold the Pebble on SA Mart because I realized I have 0 use for a watch let alone a smart watch.

That said in the coming month or so I plan to have a game exodus as my game drawer is on the verge of disheveled.

scrub lover
Apr 22, 2005
Besides the people already mentioned, I am a pretty big fan of The Game Chasers. For those who don't know, it's basically American Pickers for retro games. At first I thought they were pretty goofy but they grew on me, plus their production values are really impressive considering it's all edited by one guy. They also feature cameos from all sorts of other Youtube gaming personalities.

edit: oh yeah, this is my all-time favorite game room tour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_PTC1vgCmk

scrub lover fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Apr 4, 2013

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I grew up kinda broke and tend to feel guilty buying anything that isn't a need. It keeps my spending in check but also leads to situations where I ask my wife something like "Hey, you mind if I buy this game for $3" and she just gives me this puzzled look. We're both working and her job pays really well, though I really don't want to get used to just picking things up whenever I see them.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

I really don't want to get used to just picking things up whenever I see them.

This is very wise.

Does ANYONE still sell those SNES SCART cables that plug into an NTSC system but output in Euro SCART? I can only find PAL SCART or NTSC PIN21 cables online. Only one I found has RGB audio out, I'd rather have it all in one cable. I contacted Retrogamingcable; they've been out of stock for months and I'm going to try and find out what's up.

univbee fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Apr 4, 2013

Midnight Raider
Apr 26, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

I grew up kinda broke and tend to feel guilty buying anything that isn't a need. It keeps my spending in check but also leads to situations where I ask my wife something like "Hey, you mind if I buy this game for $3" and she just gives me this puzzled look. We're both working and her job pays really well, though I really don't want to get used to just picking things up whenever I see them.

:hfive: Poor upbringing guilt buddy. It's definitely helped keep my spending and collecting in check, although it did have the side effect of making me want to die in horrific shame when having a really good financial turn prompted me to make my first "dumbly rare expensive game" purchase recently, in Metal Warriors. Fortunately there aren't many others I'll probably ever end up making since I already have most of the mainstays due to lucking out and getting them back when they were new, like Suikoden II and Earthbound.

Plus, the whole wanting a tidy and manageable living space thing.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,

Flashcarts are a godsend on both the space and wallet saving fronts.

fatpat268
Jan 6, 2011

Xik posted:

Oh, I guess I'm just terrible at navigating ebay.

Well, step-down transformers aren't exactly cheap here, but I guess there is no point risking the XRGB over it.

This power adapter will put out the correct voltage and amperage for the xrgb mini, and is rated for 100-240v. All you need is an adapter to plug it in to your wall socket. No transformer needed.

No idea how much it'll cost for you to import it, or if you can find it in your country, but it's a better option than a transformer, IMO. Also, the tip that fits the xrgb has the correct polarity on this adapter, so you don't have to worry about that.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NNFECS/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

ACID POLICE posted:

Anyone trying to trade a bunch of GBA games for a C64/C128 SD adapter? :v:

Ummmm are you saying you have the C64 SD adapter because if so I will go and buy all the GBA games and give them to you, I am dying to get my hands on one of those things

Alternatively if you're in the market for a kidney or a lung, I'm your man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,

OK guys, we're rapidly approaching pound of flesh territory. Time to shut it down.

• Locked thread