Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
[ts]xenophobe
Apr 21, 2004

Negative, I am a meat popsicle.

whatever7 posted:

Enjoy your camera. Pick up a cheap Sigma 19mm when you get around to it. :)

I was actually thinking about the 30, but they're cheap enough, I might get both

e: reply=/=quote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.

ooms posted:

Cross posting from SA-Mart

Maybe no one wants to take the whole package so.

Body = $1150 shipped
Lens = $150 shipped
128GB = $65 shipped
32GB = $30 shipped
Bag = $55 shipped
Speedlight = $250 shipped

Payment would be via Paypal.

Payment sent for Nikon D7100

ooms
Dec 9, 2009

bEatmstrJ posted:

Payment sent for Nikon D7100

Got payment well ship tomorrow and give you tracking and post it in the sa-mart thread.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
Here's some Nikon stuff owned by my one weird old grandma. She decided she wanted to get into photography around 1990 or so, bought a couple thousand dollars worth of camera equipment, and stored it in a closet. If these don't sell within a few days, I'm putting them up on eBay. I'll be posting this in SA-Mart too. To contact me, PM me or email atomicthumbs at gmail.

It's a box! Oh wait it has a lens in it.

This is a Nikon Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8 AF. It is new in the box and has never been used. It comes with the original caps. It has no smudges on the glass, no haze, and no internal dust. Supposedly, this lens is fantastically sharp; I have nothing digital to mount it to, though. Going by KEH's grade, this is LN.

This is a Nikon FG. It's in excellent condition, and has probably been used very little if at all. It's got center-weighted programmed or aperture-priority auto-exposure, and almost any Nikon lens with an aperture ring will work on it. It'd be a good introduction if you want to get into film photography. It comes with the original instruction manual and the original Nikon strap. Handy! Going by KEH's grading, this is EX+.

This is a Nikon Series E 36-72mm f/3.5 zoom lens. It came mounted on the FG, but I am adding the option of selling it separately if you want it. It's in good condition, with light smudges, no haze, and no internal dust. It comes with a Canon filter that's got a little lens hood of questionable usefulness attached to it. It's got a handy assortment of focal lengths; the Series E lenses were Nikon's economy line, so the optical performance isn't spectacular, though it'll still be decent. It might be handy if you want to attach it to a mirrorless digital camera. Going by KEH's grades, this is LN-.

This is a Nikon N8008s. These were sold as the Nikon F-801 in other markets. It's got some paint damage on the corner of an unknown origin, though it's been very lightly used otherwise and works perfectly. The autofocus functions quickly and it has a fairly fast continuous shooting speed. The shutter goes from 30 seconds to 1/8000s. Wikipedia says "Despite the camera's complexity (900 parts, two microcomputers, and eight ICs), both the F-801 (N8008) and its successor the F-801s (N8008s) enjoy an enviable reputation for extremely reliable performance and durability, a weak point of many mid-level AF SLR cameras."

I used it some time ago to take a few photos:

Erosive by atomicthumbs, on Flickr

Cleaved by atomicthumbs, on Flickr

Lichenometry by atomicthumbs, on Flickr

This is the camera that got me on the road to film photography. It comes with an amazingly comfortable fabric-backed foam strap. Going by KEH's grade, it would be BGN or UG because what the hell happened to the finish there.

This is a Nikon AF Nikkor 24-50mm f/3.3-4.5 zoom lens. It came mounted on the N8008s, but I am adding the option of selling it separately if you want it. It is in good condition, with light smudges, no haze, and no internal dust. If you use it on a full-frame camera, it will be quite wide indeed at the wide end, though with a bunch of barrel distortion. Various reviews I have read of this say it's quite sharp. It's got a "macro" function, so it'll focus fairly close, but it's not a real macro lens. Going by KEH's grades, it's LN-.

This is a Tough Traveler camera bag. It seems durable, though I have no use for it's shaped wrong to hold my Pentax 67 kit. The lid fits over the outer side without zipping to hold stuff securely; it's got plenty of dividers inside, and it might be water resistant! (Water resistance untested and may not actually exist.) The FG came in this, so I'll throw it in for $10 extra if you buy the FG and manual lens.

This is a Nikon camera bag. It seems very durable, has a handle on the top, and has little rubber feet on the bottom to keep it marginally out of the dirt. It comes with one divider. The N8008s came with this, and I'll throw it in for $15 extra if you buy the N8008s and lens.

Price list:
All shipping is USPS priority mail because I live on the fringes of nowhere. Flat rate or normal, whatever's cheaper. I'll figure out the shipping price once you tell me what you want and where you live. Alternately, if you're in the Bay Area, just drive over here and get it.

Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8: $375 [reserved for now]

Nikon FG: $65
Zoom Nikkor Series E 36-72mm f/3.5: $70
Both together: $130; with Tough Traveler bag for $140

Nikon N8008s: $25
Zoom Nikkor AF 24-50mm f/3.3-4.5: $75 Sold to Rosoboronexport!
Both together: $95; with Nikon bag for $110

Tough Traveler bag: $25
Nikon bag: $30

Bonus Something Awful-exclusive photo with my username in it:

atomicthumbs fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Apr 18, 2013

Uncle Ivan
Aug 31, 2001
Anyone have a Fuji XF 35mm 1.4 they want to sell? Or the 14mm 2.8.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

atomicthumbs posted:

Bonus Something Awful-exclusive photo with my username in it:

:stare:

What in the hell happened to your floor?

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Yeah, it's got terrible barrel distortion.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

A Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS happened to it.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
How much for the Star Trek VHS?

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

8th-samurai posted:

How much for the Star Trek VHS?

it's there for size comparison. it is priceless and is nto for sale.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Okay, so I have for sale a Nikon F3 SLR camera body and a Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/4 lens. Both are in perfect working condition and come with the original instruction manuals, lens-covers, and hardware. I'm hoping for $200 for the camera body and $200 for the lens, or $375 for both (obo). I had fun messing around with it, but I'd like to get a DSLR to mess with

Here are some pictures of the camera:

Here are some pictures taken with the camera so we all know how terrible I am at photography and that the thing works.
http://i.imgur.com/LkK57uml.jpg http://i.imgur.com/C4GTHD0l.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WI5e8WOl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Cqk1YS3l.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RWctmi5l.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ifXqDiCl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UKemQ7zl.jpg

I also have a Canon A35 Datelux for sale. I can't find much about it online, and it's going for anywhere from 1 BTC to 3.8 BTC on eBay at the moment, and acording to collectiblend, it's worth 1-2 BTC for good condition and 2-3 BTC in mint condition . I think it was a Japan/Australia/Not America thing because I found a bunch of listings for it on eBay. I was told by the very nice thrift store owner that I bought it from that it works great, so if I could get $65 for it I'd be super happy.

Here is the link to my SA thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3539454. If anyone needs cool retro sunglasses to go with their new retro camera just let me know!

edit: hang on taking a picture with my username in it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Apr 12, 2013

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Tusen Takk posted:

I'm hoping for 3.7 BTC for the camera body and 2.5 BTC for the lens, and 4 BTC for both (obo).

use dollars you pathetic jerk

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

atomicthumbs posted:

use dollars you pathetic jerk

Fiat currency? Not likely in the Free Republic of Dorkroomistan. Offers of precious metals and livestock (not your mom, again) will be considered.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006

Primo Itch posted:

Eh, I have a cheap cheap cheap Nokia phone that's just a tad above having a monochromatic screen, let alone being able to download apps...

Rontalvos, I'll wait to see if you find it :)

Primo Itch, I have not forgotten about you! I have the light meter and I will post a picture of it tomorrow, we can discuss specifics like how much and whatever once I prove via a picture that I actually posses it.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

8th-samurai posted:

Fiat currency? Not likely in the Free Republic of Dorkroomistan. Offers of precious metals and livestock (not your mom, again) will be considered.

It was in dollars before :v:

Primo Itch
Nov 4, 2006
I confessed a horrible secret for this account!

Rontalvos posted:

Primo Itch, I have not forgotten about you! I have the light meter and I will post a picture of it tomorrow, we can discuss specifics like how much and whatever once I prove via a picture that I actually posses it.

Sure. I've discovered that I probably won't have enough money until the beginning of next month, so I'm not in a hurry.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

If you want to buy my Nikon stuff for good ol' American dollars, do it quick because it's going on eBay tomorrow afternoon.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Anybody have a GH2 they want to sell me?

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
I'm looking for two things:

Anyone have any of these that they'd want to get ride of?

Grease Faucet
Feb 24, 2007
For that just-brushed feeling
Hi all,

I'm trying to get rid of my crippling inability to follow simple rules due to a depressing lack of ability to post. I've jerked it to 6,000 custom drawn MLP pictures since July. Also check out my sw8 camera that is worth less than $50 and therefore doesn't need a PICTURE WITH MY drat USERNAME IN IT. Comes with a spare battery and two gently used 1.44MB double-density floppy dicks + shiny new strap. The on switch on the camera is a little bit sticky (WINK WINK) and there are some deep gouges on the sensor, but otherwise it's in barely usable condition and the elements on the glass are almost all missing or have fun stickers on them. Since I've been on a lot of bath salts since first buying them I don't have the body cap or the back cover for the glass, having left them in my rear end in a top hat for seven long years just to pass them on to you, but it's still a great combo. I want to get a kawaii waifu love pillow from Japan for it but I'd be willing to part them out if someone is willing to at least pretend to be my friend.

Well I hosed that one up.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MOD EDIT: WEAR YOUR SHAME

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Apr 16, 2013

spooky wizard
May 8, 2007

I'm in the market for a Nikon D5100 if anyone is looking to sell one, with (or separately!) a 50 1.8 and 35 1.8.

spooky wizard fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Apr 14, 2013

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

I have a pentax to EOS adapter, the fancy fotodiox kind with the AF confirm chip on it. Never used!

Asking $20 (or 20 BTC) shipped.

e. this exact one, in fact. http://www.amazon.com/Fotodiox-Adap...s=pentax+to+eos

Dr. Despair fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Apr 15, 2013

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

RoryGilmore posted:

I'm in the market for a Nikon D5100 if anyone is looking to sell one, with (or separately!) a 50 1.8 and 35 1.8.

I will have a d7000 for sale in the next few days if you're interested.

spooky wizard
May 8, 2007

bEatmstrJ posted:

I have a feeling it'll be way out of my price range :(

Jotun
May 8, 2005

Come on, touch it. You know you want to.
Selling my Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S VR ED (DX) Lens - solid and versatile kit/general purpose 5.8x zoom lens, zoom length/close focal range is impressive for the price/how light and portable it is, making it a great multi-purpose/everyday walking around/traveling lens. Mine's seen only very light use and looks/works good as new. Retails on Amazon for $400 (http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-18-105mm-3-5-5-6-Digital-Cameras/dp/B001EO6W8K), asking for $250 shipped. (both caps & hood included)

E: Tripod's been sold, still got the lens if anyone's interested!
I hosed up and accidentally had the wrong tripod specs in here earlier (because I'm stupid and they're really similar), sorry about that! The one I'm selling is still a Manfrotto 290 Series, but it's the MT293A4, which has 4-Section legs, not 3, and comes with a nifty 494RC2 Ball Head w/ quick release. It's also from B&H and has been opened but never actually used, and also still has the tag on and everything as you can see. Both awesome tripods but the other one's already spoken for/waiting to be picked up and I have another for personal use so I really don't need another one.

Anyway, here's the B&H listing for it at $159.99 with the same ball head/free shipping:(I think mine was originally closer to $180 but it was a gift so I'm not positive)
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/759492-REG/Manfrotto_MK293A4_A0RC2_293_4_Section_Aluminum_Tripod.html

Either way, I'm asking for $95 shipped since it's good as new and includes the ball head. Just for reference I'm in the Chicago area and I have PMs so feel free to shoot me one of those or reply in here if you're interested/have any questions. Thanks!

Jotun fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Apr 26, 2013

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

bEatmstrJ posted:

Do bear in mind that rules start coming into effect the second you specify a dollar figure.

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

SoundMonkey posted:

Do bear in mind that rules start coming into effect the second you specify a dollar figure.

Precisely why I didn't =)

Grease Faucet
Feb 24, 2007
SOLD.

Grease Faucet fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Apr 17, 2013

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Grease Faucet posted:

Let me try this again.

I'm selling my Panasonic GX1 and 20mm 1.7 Pancake. The body is missing the body cap, has minor scratching on the screen, and a sticky on/off switch but otherwise works perfectly since I bought it in July. The lens is missing the back cap since I haven't taken it off the camera since I purchased it. Comes with a spare battery, charger, and a strap I recently bought. I'm looking for $540.00 + about $15.00 shipping from Japan but if anyone is interested in the body or glass by itself I'm willing to take offers.

I'm not trying to troll you or anything, but maybe you should consider revising that price a bit.
I did a quick check at both Amazon.co.jp and the American one and US people can get this combo for $610 shipped - new.
I kind of get where you're coming from, the used market here is insane - things basically have no drop in value until they are well and truly deprecated.

That all said, I own the 20mm/1.7m too; it's a fantastic lens.
It's 40 mm equivalent, just like the rangefinders of old and thus should be all the lens you're ever going to need.

Edit: (Disclaimer: I may or may not have vested interest in you buying new stuff...)

VomitOnLino fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Apr 16, 2013

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Anybody have a GH2 they want to sell me?

I do (apologies for the lovely photos, I'm away from home at the moment):

I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 14-140 kit, it's in practically flawless condition except for the serial number sticker which somehow got bunched up and the hood is a little beat up (pictured):

The camera itself has a bitrate and ISO hack, but I can return it to stock if desired.

I have the original box and accessories (except for the fabric lens pouch), as well as 4 generic batteries and a DC coupler. I can let everything go for $1100 shipped to CONUS, or if you want the body only with all the extra power stuff $700

Grease Faucet
Feb 24, 2007

VomitOnLino posted:

I'm not trying to troll you or anything, but maybe you should consider revising that price a bit.
I did a quick check at both Amazon.co.jp and the American one and US people can get this combo for $610 shipped - new.
I kind of get where you're coming from, the used market here is insane - things basically have no drop in value until they are well and truly deprecated.

That all said, I own the 20mm/1.7m too; it's a fantastic lens.
It's 40 mm equivalent, just like the rangefinders of old and thus should be all the lens you're ever going to need.

Edit: (Disclaimer: I may or may not have vested interest in you buying new stuff...)

Yeah, thanks for the advice. I was trying to go for the lowest combined for the two from what I saw on Amazon US but I figured it might be a long shot. Just so anyone knows I'm willing to entertain offers so feel free to throw something out there.

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

ooms posted:

Got payment well ship tomorrow and give you tracking and post it in the sa-mart thread.

Received camera. Things are well. Thank you!

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
INTEREST CHECK:

Nikon D300 with MB-10 grip and 2 fresh nikon batteries. (WILL NOT BREAK BODY/GRIP COMBO UP)
1 17-50 Tamron NON-VC f2.8 Nikon Mount
1 80-200 f2.8 Push Pull One Touch zoom Nikon Mount
1 Crumpler 6million dollar home in Hunter green
1 X100 with spare battery, 8stop variND, 3rd party hood
Will post photos and prices if anyone is interested.

Edit: fixed what i meant by combo.

Musket fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Apr 16, 2013

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

^^^ How timely!

Edited the OP to be a bit more clear about 'interest checks'.

quote:

- Interest checks are a-ok as long as you don't post non-username pics or mention any kind of price. "Would anybody be interested in buying my..." is fine if there's no price given, but once someone says "yes" and you get down to business, the username picture rule applies.

SoundMonkey fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Apr 16, 2013

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Musket, I'm not interested in a DSLR at the moment, but for clarification: Are you not looking to split up your entire post's worth of combo, or are you just not looking to split up the D300 from its grip/batteries?

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Musket posted:

INTEREST CHECK:

Nikon D300 with MB-10 grip and 2 fresh nikon batteries. (WILL NOT BREAK BODY/GRIP COMBO UP)
1 17-50 Tamron NON-VC f2.8 Nikon Mount
1 80-200 f2.8 Push Pull One Touch zoom Nikon Mount
1 Crumpler 6million dollar home in Hunter green
1 X100 with spare battery, 8stop variND, 3rd party hood
Will post photos and prices if anyone is interested.

Edit: fixed what i meant by combo.

You only have the most recommended Nikon standard zoom and the most cult-famous mirrorless camera for sale. How much is each one selling for? What is the filter size for the variND?

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010

Jotun posted:

Anyway, here's the B&H listing for it at $159.99 with the same ball head/free shipping:(I think mine was originally closer to $180 but it was a gift so I'm not positive)
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/759492-REG/Manfrotto_MK293A4_A0RC2_293_4_Section_Aluminum_Tripod.html

Either way, I'm asking for $95 shipped since it's good as new and includes the ball head. Just for reference I'm in the Chicago area and I have PMs so feel free to shoot me one of those or reply in here if you're interested/have any questions. Thanks!

Payment sent for the tripod!

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Suicide Watch posted:

You only have the most recommended Nikon standard zoom and the most cult-famous mirrorless camera for sale. How much is each one selling for? What is the filter size for the variND?

...and this is when poo poo gets real. Not to harsh anyone out, but just so we're all clear on the rules.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Suicide Watch posted:

Will post photos and info in the morning.

poo poo just got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xenilk
Apr 17, 2004

ERRYDAY I BE SPLIT-TONING! Honestly, its the only skill I got other than shooting the back of women and calling it "Editorial".

somnambulist posted:

mine is scratched on the bottom pretty bad (i'll post pics), but its purely cosmetic. The loving rapid strap rubbed on it (the metal part that sticks out where you screw it in) while I was on vacation. I never ever dropped it or anything like that. Just rubbed on metal the wrong way. You could always replace that plastic I think. Everything works great, the dials and all the controls are fully functional, the sensor is fine, etc. etc. It could use a cleaning (its been put away and the viewfinder is a little dirty) but its in perfect working condition.Oh yeah, and I bought a new LCD screen cover, so it would come with that too (the current one has a small scratch so I ordered a replacement but never put it on because I upgraded to the 5d 3 and got lazy)

5dmark2 by francography, on Flickr

Let me know if you wanna see other parts etc. It includes the box, all cables, a brand new battery (sealed), manuals etc.

I'm asking $1000.00 for it since its not cosmetically perfect, I think thats pretty good, but maybe im off. Lemme know what works for you if you're even interested.

I'm in Los Angeles, you can reach me via PM or davedesign2@verizon.net

I bought this :)

• Locked thread