Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

D C posted:

It's so majestic.

Is it actually physically possible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
Naw man, little kids can't grow wings like that.

miserable lil onion
Oct 15, 2008

Stoatbringer posted:

Is it actually physically possible?

You know what you need to do.

RizieN
May 15, 2004

and it was still hot.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Facial recognition software is pretty racist, y'all:

We import from Asia and one Korean company had this technology where the security camera would track people, and we asked what happened when there were two people in the scene and the guy presenting the product proudly announced that it could determine and follow the person with darker skin color. They also had no idea why this was unacceptable and that we couldn't sell it.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Mulefisk posted:

I don't see how this is any more smooth than just bringing a flashlight.

Might be useful for drunk people who aren't entirely sure of the attractiveness of their drunk partner and fear turning on the lights

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

RizieN posted:

We import from Asia and one Korean company had this technology where the security camera would track people, and we asked what happened when there were two people in the scene and the guy presenting the product proudly announced that it could determine and follow the person with darker skin color. They also had no idea why this was unacceptable and that we couldn't sell it.

When you need security cameras, think Cartman-Security Cameras!

ukulele bastard
Dec 5, 2006

Fuck, shit, cock, ass, titties, boner, bitch, muff, pussy, cock, butthole, Barbara Streisand!
Jazz musicians with googly eyes. It's a good thing.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

ukulele bastard posted:

Jazz musicians with googly eyes. It's a good thing.
edia/Dizzy_zps56bdcd4d.jpg.html][/URL]

When are googly eyes ever not a good thing.

Bored has a new favorite as of 18:07 on Apr 12, 2013

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

LadyPictureShow posted:

That story made it (maybe) less unsettling. At first I thought somebody had garbage-bagged their real doll, bought it a plane ticket, and took it on a flight with them.

I have to admit I'm kind of curious whether anyone has actually tried that (I'm sure someone has) and what the result was. I'm also extremely curious how this guy managed to avoid suffocating in there.

Aericura
Jun 12, 2003
I will eat your soul.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

stubblyhead posted:

I have to admit I'm kind of curious whether anyone has actually tried that (I'm sure someone has) and what the result was. I'm also extremely curious how this guy managed to avoid suffocating in there.

This ad has been in the Nashville craigslist for several months. I'm wondering if he's just collecting reaction emails or what.

Here, I link the screenshot since I don't know if the ad gets deleted then reposted every few weeks or something and it's not really that funny of a picture. Except that one of the thumbnails is the real doll in a similar position to the above cat image.
http://i.imgur.com/YV3v9vc.png

Bored has a new favorite as of 19:39 on Apr 12, 2013

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Bored posted:

When are googly eyes ever not a good thing.

Does anyone know where I can get big googly-eyes?

Like...a foot wide, or more? They are some billboards near me that need...uhh..."fixing."

Edit: Now that I think about it, I'd have to drive at least an hour to find some drat billboards, and no promises they'd have people on them. drat this state!

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

DrBouvenstein posted:

Does anyone know where I can get big googly-eyes?

Like...a foot wide, or more? They are some billboards near me that need...uhh..."fixing."

Edit: Now that I think about it, I'd have to drive at least an hour to find some drat billboards, and no promises they'd have people on them. drat this state!

If anyone else is planning to vandalize a billboard, note that they're probably not going to jiggle much up there. Just make some big eyes out of posterboard.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

I instinctively thought of calm.jpg for some reason. Is something wrong with me?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

KnifeWrench posted:

If anyone else is planning to vandalize a billboard, note that they're probably not going to jiggle much up there. Just make some big eyes out of posterboard.

A lot of the billboards around here are those projection screen ones now. I'm not sure if that would make it easier or harder to googly eye them (since you'd have to hack or replace the ads) but that would let you get motion.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Kwyndig posted:

A lot of the billboards around here are those projection screen ones now. I'm not sure if that would make it easier or harder to googly eye them (since you'd have to hack or replace the ads) but that would let you get motion.

Or you could just make/buy something that would jiggle them around off of battery power.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
Probably :nws: due to bizarre male undergarments

http://i.imgur.com/vQb444j.jpg

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

stubblyhead posted:

How does this even

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

stubblyhead posted:

I don't even want to know how it remains tight around the back.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Tardcore posted:

Maybe it's made from the same stuff as those slap bracelets for kids?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

It's pretty obvious it's held in place by constant rhythmic flexing of one muscular buttock.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Tardcore posted:

Like this. (NSFW)

Took it at a gay pride parade where these costumes were surprisingly common. This is what he looked like from the front. :v:

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

poptart_fairy posted:

Like this. (NSFW)

Took it at a gay pride parade where these costumes were surprisingly common. This is what he looked like from the front. :v:

I really like the Mad Max movies too.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Welp, looks like someone's getting fired.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

poptart_fairy posted:

Like this. (NSFW)

Wez, before the apocalypse.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

Welp, looks like someone's getting fired.

For what? Accidentally using a preliminary version of a banner ad where the quote to be highlighted isn't specified? It's not that big a deal and I'd wager it's already been fixed.

Or did I miss something?

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

"Well, hello there."

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

I see your moustache cat and raise you a moustache dog:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

poptart_fairy posted:

Like this. (NSFW)

Not too long back I was at an all-gender burlesque show, and I saw that they also have ones without the leg-wrap part.

Also, when did googly-eyes stop being comedy shorthand ala rubber chickens and cycle back into being funny? Because they certainly did.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Choco1980 posted:

Also, when did googly-eyes stop being comedy shorthand ala rubber chickens and cycle back into being funny? Because they certainly did.

Around the time mustaches and bacon wore out their welcome everywhere but reddit.

Hot Wheels Tracks
Jul 8, 2007

Did you or did you not go to town on my body with
Nevermind.

I hope I didn't break any tables.

[timg]

I dunno how to fix it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RizieN
May 15, 2004

and it was still hot.
I had to google Cloaca:
In zoological anatomy, a cloaca (pron.: /kloʊˈeɪkə/) is the posterior opening that serves as the only opening for the intestinal, reproductive, and urinary tracts of certain animal species.

But I still don't think it's funny. :colbert:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

RizieN posted:

I had to google Cloaca:
In zoological anatomy, a cloaca (pron.: /kloʊˈeɪkə/) is the posterior opening that serves as the only opening for the intestinal, reproductive, and urinary tracts of certain animal species.

But I still don't think it's funny. :colbert:

Thanks to new advances in medical technology, you can have your own!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U4zemqaq68

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Hot Wheels Tracks posted:

Nevermind.

I hope I didn't break any tables.

[timg]

I dunno how to fix it.

Don't believe us? Just have a sniff!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Well played, Netflix.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/BfScdOu.jpg:nws:

Somebody has a new favorite as of 14:48 on Apr 15, 2013

• Locked thread