Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--
The pants and boots are still for sale. Shoot me some offers.

If anybody is in SoCAL and looking for an 08+ Ninja 250, shoot me a PM or email (username at google mail). I'm moving out of the state VERY soon and would like to offload it, if possible. Otherwise, I'm going to have to take it with me to Houston, store it at a friend's place and convert it to a track bike. I posted it on craigslist today for pretty high, expecting some low-ball offers, but I didn't get a single response. I plan to reduce it tomorrow and add "OBO" although I thought that was implied by the fact that it's on craigslist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

Floating out an interest check. I bought this jacket six months ago when I got my license because I liked how it looked and was on sale. I figured it was a size too big at the time, but now that's it's getting broken in and comfy it's just too big and baggy on me.

It's a size 60. I'm 6'3" 215lbs, and while it's great for my freakish arms it's too baggy elsewhere. If you're around my height plus ~30lbs it would be perfect.

It's got armored shoulders, elbows and forearms and a space for back armor. It's perforated, which owns when the weather's warm. I've used it for roughly ~1300 miles and it's in perfect shape. I shower at least once a day and it smells like nice leather :v: I paid $360 (marked down from $550 IIRC), I'd like to get $300 including shipping via USPS flat-rate box (or pickup if you're local to Los Angeles). If you're interested let me know, it's kind of contingent on me finding something that fits better. I'm more inclined to go shopping if I know I can sell it.

Price test lowered to $250 :toot:

TobyLerone
Dec 7, 2003
Sitting is cool.
New thread created by mistake. Sorry. I'm an idiot who doesn't post often.

Pre-season sale on my 1972 Honda cb500 four. This project has languished since bringing it home the summer of 2011 and it's almost just as it was the night I brought it home. The project languished because it was purchased from a man who wasn't the same man named on the title. When I realized what a pain this would become I immediately halted all progress until the title issues were sorted out. It took a year to track down the previous owner and purchase a clean title in my name, but by then the moment had passed. The previous owner said that he sold the bike in Kentucky but received a notice from the state awhile later that he had not renewed his registration. He told them the bike had been sold, but they said it had not been re titled and then, this is where the story was murky, he signed an affadavit that the bike had been scrapped. All while some other guy was riding the cb500 around Kentucky Lake as a pleasure vehicle. At any rate, the cb500 now has a clean non-salvage IL title.

This is a non running bike with a clean title in my name. The engine kicks over and I changed the oil and filter but haven't done a valve or compression check. Currently headlight bucket and clutch cover are off because I began tracking wires and cleaning connections. As I recall the left hand switchgear worked fine but the right hand controls need to be replaced. The headlight and brake lights worked too. The sub harness connecting to the instrument cluster was damaged so the speedo/tach lights weren't lit. I planned to replace all the coils and plug wires so they are off and untested. The front fender has been cut and one of the original tailpipes has been drilled out. The bike is straight and clean. No mods to the frame, just the ridiculous seat and handlebars. The tank has been flushed with a rebuilt petcock and I have all the carb kits, a new ignition switch, brake master cylinder kit, brake caliper kit, and the carb to airbox boots (from David Silver Spares). I think I also ordered a shorter clutch cable and a pair of handlebars so I wouln't hate myself while riding it.

Goon special for $500. PM if interested.

TobyLerone fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Mar 18, 2013

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I'm open on the prices, not sure how close to market value they are.

Triumph Daytona 675 poo poo
2006-2008 Header w/ new Head to Header Gaskets & O2 Sensor (dent in one tube on bottom) - $75 shipped
2009 ECU - $100 shipped
2009 Wiring Harness - $150 shipped
2009 Throttle Bodies w/ TPS & Injectors - $100 shipped
Eibach 550lb Spring for stock shock & Collars needed to install - $50 shipped
06-08 APE Manual CCT w/ Ignition Cover Gasket - $50 shipped

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
Back to looking for leathers again. 5'9 with a 32ish waist. Cheap is good, one piece is great, two piece is "okay". Whacha got?

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
edit: s-s-s-sold

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Apr 7, 2013

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

Just found out about this thread so I'm cross-posting my SAMart sale:
Two ADV suits, 1 BMW Rallye 2 Pro and 1 Rev'It Cayenne(?)

Here's the Imgur album with a few shots

Halo_4am
Sep 25, 2003

Code Zombie
Spring bump that my Chicagoland Shadows are still for sale. Both are fine starter bikes, and the 83 is a fine Nth bike.

83 full detail photos/specs/etc.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3119867&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=34#post407378172

The red 2000 VLX 600 pictured here is also for sale but I haven't taken it out of the storage to get a bunch of 'for sale' photos yet.

$2k firm for the needs nothing 83 and its box of extra crap.

Hoping for $2,500 for the VLX. The VLX needs fork seals, valves, tires, and has a small oil weep out a bolt in the top end of the engine. Tried the easy fix of tightening the fastener which hasn't helped it. Don't know what that's going to take to fix, but it's a very minor leak and doesn't need fixing.

A little bit of oil on the engine just helps it pretend to be a Harley. :smuggo:

IMO the 83 is the better bike in every way despite being 30 years old. Also interested in picking up a beater bike for commuting. If you've got a standard or sport that gets 200 miles to a tank of gas I'm interested. Both of these have 2 gallon tanks and don't really suit this purpose... and in all honesty I just want something new to me to gently caress around on.

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012

the walkin dude posted:

No problem, I wasn't expecting anything. :)

Well, it's warming up and I can see that it really is as beautiful as everyone says. I want a motorcycle.

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009
For sale is a 2012 Triumph Tiger ABS in black with OEM hardbags.

craigslist ad:
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/mcy/3724474146.html

Goon price: 9k

Ad e-mail goes to my gmail address.

EDIT: If anyone contemplates a fly-and-ride--I am near the airport BWI and am willing to help out with this (you can crash on my sofa if you need to, etc).

SOLD

ohwandernearer fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Apr 16, 2013

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
This is more of an interest gauge than anything, but I figured I'd try. I want to get a Teiz one-piece for commuting, but that would mean getting rid of my Dainese two piece textile suit.

Both euro size 46, it's a pair of New Drake Air pants and a G. Air-Frame Tex jacket. They're both great bits of kit, and even better zipped together, but I only use them for commutes, and only ever together, so I don't really have a use for a two piece rather than a one.

They've never been down, and the only sign that they've been used is a couple loose stitches in the jacket's 360* zipper panel (nothing that inhibits connection) and some slight fading, but nothing noticeable from a couple feet away.
I use them from 50 degrees with the jacket's liner, right up into the terrible high 90's of Florida summers.

I'm 5'10" and ~155lbs, for comparison:

(they weren't zipped together here, but it's accurate enough.

$350 for both, ish.

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Apr 9, 2013

Piggypoop
Dec 29, 2008
Up for sale is a 1986 tomos golden bullet, I've put a 70cc airsal kit on it, de restricted stock pipe, 15.15 sha (many jets included) savas with lots of good tread left
http://redding.craigslist.org/mcy/3733672958.html
The bad: Needs a new ignition coil and a rear shocks.
The good: cheap, many brand new parts, carb, throttle assy, tires, kit (barely broken in), etc. Will deliver to anywhere between redding and the south bay area

450$ Or trade for go pro hero3 black.

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho
The engine in my '02 VFR blew up due to a bad cam chain tensioner. I'm going to be parting the entire bike out. The plastics on the right side have some minor rashing from a parking lot drop drop and the tank has about a quarter sized dent on the right (owner before me). It's got a 2 brother V.A.L.E. system with a stash can that includes the midpipe for 4-1 exhuast and Heli bar risers. Make me an offer on any of the parts and I'll get back to you.

Price drop on wheels

I'd like to get $500 + shipping for the wheels with the rubber on them. The rear has a Battlax BT023 with about 2k miles on it. The front has a Metzler something that only has about 1-2k miles of life on it.
The right and left fairings are $250 + shipping, the right side fairing has some rash on it.
The cowl has some slight cracking under the tip of the nose, I'd take $120 + shipping for it.
The rear fairing with tail lights is in really good shape and I'd like to get $85 + shipping for it. It will come with the little grab bar covers.
The gas tank has a small quarter sized dent in it on the right edge. I'm asking $200 + shipping for it and I'll send the key for it if you want.

Rear shock with preload adjuster $200 + shipping
Front forks $350 + shipping
Rear axle $75 + shipping
Swingarm $185 + shipping
The levers are Chinese knockoffs but look and feel really good I'm asking $100 shipped for both the clutch and brake lever.
Clutch cover is in good shape, asking $125 + shipping
Both headlights are $150 + shipping
Front brake discs $100 each + shipping
Rear Brake Disc $75 + shipping
ECU $135 + shipping
R/R $40 + shipping

All my prices are negotiable, don't be afraid to ask. I'm just going off what I can find on other sites and eBay. I can and will gladly ship parts and will accept Paypal or cash in person.

Don't be afraid to ask about any of the parts, please let me know if you need any information.

This is being sold to fund a trip with my Grandpa, I'd rebuild the engine and keep riding it otherwise.

SOLD:
Heli Bar Risers
Mirrors
Right blinker
Undertail/mudguard
Right peg/rearset
Windscreen
Chain guard
Left rider footpeg
Rear fairing/taillights
Subframe
Exhaust

Ponies ate my Bagel fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Apr 19, 2013

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I have a ton of poo poo I need to get rid of. I don't even know what to ask for any of this stuff, but I need it gone soon as I am moving next month and am selling my bike, as well. I'll put prices but feel free to make an offer if you feel I'm being unreasonable.

Scorpion Hat Trick textile jacket, size XL. This is a convertible jacket in that it has two liners, one for added heat and one for water protection. It's a good jacket. I took one fall in it, but it just scuffed the left shoulder. I wouldn't be afraid to go down in it again.

The damage:

$100

FieldSheer overpants. Size 40. Includes liner. Never been down.

$75

FieldSheer mesh jacket. Size XL. Includes liner. Never been down. This will zip up to the overpants.
$SOLD

Scorpion leather jacket. Size XL. Includes liner. Never been down.

$150

Icon magnetic tank bag. It converts into a backpack with a helmet sling.
$SOLD

Nelson-Rigg tail bag and panniers. Includes rain covers.
$SOLD

Either PM me or email me at bmoore1981 on gmail. I accept Paypal at that address or if you happen to be around the DC area, I can certainly cut a deal for cash.

Endless Mike fucked around with this message at 16:22 on May 10, 2013

Bruinator
Jul 6, 2005
I'm selling my 2004 Ducati 998 Matrix in the LA area. This bike is amazing in every way but I don't ride it that much and I think it needs a new home with someone who can give it more twisties.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/mcy/3743344746.html

Commodore 64
Apr 2, 2007

The sky was the color of a television tuned to a dead channel that was orange
FINAL EDIT: Bike sold.

Commodore 64 fucked around with this message at 01:08 on May 4, 2013

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
You say the jeans are hemmed up to 32x30, is the material still there to let them down to 32? If so I'll probably take them with the icon knee guards. If not I'm still interested in the guards.

Commodore 64
Apr 2, 2007

The sky was the color of a television tuned to a dead channel that was orange

Nitramster posted:

You say the jeans are hemmed up to 32x30, is the material still there to let them down to 32? If so I'll probably take them with the icon knee guards. If not I'm still interested in the guards.

Sorry there's not enough material left to take them to 32. 31 maybe, but I don't think you could do 32.

PM me or email me for your offer on the knee guards.

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--

XYLOPAGUS posted:

Up for sale are some Dainese leather pants and a pair of Sidi Fusion boots:

Pants:
Dainese racing leather pants Size 50 (I don't know the particular model, but judging from the features, these were pretty high end). I bought these from Invision and they turned out to be just a tad tight for me. I've only worn them twice since I picked them up about a year ago. I'm 5'10" at around 170lbs and they were just too snug at the top to be comfortable. They're extremely well made with hip protection and knee / shin protection as well. Double zipper for the calf makes these awesome for people of different leg sizings. There are some scuffs at the top from a fall from the previous owner. These don't affect the protection in any way. If you want some closeups of the damage, just let me know and I'll update this post

PRICE $225 Shipped

Boots:

Sidi Fusions size EU 43, US 95. A bit scuffed up, but still 100% functional. I picked these up from AncientTV in this thread a few months ago and eventually upgraded to some Sidi Vertigos. A great starting boot.

PRICE $105 Shipped

EDIT: 2013-02-28 Price lowered on pants

FYI my junk is still available. I have finally settled in Houston so if you want to grab this stuff on the quicker side of slow, just let me know (Dainese pants and Sidi Fusions).

prukinski
Dec 25, 2011

Sure why not
Putting these out there to see if there's any interest.

Size-wise, I'm 6 foot exactly with a 30 - 32 inch waist.

1) RST Ventilator 3 textile jacket - medium - $125

PROS:

Great starter jacket that comes with two liners (one waterproof, the other for warmth) and CE-rated armor for the shoulders, elbow and back. Without the liners in, it has HEAPS of airflow - way more than the dainese air frame jacket I got as an upgrade - making it a boss summer jacket. Also, covered in reflective strips. Yay safety.

CONS:

Like all these newbie jackets, it looks like an armored parka. It's not going to dampen any panties when you strut past.

Has some weird jizz stains on the left shoulder. No idea where they're from. Some kind of grease? They don't want to wash out.

WEAR:

Never taken a spill. I wore it for about four months more or less daily, but it's cleaned up real nice (except for the jizz).

SELLING BECAUSE:

I bought a sexier summer jacket that doesn't make me look like a lego man. (It cost a lot more).

2) Dainese "Lucky" leather jacket - size 46 - $300

PROS:

It's Dainese, so y'know, there's the smugness factor.

Sweet retro styling, CE armor in the shoulders and elbows, plus space for a back protector if that's your thing. Zips into Dainese pants to form a two piece suit.

Practically new. I've worn it for a couple of weeks, and the dude I ebayed it from says he bought the gear and never bought a bike to go with it. If he's lying, he's pretty good at it - the thing looks brand new to me.

Comes with a winter liner and fairly big vents across the upper chest, making it practical year-round.

CONS:

It doesn't *quite* fit me.

WEAR:

I've worn it maybe eight times; don't know how much the previous owner put into it, but it's still got that new jacket smell. No scuffs, no marks.

SELLING BECAUSE:

It's *marginally* the wrong size for me. With the liner in, the arms are too tight to move comfortably (I can't bend my elbows enought to ride comfortably) while there's more gut room than I really need. Would suit someone slightly shorter than I am.

NOTE

I live in Sydney, Australia, which means these are probably only of interest to Aussie goons. (Unless you have some sort of crazy international shipping connections that don't cost a small fortune).

ie: Shipping not included.

prukinski fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Apr 19, 2013

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Anyone interested?

Christoff posted:

This belonged to a friend of a friend. He was moving and just gave this to him and he gave it to me. Way too small for me. It's size 44, barely used. I looked up their website and it seems the older model of their suit goes for $1,000! It's been sitting around in my closet for a LONG time. Pilot USA is the brand.

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

race tires on road are a great idea, ask me!

Hey guys, selling the ZZR time to upgrade!

Have a link to one of the ads I put up for it.

1991 Kawasaki ZZR-250, Australia - QLD. Between Ipswich and Toowoomba.

Asking $2,200 obo, for goons I'm happy with $1,900.

Quick rundown for those too lazy to read the ad:

- New Tyres front and rear (Front 3,500km, Rear 2,000km) - last set lasted a little over 21,000 each from when I had it, both were a bit worn when I got it.
- New brake pads and discs (approx 5,000km on them)
- Cam chain replaced about 4,000km ago
- Oil replaced every 5,000km (works out about every 2 or so months for me)
- Replaced the chain about 10,000km ago
- Seat re-upholstered and is comfortable enough to sit in all day long with no issues. Far better than the stock one.
- Selling with registration, registered for 2 seats until July sometime.
- Few marks on the fairings from near stationary/stationary drops from POs, not too bad though for a bike of its age. No scrapes from a slide or anything like that.

scarface11d
Nov 12, 2010
Selling my old racing jacket for £25, can post international.
Size large, 42/44, has padding on its elbows, shoulders and back.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Speed bleeders for a GSXR.

I bought them for my track bike not thinking that I actually run R6 calipers, which are a different size. Whoops.

I paid $14 plus shipping, opened package, realized mistake, put in drawer two days ago. Make offer.

xd
Sep 28, 2001

glorifying my tragic destiny..
Would those fit a 2011-13 model with factory brembo's?

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

xd posted:

Would those fit a 2011-13 model with factory brembo's?

They're model SB7100S, which are for a 06-08. I should have mentioned, I thought they covered a wider range. The Brembo calipers are different than the Nissan ones.

I think the Brembos use SB1010S, which is a different one than what I have

ohstone
Jul 5, 2007
My phone ate my liver!
I have a hot cams valve shim set that i'm willing to sell. A used it for my ninja 250 so a few sizes have less than three shims but its more or less complete. I'd like to get $45 shipped for it. SOLD

ohstone fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Apr 27, 2013

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
What size is it? If it's the 7.48mm one, I'll take it off your hands :)

ohstone
Jul 5, 2007
My phone ate my liver!

Z3n posted:

What size is it? If it's the 7.48mm one, I'll take it off your hands :)

Yes it is, PM me with your address and i'll give you my paypal info.

xaarman
Mar 12, 2003

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! READ HERE
Used Second Gen SV650S parts for sale. I did a total suspension swap out and selling what I had on there: All parts are straight, as is.

06/07 ZX-10R Rear Shock, never rebuilt. Drop in replacement for stock rear because of the perpendicular reservoir. $120 shipped.

.90 RaceTech Springs, approximately 6 months old. Click "Calculate Spring Rates and Display Available Springs" at http://racetech.com/ProductSearch/2/Suzuki/SV650%20A,%20S,%20SA/2003-09 to see if these are right for you. $80 shipped. Note: I will include my spacers, but you may need a different length depending on how yours is set up.

RaceTech Gold Valve Emulators, approximately 6 months old. I only have what I kept, which are the emulators with the blue springs. $110 shipped.

Will do both the springs and emulators for $150 shipped. For reference, the stock prices on the front fork equipment are here:
http://www.svracingparts.com/products/#!/~/category/id=526077&offset=0&sort=normal

Make an offer - probably pretty cheap, including everything else! I'd prefer US only, but if you're not, let's talk!

Picture: http://imgur.com/QJxSjeb

PM or username@gmail.com, thanks!

xaarman fucked around with this message at 02:58 on May 6, 2013

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime

Endless Mike posted:

FieldSheer mesh jacket. Size XL. Includes liner. Never been down. This will zip up to the overpants.

$50

How well does this jacket fit? I'm in southern md and am interested. Anything about it you didn't care for?

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho

Endless Mike posted:

I have a ton of poo poo I need to get rid of. I don't even know what to ask for any of this stuff, but I need it gone soon as I am moving next month and am selling my bike, as well. I'll put prices but feel free to make an offer if you feel I'm being unreasonable.

$75

rotaryfun posted:

How well does this jacket fit? I'm in southern md and am interested. Anything about it you didn't care for?

If Rotary doesn't take it I'd be interested in it.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

ohstone posted:

Yes it is, PM me with your address and i'll give you my paypal info.

Got it, thanks!

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

rotaryfun posted:

Can't speak for Endless Mike's XL, but when I was shopping for mine I was told they run large, so I got a Small where I would usually get a Medium. Mine fits perfectly, nice and snug. I wish it were about an inch longer, especially in the back, but if you zip it into pants you'll be fine. Everything else about it is great. I live in DC and the mesh is the only thing that makes riding in the summer bearable. In the spring and fall the liner is plenty warm -- I've overheated wearing the liner and a thin hoodie.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

They definitely run on the larger side of things. rotary emailed me, so we'll see how that goes, but Ponies is next.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

They definitely run on the larger side of things. rotary emailed me, so we'll see how that goes, but Ponies is next.

The coat that I was waiting on came in and fits much better than I was assuming it would. I'm going to pass on the coat so it's Ponies. Thanks!

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

I have an alpinestars black label ice jacket in white. Worn maybe a dozen times as it really is too small for me and I was trying to convince myself that it wasn't. It's size XL and I originally paid 315 for it. I'd be willing to do 250 shipped unless you're in southern MD and want to come get it.

Only thing is I seem to have lost the liner in a move. Nothing at all wrong with it and it also has no scratches. Never been down.

Email is shoafer0 at gmail dot com if you want

rotaryfun fucked around with this message at 20:02 on May 5, 2013

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
2005 SV650N

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/mcy/3789637424.html

$3200-ish to goons.

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 08:01 on May 7, 2013

xd
Sep 28, 2001

glorifying my tragic destiny..
I have a pair of FirstGear HT Air 2.0 Overpants in size 32. I've worn them maybe 2 times. No tears or melting. $60 shipped (US address)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Who wants to buy my KLR?

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/mcy/3791387093.html

2001. 35,000 miles. $2,000 or so. Ask me any questions.