Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

TPC has entered a frothing rage because Rubio said "undocumented immigrant" instead of illegal. And nobody bothers calling people out for using the term 'wetback' and 'greaser', because you can only be racist against blacks, and only if you call them niggers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

NoUU posted:

Looks like we got a troll here! How about you go troll a job you poopoo meth head.

But I have a job liberal

poo poo better burn this account

Deut 25:11-12

11 If men get into a fight with one another, and the wife of one intervenes to rescue her husband from the grip of his opponent by reaching out and seizing his genitals, 12you shall cut off her hand; show no pity.

Ex 21:20-21

20 When a slave-owner strikes a male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies immediately, the owner shall be punished. 21But if the slave survives for a day or two, there is no punishment; for the slave is the owner’s property.

1Tim 2:11-12

Luke 14:26

26‘Whoever comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and even life itself, cannot be my disciple.

11Let a woman* learn in silence with full submission. 12I permit no woman* to teach or to have authority over a man;* she is to keep silent.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Hazo posted:

"If you can think of another reason for a black guy to be walking around at night in a white neighborhood covering his face with a hood, let me know." - Jennifer Leary

I know people in the tea party are racist, but holy wow that is just blatantly racist as all hell.

So far, four people have liked that comment, and the only thing anyone has said against it is "Well technically it wasn't a white neighborhood."

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Tiberius Thyben posted:

TPC has entered a frothing rage because Rubio said "undocumented immigrant" instead of illegal. And nobody bothers calling people out for using the term 'wetback' and 'greaser', because you can only be racist against blacks, and only if you call them niggers.

I love when racists like Joel James say stuff like "our common culture." Go on and explain what that is :allears:. Land of opportunity? Melting pot? Never heard of it, get that liberal talk out of my pure white English-speaking America!

Also everything else horrible about that image. It's pretty telling how far off the deep end these people are when they talk about right-wing ideas like Obamacare and the joke of a citizenship path Rubio helped come up with are "too liberal."

SpookyTurtle
Jun 13, 2003

Top of the food chain, Ma!

Tiberius Thyben posted:

img: RINO blood in the water

Holeeeeey poo poo, this is peak purestrain Tea Party, right there. I wonder how many more conservative role models they will manage to turn on, chew up, and ultimately reject for impure ideological purity between now and the next presidential election.

And they're so loving sure that their batshit fringe views are held by an influential voting majority of the country, while simultaneously they're a persecuted minority. The doublethink is spectacular to behold. :allears:

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

SpookyTurtle posted:

Holeeeeey poo poo, this is peak purestrain Tea Party, right there. I wonder how many more conservative role models they will manage to turn on, chew up, and ultimately reject for impure ideological purity between now and the next presidential election.

And they're so loving sure that their batshit fringe views are held by an influential voting majority of the country, while simultaneously they're a persecuted minority. The doublethink is spectacular to behold. :allears:

How quickly things change! I remember how they praised this amazing hero guy and his water bottle.

:nws: click for big, this is the not so gruesome Rubens version :nws:

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Gay marriage was made legal in New Zealand, can't wait to see the response from our favorite TPC bigots!

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Ringo Star Get posted:

Gay marriage was made legal in New Zealand, can't wait to see the response from our favorite TPC bigots!

I don't think a single one will notice or care, unless they mistake New Zealand for a state OH MY GOD CONVINCE THEM NZ IS A STATE.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

thehumandignity posted:

I don't think a single one will notice or care, unless they mistake New Zealand for a state OH MY GOD CONVINCE THEM NZ IS A STATE.

They don't care at all. :bahgawd: :911:

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

SpookyTurtle posted:

This inspired a haiku about teaparty politics:

A rino, dying
Collapsed, bloody. Its black eye
Reflects a rino.

Rinos, killed, by what turns out to be a rino, in turn killed, but whoops the killer is another rino...forever

romeo x-ray
Jan 16, 2013

by angerbeet

romeo x-ray fucked around with this message at 00:58 on May 28, 2013

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

romeo x-ray posted:

This is both us taking the piss, and the Tea Party, precisely. I was somehow able to circumnavigate their new super secret, super effective security measures before I left for work, through the same home network I've been IP banned on more times than I can remember, to have a look at the poop. Whenever anyone questions a TPCer's point of view, or points out a flaw in a conspiracy theory, they just shrink from the mildest pressure and flip out abut trolls and liberal lies. They absolutely want Obama to be a Kenyan Muslim Hitler, they want Benghazi to be a horrible administration cover-up, they want to believe every made-up story from Breitbart or wherever; they don't want to check whether they're true or not. So they believe. Religious faith but for bad things, basically. What the hell drives you people to want America to be as bad a country as your puppet-masters make it out to be? Where the hell is your patriotism? Sorry, patroitism. The trun patroits, it seems to me, are right here.

They are scared. I actually feel really bad for a lot of them and really wish there was a way to reach out to them and show them that the world is not as scary a place as they think. That they are not being targeted for destruction. There are not conspiracies behind every door. That the world is not truly against them, and that they don't need to be ever vigilant defenders of a subjective "truth." The fact is that when presented with a world that does not fit your beliefs it is is easy to just shut out the world. It is hard (and can be VERY hard) to decide that the world is not what you thought it was. It takes guts and bravery to admit that you were wrong, even on small things. When you live in a bubble you become very alone. It is scary. They hide deeper and deeper inside their beliefs and it begins to get very dark there.

It is easy to hate; it is hard to care. I just wish they knew it is infinitely more worth the effort to care.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Where is Tom Hollingsworth, spy extraordinaire ? His cousin is in the CIA, he can disprove this :colbert:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

JossiRossi posted:

They are scared. I actually feel really bad for a lot of them and really wish there was a way to reach out to them and show them that the world is not as scary a place as they think. That they are not being targeted for destruction. There are not conspiracies behind every door. That the world is not truly against them, and that they don't need to be ever vigilant defenders of a subjective "truth." The fact is that when presented with a world that does not fit your beliefs it is is easy to just shut out the world. It is hard (and can be VERY hard) to decide that the world is not what you thought it was. It takes guts and bravery to admit that you were wrong, even on small things. When you live in a bubble you become very alone. It is scary. They hide deeper and deeper inside their beliefs and it begins to get very dark there.

It is easy to hate; it is hard to care. I just wish they knew it is infinitely more worth the effort to care.

You know, the truth that the world isn't out to get them is even scarier than their belief that it is. If the world is out to get you, then at least it cares, while a world that doesn't care means the world doesn't give a poo poo about you.

Some people have to view EVERYTHING as being about them, and when the world doesn't care it has to all be a scam or a conspiracy.

NatasDog
Feb 9, 2009
Has anyone ever pointed out the irony of them running to the FBI for help when practically everything they stand for tells them not to trust the government? Granted, they jump through bigger mental hoops every day to justify their bullshit, but something about that just makes me chuckle.

Edit: Maybe that's why they're not getting any help from them, Hail Soros!

LeoXx
Apr 12, 2013
looks like I won might be time for round two with tor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

Luck is the residue of design

LeoXx fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Apr 17, 2013

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

NatasDog posted:

Has anyone ever pointed out the irony of them running to the FBI for help when practically everything they stand for tells them not to trust the government? Granted, they jump through bigger mental hoops every day to justify their bullshit, but something about that just makes me chuckle.

Worse than that, it makes no sense to me why they would want to draw the FBI's attention to the site given that TPC members regularly advocate shooting government officials. In asking the FBI/law enforcement for help, wouldn't they have to turn info over to them? Allowing the FBI to access their users' info is the kind of thing that TPC members genuinely fear and I could see them really losing their poo poo if they found out about it.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!

LeoXx posted:

looks like I won might be time for round two with tor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

What the gently caress is this 4chan poo poo :frogout:
e: Learn to use your shift key goddamnit.

Schizotek fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Apr 17, 2013

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lamb posted:

Worse than that, it makes no sense to me why they would want to draw the FBI's attention to the site given that TPC members regularly advocate shooting government officials. In asking the FBI/law enforcement for help, wouldn't they have to turn info over to them? Allowing the FBI to access their users' info is the kind of thing that TPC members genuinely fear and I could see them really losing their poo poo if they found out about it.

"Here is what I think amounts to evidence of a criminal act, FBI. Take it and prosecute."

"What do you mean you want to do your own investigation of the potential crime in question?"

"You can't access my private information in your investigation! That's private!"

"What do you mean, publicly posted things on a social networking site accessible to anyone who signs up isn't private information?"

"Stop this investigation right this minute, FBI! We have the constitutional right to free speech!"

The TPC really, really wants to have their cake and eat it too.

JULIAN ASSANGE
Dec 6, 2012

Julian Assange FACT:
If you unzipped my pants, you would only find more pants.

JossiRossi posted:

It's so easy to laugh,
It's so easy to hate,
It takes guts to be gentle and kind...

Huh, actually, Morrissey would probably be a great account to make. Dude's crazy in exactly the same way as they are.

Red Crown
Oct 20, 2008

Pretend my finger's a knife.
Question for those in Deep - has Roger Wicker, the Senator who just had a poison laced letter sent to him, been mentioned in any way on that site, ever?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Red Crown posted:

Question for those in Deep - has Roger Wicker, the Senator who just had a poison laced letter sent to him, been mentioned in any way on that site, ever?

Yeah, he has:

looking.glass.eyes posted:

David Stasinos is on the fence about whether or not it's okay to try to murder Senators, he has to know the intended victim's party affiliation first. :geno:

edit: hoo boy, someone sent one to Obama as well. I wonder what the TPC's take on that would be.

vyelkin fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Apr 17, 2013

Red Crown
Oct 20, 2008

Pretend my finger's a knife.

vyelkin posted:

Yeah, he has:

edit: hoo boy, someone sent one to Obama as well. I wonder what the TPC's take on that would be.

Seeing as that constitutes a literal assassination attempt on the President, I imagine this might be TPC reckoning time. If even a few people on that site express positive feelings towards that, the Secret Service might legitimately get involved.

I ask about Senator Wicker because he replaced Trent Lott in 2007, AKA Mr. "Strom Thurmand should have been president". Oh wow, holy poo poo at that guy who says he doesn't know how he feels because he's not sure if Wicker is conservative. What in the actual gently caress.

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

vyelkin posted:

They probably think it's some scam by Obama so he can play the victim card and outlaw mail or something. :rolleyes:

LeoXx
Apr 12, 2013

Schizotek posted:

What the gently caress is this 4chan poo poo :frogout:
e: Learn to use your shift key goddamnit.

Thanks for the helpful post

e: use your words... "learn to use shift key" implies i don't know how so explain?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cadence
Dec 31, 2007

DarkSol posted:

They probably think it's some scam by Obama so he can play the victim card and outlaw mail or something. :rolleyes:

The one sent to the President is of course a False Flag attack by Soros/Obama/Howard Dean to enable Obama to read everyone's mail.

The one sent to a Republican Senator is an attempt to silence a Trun Patroit. Unless he is not conservative enough, in which case it is another False Flag by Soros/Obama etc. etc.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

LeoXx posted:

Thanks for the helpful post

e: use your words... "learn to use shift key" implies i don't know how so explain?

It means using proper grammar you autistic gently caress go read the rules.

romeo x-ray
Jan 16, 2013

by angerbeet

JossiRossi posted:

I agree, fear must play a large part in it, and I can sympathise with that. But when it's a whole group of people it gets mixed up and mangled with groupthink, baseless arrogance, and for many on TPC, racism and/or virulent anti-Islamic bile. Seriously, if every word or picture they posted about Muslims and Islam had the word 'Jew' or 'Judaism' in it... Jesus Christ himself wouldn't forgive them.

JULIAN ASSANGE posted:

It's so easy to laugh,
It's so easy to hate,
It takes guts to be gentle and kind...

Huh, actually, Morrissey would probably be a great account to make. Dude's crazy in exactly the same way as they are.

romeo x-ray fucked around with this message at 00:58 on May 28, 2013

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Fox News posted:

The envelope had a Tennessee postmark and no return address.

Poisoned letter sent to Obama comes out of TN. Why am I not the least bit surprised? Anyone from in TN on TPC commenting about this today?

Stellardyes
Apr 9, 2013

Tiberius Thyben posted:

They should really start their own party and get off the republican soap box. Then they can run a true racist, gun toting, everything in the bible is real conservative. They would never win, but just imagine the entertainment they would provide.

McCloud24
May 23, 2008

You call yourself a knight; what is that?

NatasDog posted:

I think I mentioned something about this a page or two ago, and I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. "Gosh, government agencies sure are corrupt and lovely, aren't they? Whoa! Internet trolls! We need the government on the case!"

Mr Darcy
Feb 8, 2006
I love how graphics showing that the US is massively overspending on defence compared to the rest of the planet can be twisted to say that it's allies aren't pulling their weight.

I'm sure if everyone else started matching the US defence spend as a percentage of their budget then the Right wing/Tom Clancy wet dream hawks wouldn't demand an increase in spending at all. Nope, no siree, not at all.

I was tempted to blow my ultra deep cover account on this as I'm getting sick of the bile but held off for now.

romeo x-ray
Jan 16, 2013

by angerbeet

Mr Darcy posted:

I was tempted to blow my ultra deep cover account on this as I'm getting sick of the bile but held off for now.

[picture]

You just did. Edit your picture dude. Or...

romeo x-ray fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Apr 17, 2013

SpookyTurtle
Jun 13, 2003

Top of the food chain, Ma!

Red Crown posted:

One screencap was already posted in response to this, but here's a later one with a few more comments included:

O Rapture
Feb 28, 2007

Mr Darcy posted:

This. I kinda blew a gasket on Monday after seeing all the posts blaming the bombing on Obama / his muslim buddies and just started going off. My account is still alive, though, somehow. It is a mystery.

By the way, that Debra Guingo is making a play to be included among the TPC all time worst. (Great ice burns on her by Nature's Revenge and Pepper Raleigh!)

Cody Banks
Mar 7, 2013

SpookyTurtle posted:

One screencap was already posted in response to this, but here's a later one with a few more comments included:

I died at "EVERYTHING REMINDS ME OF HITLER"

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

“The eye sees a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination awake.” -Leonardo da Vinci

O Rapture posted:

This. I kinda blew a gasket on Monday after seeing all the posts blaming the bombing on Obama / his muslim buddies and just started going off. My account is still alive, though, somehow. It is a mystery.

By the way, that Debra Guingo is making a play to be included among the TPC all time worst. (Great ice burns on her by Nature's Revenge and Pepper Raleigh!)

Debra Guingo and Jennifer Leary must have gotten sick of Michael Bowman, Joe and the Kims hogging the spotlight, because they are both really pushing in to the top (or would it be bottom?) tier the past couple days. They're just atrocious people. Here's Jennifer calling for the extermination of gay people:

plaguedoctor
Jun 26, 2008

I CAN DUMP MY GIRLFRIEND CAUSE SHE'S LIKE A WHORE, RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT???

Cody Banks posted:

I died at "EVERYTHING REMINDS ME OF HITLER"

For me, it was the random Godwin that did it.

"REMIND YOU OF HITLER???"

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Debra Guingo and Jennifer Leary must have gotten sick of Michael Bowman, Joe and the Kims hogging the spotlight, because they are both really pushing in to the top (or would it be bottom?) tier the past couple days. They're just atrocious people. Here's Jennifer calling for the extermination of gay people:

Gayicides would be a pretty catchy name for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

That reminds me of Hitler!

• Locked thread