Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

itotaku posted:

:nms:http://i.imgur.com/QOhnMAG.png:nms:
an original my little pony character? That's not so ba-...oh...

That isn't remotely where a horse's teats are :colbert:......:barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

fool_of_sound posted:

That isn't remotely where a horse's teats are :colbert:......:barf:

Unfortunately, many bronies can actually get very pedantic about this, going as far as to make a brand new fetish based around placing human breasts there, calling them "crotchboobs". There's even an absurdly popular blog based around it. Here's a sample!

:nws: :nms: http://24.media.tumblr.com/7e5e2a74e7848c33d47476b5b036328d/tumblr_mi8kcl2ek61rkh28ho1_1280.png :nms: :nws:

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Daionus the 23rd posted:

...A combination of words that should never have had to exist...

This is a combination of words that should never have had to exist.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

Daionus the 23rd posted:

Unfortunately, many bronies can actually get very pedantic about this, going as far as to make a brand new fetish based around placing human breasts there, calling them "crotchboobs". There's even an absurdly popular blog based around it. Here's a sample!

:nws: :nms: http://24.media.tumblr.com/7e5e2a74e7848c33d47476b5b036328d/tumblr_mi8kcl2ek61rkh28ho1_1280.png :nms: :nws:

For my own sanity, I'm going to assume "absurdly popular" means "it exists at all."

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

senrath posted:

For my own sanity, I'm going to assume "absurdly popular" means "it exists at all."

When they say Absurdly Popular they mean Absurdly Popular. According to my googlefu the character is nicknamed "Milkmare" and her human breasts are the biggest part of her personality.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

itotaku posted:

When they say Absurdly Popular they mean Absurdly Popular. According to my googlefu the character is nicknamed "Milkmare" and her human breasts are the biggest part of her personality.

That wasn't necessary, thanks

Tempest815
Oct 7, 2006

FALCON PUNCH!!

Daionus the 23rd posted:

The horror... The horror...

Why do I click things. Why. You said what it was, and I clicked it anyway.

This thread broke me.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Tempest815 posted:

Why do I click things. Why. You said what it was, and I clicked it anyway.

This thread broke me.

Wuss.

LateToTheParty
Oct 13, 2012

The bane of my existence.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

A Buttery Pastry posted:

You clearly don't know your dictators. :colbert: Seriously though, as much as they're just anime girls that bear no resemblance to their real life counterparts, the clothing is at least a pretty good indicator of who they're supposed to be.* Still weird as hell though.

*Well, as long as you don't go looking for a dictator wearing garter belts.

Ah yes, remember Chavez's famous outfit?

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Improbable Lobster posted:

Radiation therapy will do that to you.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
FF-X fanart:

Bonus - Exedeath Fanart:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

scarycave posted:

FF-X fanart:

Because these are original MLPs, these are awesome. :colbert:

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

I like how its all from a digital coloring book that they printed, colored and then uploaded.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

itotaku posted:

I like how its all from a digital coloring book that they printed, colored and then uploaded.

And in crayon. That's actually pretty cool.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Liar Lyre posted:

And in crayon. That's actually pretty cool.

Though the DeviantArt watermarks do detract from it a bit.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Pick posted:

Whoa. I just had a major nostalgia wave. Five years old, at day care, coloring a page in a My Little Pony coloring book. It was so cute and innocent back then. I just gotta hope that it feels the same for most modern day five year old little girls and that aside from some weirdo blocking the toy aisle in Target, the little kids don't actually interact with bronies all that much.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Hat is still recognizable, and the outfit is in the colors of the Venezuelan flag. :colbert:

Calling him a dictator is a bit of a stretch though.

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

thetruekofking93 posted:

Okay, before we go to the intro...I will straight up say that I had a problem with the paper before scanning it and truthfully I busted my rear end with this pic...just by looking at the pics of the four main OC's...however I will straight up say that in my opinion...this is one of my best pieces of work...thank for listening...
*End intro*
This is the final member of the main OC's from the J'M&M Beach N' Bitches *Giggles* plus what makes her interesting so far is that she's a free spirit and is not afraid to flaunt her puffy golden locks and expose...her cute...sexy...skin and her big...beautiful...round...however she did not earn point for...having an association with my boo Mona...but howeverI look forward to see her in more comics...overall rate and comic.
Her rear end is tumors.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

ShadowMar posted:

Her rear end is tumors.

Somehow that art is worse than Sonichu. And that scares me if this is a teenager or adult (especially the latter)

HenessyHero
Mar 4, 2008

"I thought we had something, Shepard. Something real."
:qq:

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

ShadowMar posted:

Her rear end is tumors.

I find it funny that he managed to rip the paper just below one of her butt cheeks. He was probably concentrating really, really hard on getting that curve right, dammit. :smithicide:

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Gann Jerrod posted:

I guess this isn't really fanart, as it is the leaked poster for Star Wars 7, but I just want to show everyone!

Holy poo poo, is that The Cape on the right?

This one is actually brilliant.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

ShadowMar posted:

Her rear end is tumors.

Dude sounds like he's about to cum just talking about the goddamn stick figure's rear end. Calm down, dude. There are much better asses out there.

Zonekeeper
Oct 27, 2007

I'm having a hard time figuring out how the gently caress that collar works. :psyduck:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Zonekeeper: Saying what I was afraid to.

This isn't the first cheesecake Animu pic I've seen with a bikini and unattached collar combo. It is a mystery for the ages.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Zonekeeper posted:

I'm having a hard time figuring out how the gently caress that collar works. :psyduck:

It's a boob-shaped boob-colored skintight shirt, obviously :rolleyes:

LateToTheParty
Oct 13, 2012

The bane of my existence.
Yes there is Johnny Turbo fanart.

E:

LateToTheParty has a new favorite as of 21:26 on Apr 20, 2013

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

redmercer posted:

That wasn't necessary, thanks

DoctorPresident
Jul 21, 2012

Well hello there my first avatar.

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.

Boxman posted:

Holy poo poo, is that The Cape on the right?

Looks like Moon Knight.

I am saddened that I know this.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
At this point unnecessarily sexualizing of things is starting to strike me as the least weird of fanart. Or at least pretty common.

Gist of what they are saying: Pepper wonders what the briefcase is for, Tony tells her it is a portable Iron Man suit so he can become Iron Man at a moment's notice.

grading essays nude
Oct 24, 2009

so why dont we
put him into a canan
and shoot him into the trolls base where
ever it is and let him kill all of them. its
so perfect that it can't go wrong.

i think its the best plan i
have ever heard in my life

I know this is based off a tweet but wasn't there a tumblr with more of these? Not twitterthecomic.tumblr.com but a different one IIRC.

Never mind it's http://fanfictionimg.tumblr.com/. Eh, most of them aren't that good but there's a few gems.

grading essays nude has a new favorite as of 07:40 on Apr 21, 2013

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Hmmmm This poison themed space ninja is pretty neat, but do you know what would make her better?

If she were grotesquely fat.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I think I've been desensitized by inflation fetishists because my first thought was "I've seen fatter"

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
Been playing New Vegas. Awesome game, it has great writing and it's pretty clever. Game is just amazing all around.

The fanart is more hit and miss though:

You have that is quite good for amateur work.

and then you just have garbage.

New Vegas, it's a good game. drat good. You bronies and furries ain't gonna ruin that for me, ya hear. :clint:

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Glasgow Kiss posted:

Been playing New Vegas. Awesome game, it has great writing and it's pretty clever. Game is just amazing all around.

and then you just have garbage.

New Vegas, it's a good game. drat good. You bronies and furries ain't gonna ruin that for me, ya hear. :clint:
I have terrible, terrible news for you...

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I like this for the style, quality, and absurdity. Not all pony art is bad, but it's a one in a billion type of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shinykaylee
Aug 29, 2007
I can kill you with my mind
Most of the "Clone Wars" fanart out there is okay, but sometimes....

• Locked thread