Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool
Here's an awesome promotional poster for Lil Bub and Friendz.

Any other Bloomington goons going to be there tomorrow? Bub'll be there from 3-5.00.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix

If you haven't clicked this yet you really loving need to. I laughed so hard at the wall-jumping black cat my chest hurts and I may or may not have coughed up blood.

Cpaka
Jun 6, 2007

We had a minor malfunction with the gravity generator on the ship, and one of the cats ended up getting sucked onto the ceiling :(

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.

Coatlicue posted:

Any other Bloomington goons going to be there tomorrow? Bub'll be there from 3-5.00.

I was there but I did not see this post! I am sorry.

What a loving line, though! Also I drove down from Schaumburg, IL. :v:

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Coatlicue posted:

I wanted to go, but needed to be asleep so I could work tonight. I got to meet her at the shelter last year, it ruled.

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

I meme'd my cat, looking depressed on his scratch-pad wheely-toy. That cat has no right to be depressed!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT MY RADLEY-WALTERS' MEDAL

Is that medal for being the most intolerable poster in a thread about Warhammer 40.000 novels? Because if it is, you sure blew the competition out of the water, son.

Leelee posted:

I meme'd my cat, looking depressed on his scratch-pad wheely-toy. That cat has no right to be depressed!

That cat has the same look as my two do when they don't get their extra ice cube in the water dish in the morning.

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003
edit: HEHE Wrong thread.

Blimpkin has a new favorite as of 11:46 on Apr 30, 2013

Ferretten
Jun 13, 2006
behind tired eyes, behind tired eyes, he is waiting. and knowing our destinies.

Hey baby

Cat Plant
Feb 11, 2007

There used to be green cats but they turned into plants because they slept too much.

Golden-i posted:

You know, for some reason I'm totally happy with that comparison.

My boyfriend sent me the gif of Refurb trying to scratch her ear with her missing leg and I was like "I KNOW THAT CAT! THAT CAT IS REFURB!"

He looked at me like I was crazy.

Mr Executive
Aug 27, 2006

Blimpkin posted:

edit: HEHE Wrong thread.

At first I thought this was Wayne Gretsky back to his old slip-my-balls-into-a-picture hijinks.

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003

Mr Executive posted:

At first I thought this was Wayne Gretsky back to his old slip-my-balls-into-a-picture hijinks.

She recently had a lumpectomy to remove her right mammary chain so she's still shaved slightly, and also I now realize how those could look like my balls in that photo.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

This is Harry my little tuxedo wearing kitty. She is the cuddliest cat in the world...when she wants to be!

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

My favorite thing is when cats do stuff that is super ungraceful or undignified.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Golden-i posted:

My favorite thing is when cats do stuff that is super ungraceful or undignified.

I saw a tiger at the zoo playing with some cloth once and go too close to the edge of a ledge and slipped over the side. The look on her face as she scrambled back to her feet was priceless, she turned and looked right up at the people watching like she was absolutely mortified to have been caught in an undignified position :3:

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
weebie is tripping HARD

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte
Hi weebie :3:

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm usually a fan of "real names" for pets but for some reason I really love Weebie.

And Weebie loves Cat Weedie.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

ricketyvickyt posted:

This is Harry my little tuxedo wearing kitty. She is the cuddliest cat in the world...when she wants to be!

drat, that cat is sharp. Sharp is definitely the word.

Bub's still cute when she's mad.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

ricketyvickyt posted:

This cat has it together.

TONY DANZAS HO posted:

weebie is tripping HARD

This one... maybe not so much...

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Smokey, in 1967. Lived until 1983, age 22.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

TONY DANZAS HO posted:

weebie is tripping HARD

I am so glad Weebie is still around. She was such a tiny little thing :3: please post weebie baby pictures

:kimchi:

Missa
Dec 10, 2006
Your stupidity frightens me, but then again, I hit myself in the face with a wiimote once.

NewsGunkie posted:

Eventually, you're going to have to do something, cat.

Holy poo poo, you stole my bed and my cat. :catstare:
(Horrid cell phone pic: )

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I am so glad Weebie is still around. She was such a tiny little thing :3: please post weebie baby pictures

ohhoho you have opened up some floodgates in asking for this! BABY (and other) WEEBIE INCOMING. MASSIVE WEEBIEPOST. SCROLL AHEAD IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO VIEW A WHOLE BOATLOAD OF WEEBIE.

weebie posing next to the item she is named after. there is a brand of pumpkin called "wee bee mini pumpkin" and i got her in october, that is how her name came to be

perturbed weebie baby

GREMLIN WEEBIE BABY!!!

i am in the picture for scale reference only

WeeBR :thumbsup:

but all creatures must grow up, and weebie entered her terrible teens....

rebelling like most teens do

but now that she is fully grown, she is mellowing a bit (when she isn't high as hell on NIP)

she lets me use her as a beard

~*SHE'S AN ANGEL*~

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
Oh, and lest i forget, now that she is old and wise, she fetches things, like a dog. Here is a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmnUAWZe6BQ

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

TONY DANZAS HO posted:

Oh, and lest i forget, now that she is old and wise, she fetches things, like a dog. Here is a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmnUAWZe6BQ

Weebie is so cute. :3:

But...
http://youtu.be/Bt9zSfinwFA

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
Hahaha, i knoooow. It was the first time I ever took a video on my cell phone and my hands are not big enough to hold it right and stop/start the recording when it is flipped on its side and still be able to throw the duck toy. I JUST WANTED TO CAPTURE HER SKILLS IN SOME WAY!!! Even if it is a pretty bunk way. At least it's got that sweet soundtrack.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Weebie's got a great stare on her.

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte
Weebie is one of my favorite PI celebricats of yore :3:

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Weebie is one fine catte.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

My mother crashed at my place last night and I just showed her baby Weebie.

"OH MY GOD SHE'S SO LITTLE!" :kimchi:

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

Eggplant Wizard posted:

Weebie is one of my favorite PI celebricats of yore :3:

Requestin' a 'Weebie is a shameful grown rear end adult cat' thread.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

TONY DANZAS HO posted:

ohhoho you have opened up some floodgates in asking for this! BABY (and other) WEEBIE INCOMING. MASSIVE WEEBIEPOST. SCROLL AHEAD IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO VIEW A WHOLE BOATLOAD OF WEEBIE.

weebie posing next to the item she is named after. there is a brand of pumpkin called "wee bee mini pumpkin" and i got her in october, that is how her name came to be

perturbed weebie baby

GREMLIN WEEBIE BABY!!!

i am in the picture for scale reference only

WeeBR :thumbsup:

but all creatures must grow up, and weebie entered her terrible teens....

rebelling like most teens do

but now that she is fully grown, she is mellowing a bit (when she isn't high as hell on NIP)

she lets me use her as a beard

~*SHE'S AN ANGEL*~

what kind of idiot doesnt want to see a boatload of Weebie?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The Fresh Prince posted:

what kind of idiot doesnt want to see a boatload of Weebie?

What kind of idiot quotes a trillion pictures for a one line response?

Still love this picture/drawing. It's been my background for over a year.

squeee
Apr 23, 2009

the thrill of the chase.
Weebie is the sole reason my husband and I refer to anything cute, fuzzy or tiny as "Weebies".

Family of fox kits outside our house? Weebies. Little kids playing baseball in uniforms clearly too big? Weebies. Baby beluga whale, although not very wee but wee in comparison to it's Mom? Weebies.

Your cat is an adjective now.

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003

This cat is already my best friend.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

You just fixed my atrocious morning.

I luv Weebie!

Gag Reflex
Mar 20, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
Here's a few more Refurb pics/gifs