Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Jasta posted:

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Sadly, no matter how much you punch your pillows, you're not going to gain a life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Jasta posted:

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I don't think you want 30 extra men in your bed... or do you?

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
NERD JOKE.

shuey
Feb 26, 2006
sports, not heavy crime
I also noticed these for sale on that site

http://society6.com/artist/replaceface

I thought this originated here, I hope no-one's getting their idea ripped off. :ohdear:

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

xxEightxx posted:

What do you need her for then?

Because it's so bad.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

The Oath Breaker's about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!

Rough Lobster posted:

Man, Wooten Co. ain't nothing to gently caress with.

:drat: You are amazing.

ARE THOSE MY SPERMS
Sep 22, 2008

:f5h::allears::fh:
Loves You

BlackIronHeart posted:

:drat: You are amazing.

uhh i don't get it. explain it to me like im an idiot.

an idiot with a huge dick

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

ARE THOSE MY SPERMS posted:

uhh i don't get it. explain it to me like im an idiot.

an idiot with a huge dick
Wu Tang Clan ain't nothing to gently caress with.

Box vodka from Romania. I love the straw; it says they know you're going to drink it straight, and they encourage it.

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
Ain't nothing more classy than drinking straight vodka with a straw from a juice box.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

shuey posted:

http://society6.com/artist/replaceface

I thought this originated here, I hope no-one's getting their idea ripped off. :ohdear:

Pretty sure that site's where they all came from before people started using them as avatars here.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

xxEightxx posted:

What do you need her for then?

FISTING

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Funkz posted:

Ain't nothing more classy than drinking straight vodka with a straw from a juice box.

Oh excuse me, your highness. Let me put a loving doily under that poo poo.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

The closest a picture of me will ever come to going viral.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Memento1979 posted:

Box vodka from Romania. I love the straw; it says they know you're going to drink it straight, and they encourage it.

Nothing like cheap Romanian vodka. If you can still see the day after you know you did something wrong.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Memento1979 posted:

The Romanian equivalent of :ussr: should be a crying vodka box.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mulefisk posted:

Nothing like cheap Romanian vodka. If you can still see the day after you know you did something wrong.

My uncle sent me a couple in a care package. I've had straight moonshine that tasted less like hell than that stuff, it's the most Romanian vodka that Romania has ever sold. Like, it's the mother of all trash Romanian booze that all other trash Romanian booze is forged from.

I'm not gonna lie, I kinda do like booze from a juice box, prevents spilling and all.

Because after a juice box of Romanian vodka, you're gonna spill whatever comes next.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Memento1979 posted:

If this does not feature in Arrested Development season 4, someone made a huge mistake.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I was going to say someone should make a line of boxed daiquiris or something, and then I realized there's no way that doesn't wind up with some wasted kids.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I was going to say someone should make a line of boxed daiquiris or something, and then I realized there's no way that doesn't wind up with some wasted kids.

How about in a pouch instead of a box?

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
Or Gasolina, which is really popular in Puerto Rico.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

There are also pocket shots. Shots in a plastic squeeze bag for on the go.

We drank them at my military school. We called it packing a lunch.

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick
Also great for events that don't allow outside booze.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Memento1979 posted:

I have a friend who would get a huge kick out of these, and probably drink them all. I wonder how much a case would cost?

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

SpazmasterX posted:

I have a friend who would get a huge kick out of these, and probably drink them all. I wonder how much a case would cost?

Your marriage and your job.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Livers ain't cheap either.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Uhh...

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

A tragedy in three parts (read bottom to top):

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Triskelli posted:

A tragedy in three parts (read bottom to top):

On the plus side, when you get a kitten when it's young you usually are able to develop some immunity to it's filthy cat flakes.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Indecisive posted:

On the plus side, when you get a kitten when it's young you usually are able to develop some immunity to it's filthy cat flakes.

I thought exposure to cats and or dogs helps build a strong immune system when you are young.

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

quote:

This statue is dedicated to “Shiny uncle” for his splendid ‘hair’ and his love for children.

This man had a real passion for kids and played with them when he could. That’s why they call him “Shiny uncle”.

Kumahachi aburaya is how he is also known, which means “the father of tourism” as he travelled by train from Beppu to Mount Fuji and sat there with a sign that read “Best of Japan: Mt. Fuji, Seto Inland Sea, and Beppu Hot Springs”.

Nowadays, this statue could be interpreted mistakenly. I’ve had the opportunity to confirm this misinterpretation online, and I’ve stumbled on comments such as “How can a man play with a naked child?” “These kind of statues only exist in Japan”.

So, let’s make something clear. What you see in the picture is not a child but an ‘Oni’ because it has horns.

Why is the Oni hanging from his cape?

Kumahachi said that people had to come and visit Beppu to see its nine hells. The ‘Oni’ are Ogre-like creatures and live in hell. That’s why a little ‘Oni’ appears on the statue grabbing his cape.

:psyduck:

By the way: Beppu is pretty awesome if you like hot springs.

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

syscall girl posted:

I thought exposure to cats and or dogs helps build a strong immune system when you are young.

This is true, however it's also possible to acclimate to a specific animal's dander (to a degree) over time.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Indecisive posted:

I developed allergies to cats when taking care of my neighbour's cat when I was 12.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Placid Marmot
Apr 28, 2013

I used to work with some Kenyans and one time, when they were talking in foreignese, I asked what the name of the language was and they said "Kenyan". I asked if there was a more specific name for the language, and they said no, it's just Kenyan.

nocal
Mar 7, 2007

Placid Marmot posted:

I used to work with some Kenyans and one time, when they were talking in foreignese, I asked what the name of the language was and they said "Kenyan". I asked if there was a more specific name for the language, and they said no, it's just Kenyan.

There is no such language as Kenyan. You would have to...

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

"what's this?" indeed.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Funkz posted:

I regularly drink cheap vodka mixed with Mountain Dew from an old Smucker's jar using a crazy straw. So don't lecture me about class.

But seriously, it's a wonderfully trashy feeling. "With a name like Smucker's, it has to be booze!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

• Locked thread