Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

horriblePencilist posted:

this is not the pokemon i remember

So...Jasmine as a donkey?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

quote:

Paulie was born in Curealean city but was raised in Florala, Alambama, his father was in the military during WW2 and he took a liking to being in the military, he started by training with his dad and a army buddy in the 50s and when he reach his dragonite stage in 1956 he began the hard training until he registered for the US army in late 1957, he met a girl, a sceptile named Marisa in December 1964 but was drafted in 1965 because of the Vietnam War, he was deployed the following year and returned in 1972, and was discharged later that year, during the 70s he became a wild pokemon with the girls and partied rowdy at times, he did get into trouble with the law when he let his friend, a tyranitar named Ty "redder" jones, drive his 1971 dodge charger drunk and ended up rear ending a bus in Saffron City where he lived at the time due to the base located there, he spent a weekend in jail for that and him and Ty have had a strained relationship after that because he told him " don't you get smashed before taking my car" but he did anyway, and they've hated each other since then! the late 70s were easier for him when he moved to his hometown of Florala and stayed there until 1983 when he decided to live in a big city again, he went to Hearthome City, as he found out his old flame Marisa had been living there and wanted a reunion, he lived there until he re enlisted into the Army when the Gulf War broke out in 1990, he was 43 then but still in perfect health, as he works out, eats healthy, but smokes a cigar at times, he remained in the Army this time as he was requested to command the Pokemon Warriors, a special ops group composed of high level highly trained pokemon, that is the rival of the US Navy SEALS, and he said yes , being a nice guy that he is.

In 2001 the US Government foiled al qaeda's plan to crash hijacked planes into buildings, the US kept a close watch on al qaeda and eventually osama bin laden was killed by a drone strike in 2002 after gaining enough intelligence on his wereabouts. Paulie was deployed to Libya with 2,100 troops to aid in the civil war there, and then to syria the same year where he is currently assigned, he got to return home on a year's leave and has come back home to Florala.

Guys, I'm not sure this is entirely accurate.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Wait, what? Is this person making up elaborate stories about Pokemon, or is this person taking the life stories of others and replacing them with Pokemon?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Wait, I think this is Crytek's script for Homefront II.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Gotta love the :911: in the back. It would have made sense if it was Braviary, but this makes it all the more deviantArt.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

karl fungus posted:

Wait, what? Is this person making up elaborate stories about Pokemon, or is this person taking the life stories of others and replacing them with Pokemon?

I honestly can't tell. There's stuff that's obviously invented, but at the same time the weird and specific details make everything seem like it's stolen from actual people. Like this one:

quote:

the floatzel with her arm around me is always trying to spend time with me! her name is Heather Conner and she is among my best friends even though she has alot of quirks like sometimes she'll talk in a high and sometimes squeaky voice when she gets excited, she'll sometimes go out in a tinkerbell costume! (she likes disney movies) another quirk is she also always has to have her video games in alphebetical order ( don't know why since her room is a mess!), she is very hyper sometimes and likes to play with her toy trucks in the dirt patch in front her house, when she daydreams it looks like she is staring into space! she also does this thing where she " touches " certain things before handling them like she'll touch a doorknob before opening the door or touching a drawer before opening it, this does'nt bother me but other pokemon think it's odd, but i tell them to be nice to her as she is really nice to them.

another one of her quirks is she likes eating stuff that really should'nt be together, like baloney with hershey's chocolate syrup ( yuck! ) she has also eaten vanilla pudding mixed with ketchup! she also puts ketchup in mac and cheese, and on hot dogs too! she created a sandwich by putting baked beans and bacon in it which turned out to be very sloppy! another thing she does is when she has a runny nose she will wipe her nose with the palm of her hand, i got her to stop when i told her that if she kept doing that HER NOSE WOULD FALL OFF! she is obsessed with hanna montana and loves the TV show, shes very girly and has dozens of plushies all over her room and likes to sleep with them, especially her patamon plush and that's another thing shes obsessed with, Digimon!

another thing that is noticable about her is she is very intelligent and is very talented at drawing, she can draw things like buildings, cars, and even other pokemon and people down to the last detail! she also sculpts in clay as well. she likes to cosplay too, and sh makes her own costumes like the tinker bell dress with the fairy wings that she'll sometimes go out in. she also has a tendency to talk in a loud voice without her noticing that shes talking loud, which ash's buizel and snivy have pointed out.

she is a homeowner though and lives in North Hollywood ,CA her house is painted pink ( by the previous owner ) and she has two cars and a 1970 plymouth superbird when she got the superbird she drove it home singing " wheels on the bus go round and round" but replacing the bus with the car, heather is 20 years old and 5' 6" tall and weighs 387 lbs

the other thing that is noticable about her is her brute strength, she is strong as hell! when she hugs me she squeezes the air out of me and i have to tell her i need to breath!

That dragonite's amazing, though. He killed Osama and fights for our freedoms :911:

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Friends Are Evil posted:

I love the smell of Aipom in the morning. Smells like victory.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

crowfeathers posted:

she is a homeowner though and lives in North Hollywood ,CA her house is painted pink ( by the previous owner ) and she has two cars and a 1970 plymouth superbird when she got the superbird she drove it home singing " wheels on the bus go round and round" but replacing the bus with the car, heather is 20 years old and 5' 6" tall and weighs 387 lbs

For some reason the details in this paragraph are hilarious to me. Don't worry, folks, someone ELSE painted the house pink! And let me end abruptly with some basic physical statistics.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

scarycave posted:

Gotta' Catch 'em all - but seriously don't do it. All you get is a "Good job" from the Gamefreak guys.
Everyone was spreading rumors you would get to fight Oak and catch Pikablu if you did. :smith:

Fun fact: Professor Oak was originally going to be an optional battle after you beat the Elite Four. His team included Tauros L.66, Exeggutor L.67, Arcanine L.68, Gyarados L.70, and the fully evolved version of whichever Pokemon neither you or your rival took at the beginning of the game at level 69.

You have to wonder how he got that Pokemon to level 69 without ever leaving his lab. It wasn't with love and friendship, I'm sure.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Hey now, there's nothing weird about that Cave Story fanart.

LateToTheParty
Oct 13, 2012

The bane of my existence.

HellCopter posted:

:goonsay: That's not fanart! It was official art relased by Nippon Ichi who published the 3DS version of the game.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

That loving Sned posted:

Fun fact: Professor Oak was originally going to be an optional battle after you beat the Elite Four. His team included Tauros L.66, Exeggutor L.67, Arcanine L.68, Gyarados L.70, and the fully evolved version of whichever Pokemon neither you or your rival took at the beginning of the game at level 69.

You have to wonder how he got that Pokemon to level 69 without ever leaving his lab. It wasn't with love and friendship, I'm sure.

I'm pretty sure love is exactly how you get something to 69.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

That loving Sned posted:

Isn't that dangerously close to Blue's party in Silver/Gold/Crystal?

Zelda Stuff!

Some good stuff:

Some more good stuff, and they even put in Baloo.

I'm really excited to see the Ages and Seasons games are coming on the 3DS. :allears:

Zelda as a dragon:

Zelda as a wolf:

Link as a wolf, that is also a sumo wrestler:

Link and Midna as rubber ducks, but Link is also a wolf too:

and then it was MAN:

and then it was EVERYONE:

The Sparkle Dog Virus is spreading - FAST. :ohdear:

DA posted:

Tried to draw Link as a wolf... how original. Well at least I tried to come up with more original design.
More original Wolf Link = Looking as close as possible to what Link looked like before?

And one more because it just wouldn't be a Zelda post without Tingle:

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

HellCopter posted:

Prinnies eh.?

At least there wasn't any ...

MOTHERFUCKERS! :argh:

NovaPolice
May 9, 2006
Somewhere deep in the interconnected nests of old disney film fans and magical girls cartoon fans

an image is created and confuses possibly dozens of people

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

NovaPolice posted:

Somewhere deep in the interconnected nests of old disney film fans and magical girls cartoon fans

Speaking of combining Anime with american animation

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Friends Are Evil posted:

Guys this Dragonite stopped 9/11, I'm kinda upset this guy didn't choose that to draw.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Guys this Dragonite stopped 9/11, I'm kinda upset this guy didn't choose that to draw.

Dang right! Don't let only the Pokemon who destroys the towers get all the fan art.

Never forget!

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

NovaPolice posted:

I remember seeing this and I absolutely love it. I've never seen Madoka, but I adore The Three Cabalerros and this is some great stuff.

As for content, I'll leave you with this.

quote:

I'M BACK, BICTH, MISSED ME!!!!!

(this is a NSFW blog :) ))
I'd ask her something, but I'm too scared.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

horriblePencilist posted:

As for content, I'll leave you with this.

I'd ask her something, but I'm too scared.

What is the story behind this?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

karl fungus posted:

What is the story behind this?

You mean besides furry angst?

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
I haven't seen the original, and furry angst tends to be amusing to watch.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I never noticed how one of the dudes in FE: Awakening kind of looked like Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury until now.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Here is some street art in Denver. David Chou is the artist.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

That's a funny looking pony.

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font
So I ran across this

Turns out someone made an album about Pewdiepie, the music surprisingly isn't bad as you would expect.
http://kazaki-music.asia/pewdiepie-adventures/

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

FillInTheBlank posted:

the music surprisingly isn't bad as you would expect.

Yeah, it is.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Looking for Oblivion fan-art and I ran into a NSFW flash animation of Katia getting eaten by Quill-Weave.
It also had sound so you could hear screaming and the sounds of digestion.
He's actually made three of them. :gonk:

I'm not linking that poo poo - instead here's a piece he did about one of the animations:

I don't like this guy. :saddowns:
Can't they get in trouble for poo poo like this on DA?

A transformation comic naturally:

This turned up in search for Criminal Scum:

Of course we need some guards to apprehend such lawbreakers:

- That aren't ponies -

Speaking of guards, here's people speaking about a guard:

Thank you Rosanne for chasing that horrible nightmare away. :allears:

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

I really didn't like the first two because of the emphasis on the hosed up looking proportions. #3 owns because the emphasis is on how much god drat fun Curly's having. #4 just looks cool.

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

This one disturbs me in ways I can't properly articulate.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Triskelli posted:

The prince has funny proportions thanks to his bloomers, but Maria owns bones.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

cool kids inc. posted:

The prince has funny proportions thanks to his bloomers, but Maria owns bones.

So the Gianna Sisters made themselves even more like Mario?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I actually kind of like how they're still basically the same person, even though they're genderswapped. However Prince Peach looks like he'd stand over you, watching you sleep like a creeper.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
The bulbous nose just doesn't look right without a big ol' mustache underneath it.

Angry Avocado
Jun 6, 2010
Here's a non-disturbing version of genderswapped Mario characters :v:

Source

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Triskelli posted:

I would not eat a cake made by that man. I might find a human skull inside it.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Oh god, I just remembered that Wario has terrible hygiene. :gonk:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mycroft Holmes posted:

Oh god, I just remembered that Wario has terrible hygiene. :gonk:

Check out some of the previous iterations of the bachelor thread. There are some women in there with disgusting habits batchin it right alongside the men.

I dig that the artist got Luigi's (Luisa's?) honker exactly perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LateToTheParty
Oct 13, 2012

The bane of my existence.
You know what To Kill a Mockinbird was missing? ANIME! I feel so bad for these kids' teachers.

• Locked thread