Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

For sale:
1983 Suzuki GS650L - Ugly and rusty with a billion miles or so (40k if I recall correctly). Mechanically in good condition with sickass zombie sticker on it. Has given me some electrical issues in the past, but it has an aftermarket startor and R/R. Will also include the GS650 Clymer's manual and other parts with it. NH coast area.
$500

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.
sold

DEUCE SLUICE fucked around with this message at 22:19 on May 19, 2013

King Nothing
Apr 26, 2005

Ray was on a stool when he glocked the cow.
sold

King Nothing fucked around with this message at 03:39 on May 18, 2013

redscare
Aug 14, 2003
sold

redscare fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Jun 1, 2013

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009

Still don't have a fancy platinum account--email me at my username at gmail.com or put up a e-mail addy?

Thanks

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

redscare posted:

I'm selling my XR1200(X). I've got it up for $8000 on CL, but I'll throw in luggage (I've got a Fieldsheer tank bag and a small nelson-rigg tail bag) as well as the factory luggage and bungee racks.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/mcy/3803952280.html

edit: pm me.

Aww man, sad.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

redscare posted:

I'm selling my XR1200(X). I've got it up for $8000 on CL, but I'll throw in luggage (I've got a Fieldsheer tank bag and a small nelson-rigg tail bag) as well as the factory luggage and bungee racks.

Aw :( what are you picking up? Also, we should hang out again!

redscare
Aug 14, 2003

SaNChEzZ posted:

Aw :( what are you picking up? Also, we should hang out again!

Nothing for the time being. Probably will end up with a Tiger or GS 800 in a couple years once I've upgraded my living arrangement.

DJ_Ferret
May 1, 2006

The living pipe cleaner
2004 Kawasaki Ninja 500R

Selling off my Ninja now that I have a motorcycle that I actually fit on. I'll offer a discount to PNW goons.

King Nothing
Apr 26, 2005

Ray was on a stool when he glocked the cow.
SV650 sold, got a few pieces of gear left. I'm in Albuquerque, NM but I'll ship anywhere. Let me know where you are and we'll figure out shipping costs.

Oxtar motorcycle boots: $50

European size 46, I wear a US size 11 and they fit me well. Some scuffs on the toe area but still in good shape and comfortable.

Tour Master Cortech Decker armored leather pants: $125

Men's M / 34. I'm 6'3" and they fit fine when I'm standing up but could stand to be a couple inches longer for when I'm tucked in on the bike. I wear 32" waist pants and they fit over my pants nice and snug. Minor scuffs on the knees but in great shape.

Joe Rocket phoenix textile gloves: $25

Size 2XL, in good shape. I sewed a bit of conductive thread into the fingertips so you can use a smartphone while wearing them.

Olympia Air Glide mesh jacket: $100

Size XL, in good shape. Comes with extra zipper pulls since Olympia sent me several replacements for free when one came off. Has a water/windproof liner that's nice and warm for colder weather.

tranten
Jan 14, 2003

^pube

redscare posted:

These are probably the only Harley's I'd ever own. You even have the all black engine and pipes. Why aren't you selling it in anchorage!? :-(

DILLIGAF
Nov 16, 2003

I don't know, I find it hard to take hipster/non-hipster advice from someone with a Brony avatar!

tranten posted:

These are probably the only Harley's I'd ever own. You even have the all black engine and pipes. Why aren't you selling it in anchorage!? :-(

If I had the money I would buy this, place it in my shop next to my white 2011 XR1200X, and spend all day humming "Ebony and Ivory" as I worked.

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
Just re-posting my SV650, now that I'm officially and firmly decided upon selling. I have a Craigslist ad for it. Also, see my previous post in this thread. Goons get a price of $1750 (I formerly stated $1500, but that was cos it was winter), just cos I like this forum so much.

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.
AGV Sport black Suzuki perforated leather jacket size 46

I'm selling an AGV Sports black Suzuki perforated leather jacket. It's a size 46 (see the size chart for exact specifications). The jacket has CE elbow and shoulder armor as well as a nice back pad. It also has a removable vest for when it gets colder. It's in great shape and has never been involved in a wreck. I'm just selling it because I don't use it much anymore. Due to the perforation, it moves a ton of air and is perfectly suitable as a summer riding jacket.

asking price: $150 shipped
SOLD

brown Icon Super Duty 4 motorcycle boots size 11

I'm selling a pair of brown Icon Super Duty 4 motorcycle boots, size 11. They're in essentially perfect condition and have never been involved in a wreck. I'm just selling them because I don't use them anymore. They feature a buckle to keep laces tucked away, and rubber shifter knobs. They're very comfortable on and off the bike. These fit true to size.

price: $60 shipped
SOLD

Fangs404 fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jun 15, 2013

Well Played Mauer
Jun 1, 2003

We'll always have Cabo

Fangs404 posted:

I'm selling an AGV Sports black Suzuki perforated leather jacket. It's a size 46 (see the size chart for exact specifications). The jacket has CE elbow and shoulder armor as well as a nice back pad. It's in great shape and has never been involved in a wreck. I'm just selling it because I don't use it much anymore. Due to the perforation, it moves a ton of air and is perfectly suitable as a summer riding jacket.

asking price: $175 shipped

I'm interested but think the jacket may be a little big. Where are you located? If you're in Socal it'd be great to meet up.

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.

Monkey Wrangler posted:

I'm interested but think the jacket may be a little big. Where are you located? If you're in Socal it'd be great to meet up.

Dang, unfortunately I'm in NM. Otherwise, I'd happily meet up.

What are your dimensions? Chest/height/waist? I'm 6'1", 175ish, 42" chest, and it fits quite comfortably on me, maybe just a tad big. If you're near my dimensions or a little bigger, it'd fit just fine. I think the size chart that I posted is off, or maybe it's for their newer jackets. The size 46 that they quote in that size chart would swallow me whole.

Fangs404 fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jun 3, 2013

Well Played Mauer
Jun 1, 2003

We'll always have Cabo
Ah, when I read 46 I thought you meant US suit size. (I'm about a 42-44.) I'm like a 54 in EU sizes. Sorry for the false alarm, man.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
sold

hot sauce fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Jun 7, 2013

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
Bike is located in Wenatchee WA
2000 Aprilia Mille R - ~34,000 miles
Image link here:
http://imgur.com/a/2GMox
Good condition, running, and riding bike. Just did ~400 miles this weekend riding to Olympia and back with no issues. The bar risers, corbin seat, and windscreen make this a surprisingly comfortable long distance bike.
Condition:
Condition good overall, just a few scratches and misc items. I can provide high quality pictures to interested buyers.
Stock stuff
Full ohlins suspension - just replaced fork seals
Ohlins steering damper
CF bodywork
Oz Wheels
Passenger seat included
Aftermarket
Titanium race exhaust with chip
CRG levers
Cyclecat Bar risers
Throttlemeister cruise control
Double bubble windscreen
Corbin saddle
Additional stuff
Original solo subframe
Stock windscreen
Original clip ons
Complete additional engine. I'm not sure why the previous owner included this, but I have a spare and I have no reason to keep it. Unsure of the condition of the motor, the motor on the bike matches the numbers on the frame so who knows..

$3700 obo - please note the price - this is taking into account this is not a perfect super original bike. Pretty sure I want just cash, I'd consider trades for something silly like 2 stroke street bikes.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Official Team Kawasaki Racing Canada Pit Shirt - *** SOLD ***

Brand new, never worn or even off the hanger.

Retails for $102, looking for $50 plus true shipping... probably around $10 (15ish+ USA) or so depending where and how small of a package I can put it in. Shipping from Canada, postal code T1H 5N3

Fatty XXL

slidebite fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Jun 4, 2013

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.

Fangs404 posted:

I'm selling an AGV Sports black Suzuki perforated leather jacket. It's a size 46 (see the size chart for exact specifications). The jacket has CE elbow and shoulder armor as well as a nice back pad. It also has a removable vest for when it gets colder. It's in great shape and has never been involved in a wreck. I'm just selling it because I don't use it much anymore. Due to the perforation, it moves a ton of air and is perfectly suitable as a summer riding jacket.

asking price: $150 shipped

brown Icon Super Duty 4 motorcycle boots size 11

I'm selling a pair of brown Icon Super Duty 4 motorcycle boots, size 11. They're in essentially perfect condition and have never been involved in a wreck. I'm just selling them because I don't use them anymore. They feature a buckle to keep laces tucked away, and rubber shifter knobs. They're very comfortable on and off the bike. These fit true to size.

price: $60 shipped

I dropped prices.

Fangs404 fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jun 7, 2013

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I sold my biek so I have a few pieces of Icon gear I am looking to sell.

First up is my Icon Hooligan 2 Stealth mesh jacket, sized M. Worn for one riding season, looks practically brand new, never been in a wreck or anything. Has a removable liner, one of the snaps that holds the removable liner into the sleeve is gone, but that is the only issue with the jacket. Has removable should, elbow, and back pads.

Asking $115 shipped OBO.

Next up is my Icon Airframe Claymore helmet, sized M. I know a lot of people don't like buying used helmets, however this one is almost brand new. Worn for around 15-20 rides, and in perfect condition. No scratches, never been dropped.

Asking $100 shipped OBO.

Might want to shoot me a PM if interested if you can, since I may forget to check back here.

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--
I have a set of full length ASV levers for the 08+ Ninja 250. Not sure if these will fit other models. They are the "F3" line (mid-range, 3 year warranty). Never touched the ground!

Hands down the best levers on the market. I bought them straight from the manufacturer and paid $90 a piece for them plus shipping and CA tax.

$120 shipped for the pair or $65 shipped each.

Alceste
Dec 5, 2003

Ramrod XTreme
I lost some weight this year and now my old jacket is too big for me.

It's a Street & Steel Nomad jacket, black leather with mesh panels on the front and sides for ventilation, size XL. I am 6'2" 208 lbs with a 34 inch waist and it's too big in the gut area for me by at least a couple of inches. It's longer/taller than a sport bike jacket so I think this was intended for sport touring or cruising. I have worn it comfortably on a Boulevard S40 baby cruiser and my current 1st gen SV650N.

The jacket has zippered vents in front and back, a removable liner with separately removable sleeves, CE armor in the shoulders and elbows, a back pad, and reflective piping across the shoulders. There are snaps in the back for pants, one good-sized inside pocket and the usual front pockets. This is an all right year-rounder if you don't live somewhere too hot; the vents and mesh help in the summer, but it does better in cold weather in my opinion. The jacket has been carefully cleaned and maintained and has never been down or damaged. The leather is supple and shiny and has no scuffs.

Here is the Cycle Gear info page with reviews.

Originally paid something like $200 or $250 for this at Cycle Gear last spring. Looking to get $125 for it now plus actual shipping via your carrier of choice from 75023.

PM me or email lord.snobbington at gmail dot com, thanks.

DJ_Ferret
May 1, 2006

The living pipe cleaner
For sale: KLR 650 lowering links from Performance Design for the Kawasaki KLR 650A (1987-2007 model years)

Retail is 79.95$, I'd be happy to let them go for 40$ shipped in a flat rate box.

These links will lower your KLR suspension by 1 and 5/8ths inches according to Performance Design.

PM or email me at

edit: On the wild outside chance someone would find it useful I also have a stock 350lb rear suspension spring I would send someone for 20$ plus shipping.

Edit2: Price reduced

DJ_Ferret fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Jun 15, 2013

yergacheffe
Jan 22, 2007
Whaler on the moon.

I'm parting ways with my first bike, a 2003 SV650S, in favor of a Wee Strom because I am an old boring man. I'm in the bay area (Cupertino, CA), and here's my craigslist ad:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/mcy/3877294004.html

Linked for huge: http://i.imgur.com/wxDfVXp.jpg

Goon price is $2700. Email me at since I don't have plat.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
Anyone in the thread and also in the NJ/NYC metro area: I want to buy a scooter if you have one to sell!

SA-mart thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3555315

Mods, if posting want ads are not kosher in this thread, feel free to delete with my apologies - the OP said it was OK to link SA-Mart to things that are being sold but I couldn't find any rule against linking to things we WTB.

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho
I have an ASV shorty C5 brake lever up for sale. It's black/red and has never been used. I bought it for my R1, but sold the bike and forgot about this lever in my toolbox. It has all the adapters and even the ASV sticker that it comes with if you buy new. The cheapest I've found them online is about $80 bucks. I'll do $65 shipped for it.

This is the lever on the ASV site: http://asvinventions.com/Sport-Bike-Brake-BRC520.html

You can check for fitment there. Shoot me a PM if you're interested or have questions.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Anyone interested in a 2007 KTM 690 SM with about 13k miles in good shape in socal?

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
I might be, email me at gmail with the info.

edit: sorry, it's my username here as well.

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Jun 30, 2013

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

your user name?

Mef989
Feb 6, 2007

Selling my Yamaha V-Star 650 Silverado with only 2,800 miles on it. I just don't need two bikes right now. I'm located in Tacoma, WA.

SA-Mart: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3557598

skattered
Oct 5, 2005

Too many lies!
Too many lies!
I have a 2006 Ducati Superbike 749S and 2007 Ducati Sportbike 800 for sale in Kansas City. Feel free to PM if you have any questions!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3557019&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#pti5

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Looking to buy CE armor inserts from a jacket. It's for a women's jacket, so they may be smaller pads. But if you switched out your jacket's pads and still have the old ones, and if they're the right size, I'd very much like to buy them from you.
If anyone has them, let me know and I'll give my email address or buy a PM upgrade or something.

Measurements for the empty armor insert slots:

Elbow:
10.5" long
6, 4, 5.5" wide at the elbow pad, hinge, & forearm pad, respectively

Shoulder:
8.25 by 6.5"

Back:
17.5" tall
14" major width
6.5-7" minor width

I hope "want to buy" messages are okay. I didn't see this item listed anywhere - I'm thinking it could be an item someone has but simply hadn't thought to put up for sale

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
Selling my Hero3 Black (used 5 times) and my Hero2 with a 16gb Class 10 SD card. Have a bunch of random mounts, a suction cup mount, and a headstrap mount. I'll split the hero2 off from the package if you want to buy it separately.

e:whoops, link to my SA mart thread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3557855

invision fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Jul 3, 2013

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

invision posted:

Selling my Hero3 Black (used 5 times) and my Hero2 with a 16gb Class 10 SD card. Have a bunch of random mounts, a suction cup mount, and a headstrap mount. I'll split the hero2 off from the package if you want to buy it separately.

Can you send a price to mraycgz@yahoo.com. Thanks.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Sent. Sorry about that.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Andddddd it's gone.

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

XYLOPAGUS posted:

I have a set of full length ASV levers for the 08+ Ninja 250. Not sure if these will fit other models. They are the "F3" line (mid-range, 3 year warranty). Never touched the ground!

Hands down the best levers on the market. I bought them straight from the manufacturer and paid $90 a piece for them plus shipping and CA tax.

$120 shipped for the pair or $65 shipped each.

These levers still up for sale? I'm tempted!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--
Yep, the levers are still available. Packed up and ready to ship. They are awesome and I would still be using them if I still had the bike. Shoot me a PM or email at my username at gmail dot com.