Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Macasaurus posted:

Who doesn't love a good Asian heritage festival?

When my first thought is 'well, at least her obi is tied in the back' I need to step away from the Internet. The guy to her right holding a fan has some painful-looking posture. Were the sign-holder in a pikachu hoodie I'd think that pic was taken circa 1995!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Double Plus Good posted:

New content, fresh from facebook. Crazy what you can discover if you do a little digging.

The bride is in black :smith:

I can't get over this guy's neck.

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

Mogambo posted:

Mort Guffman probably loved the poo poo out of this.

God drat you, you beat me to it! :argh:
Corky St. Clair to direct!

There's no way they're making their goal:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-us-perform-a-kingdom-hearts-parody-musical

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Found this during my nightly GIS'ing of "Double D"

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I can't imagine he's taller than 4'6. Frightening little munchkin man will stab you in the knees.

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009

David Copperfield posted:

I can't get over this guy's neck.

Sometimes genetics just throws you a curveball :smith:

I don't really know this next guy but he's mutual friends with Neck Guy

And it led me to The Gallery of Regrettable Prom:

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Genetics? Maybe if he weren't overweight you could say that.

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

Macasaurus posted:

Who doesn't love a good Asian heritage festival?

Is that a bathrobe?

That is the most :effort: cosplay.

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Man, the US is hosed, I don't know any other place you can tattoo and incarcerate a baby.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

Telemarchitect posted:

Is original content allowed? I certainly hope so.

He was eating pizza crusts off the bench he was sitting on. :froggonk:

Hey, I see that guy on the ttc all the time. Used to be on the lower level of yonge and bloor a lot. Pretty sure he's handicapped, and I like to think he goes to the subway just to people watch :unsmith:

And yeah, always eating pizza.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Fatkraken posted:

Interestingly it's actually not, there are VERY few makers willing to build fucksuits, the majority (including all of the most popular/most expensive) will supply the suit in a strictly family friendly condition and any aftermarket modifications instantly void the warranty.

I'm catching up in this thread and I'd like to make an addition to this. I knew a furry years ago and I got drunk and made the mistake of asking him if there are ways to gently caress in a fursuit. He linked me to a site that actually make "underwear" that is basically made to be an opening for your genitals and, IIRC, can be tailored to match a fursuit of your choosing.

I'm not going to try and fetch the site, but there's always an entrepreneur :suicide:.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I was reading that SPLC link from two pages back and was wondering why American women are always singled out by these men's rights ding dongs. Do they think Canadian or European women would tolerate their poo poo? Do they think that all of the roughly 150 million women in America are conspiring against them? Is it pointless for me to use logic to try to understand something that is inherently illogical?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

National TV service wins again!

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

All through the day, I me mine

What happened here? Is this the body-builder equivalent of falling asleep in the green room and your buddies draw all over your face with a Sharpie?

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

grittyreboot posted:

I was reading that SPLC link from two pages back and was wondering why American women are always singled out by these men's rights ding dongs. Do they think Canadian or European women would tolerate their poo poo? Do they think that all of the roughly 150 million women in America are conspiring against them? Is it pointless for me to use logic to try to understand something that is inherently illogical?

I guess it's something along the lines of American women are seen as the most 'in your face' types for lack of better words so that in that respect any non-American women must clearly be the opposite. We've all seen that picture comparison of asking for a date with the American woman being all offended and aggressive when being asked out for coffee while the non-American (usually Asian) woman's portrayed as demure and automatically ready to go, yet we've also seen the posts of otaku who've gone to Japan and married, then couldn't understand why their waifu didn't put up with any of their poo poo at that point.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Orange Harrison posted:

What happened here? Is this the body-builder equivalent of falling asleep in the green room and your buddies draw all over your face with a Sharpie?

Probably it's just something similar to this

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

grittyreboot posted:

I think it boils down to stereotypes based on a complete lack of knowledge about other cultures. So European and particularly Asian women are seen as being more feminine, classy, submissive, etc. They think American women don't want to put up with their poo poo because we're all a bunch of manly feminists after a man's money or something (just based off what I've read anyway).

Kimmalah has a new favorite as of 13:54 on Jun 6, 2013

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
Guy just had to take his waifu skydiving.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Oldstench posted:

He looks like John Tutturo. Now I want to see an adaptation of this photo starring John Tuturro.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
That guy has a youtube channel. I tried to watch a video where he reviewed a male sex toy, but turned it off because he had another pillow in the background with a girl who looked 12 in a disgustingly tiny bikini.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Here's a man going skydiving with his waifu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EvNicL-TMM&t=704s

EDIT: It's the man posted like 3 posts above mine, I am a dumb :saddowns:

Shame Boy has a new favorite as of 00:49 on Jun 7, 2013

Mr. Tibbs
Aug 4, 2012

They call me Mister Tibbs!

Oldstench posted:

Did he have to pay more for a tandem jump?

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Mr. Tibbs posted:

Did he have to pay more for a tandem jump?

God I hope so

:what: sir you can't bring a body pillow sky diving.
:reject: but she is my girlfriend!
:what: did she pay her fee?

Rujo King
Jun 28, 2007

I say old chap have you any of the good sort of catnip if you know what I mean... harrumphaarmaammhhhmm
Recently, the people who developed Eve Online came up with a pretty cool demonstration of applying the technology behind the Occulus Rift VR goggles toward the admirable goal of distracting people with completely inadequate social skills.

Now most of the people there seem to be pretty normal, at least for game journalists. You've got Lieutenant Commander Taco, Z.Z. Topsite, Gareth from Gareth Yells About Every Game Ever Made Loudly, an Italian guy in a sweater who honestly thought he was waiting to order a really fancy burger...

Then you get this guy:

This is a man who has just seen the greatest, most beautiful thing his yellow-sweatpantsed corpus has ever witnessed. You can tell he's struggling to even comprehend the words needed to describe what he has seen to the other dudes on Reddit. It's almost as wonderful as the time he heard that Goonfleet lost a battle, perhaps more so.

And what is he seeing?

A body women won't find repulsive!
That towel on the table next to him is for wiping away tears of joy.

Orange Harrison posted:

It's a scene from the hard-hitting bodybuilding-art documentary "The Man Whose Markers Exploded".

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

I'd have liked if the body pillow suddenly broke from the wind or something.

General Panic
Jan 28, 2012
AN ERORIST AGENT

Non Serviam posted:

Since we were talking about PUA and things like that, here's a very attractive British man giving some of the best "chat up" lines.

^http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXhJC_Ko7hA&feature=player_embedded#!

He actually looks like poo poo

I was trying to remember who this guy reminded me of, and I've just got it. His voice is very like that of a guy I used to work with who was there under an arrangement my employer used to have with a charity. The guy had some kind of learning disability (I didn't like to ask), and was very prone to start long-winded conversations with people about things they clearly weren't interested in or when they would rather have been getting on with their work.

Not at all his fault, but awkward. He wasn't creepy like the guy from the video, though.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

FEDORA TIME
http://i.imgur.com/Jmg7sCO.jpg :nms:

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

i am from a world where all text is illegible

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Fat_Cow posted:

FEDORA TIME

Is it me or is he wearing a different denim jacket in the middle picture?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

rodbeard posted:

Nah, he just went super saiyajin.

Telemarchitect
Oct 1, 2009

TOUCH THE KNOB

t3h z0r posted:

Pretty sure he's handicapped, and I like to think he goes to the subway just to people watch :unsmith:

Well then I hope that this guy can get whatever help he needs :unsmith:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Someone told him blackface was racist :ssh:

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

You know what? Give this guy better hair, a nicer suit and lose the feather and I think he could actually pull that fedora off. It's a shame he won't ever do any of that and has a rancid personality.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Calico Heart posted:

You know what? Give this guy better hair, a nicer suit and lose the feather and I think he could actually pull that fedora off.

Nope!

A good rule of thumb is, unless you are a male model AND are currently on a catwalk, or are over 75, just don't wear a fedora. I suppose there might be like 0.1% of the remaining population who wouldn't look completely terrible in one, but even then it's just not worth the risk.

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Skip the Waves, Syncopate
Forwards Backwards

Amateur bodybuilding competitions are nothing but awkward and ugly. I've never seen such a racket before. If you're a competitor, you're literally paying money to stand on a stage while people look at you, while your friends and family (that you've convinced to come see you) are paying admission to watch you stand on a stage. They will let any person compete because honestly, who cares if you're paying the entry fee. Oh, and if you have been determined to be the best, I hope you enjoy your crappy plaque or trophy. Don't forget to stock up on free protein powder samples and energy bars on your way out!

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

Double Plus Good posted:

A friend's profile picture. "I can only relate to marriage equality if it involves MY YAOIS"

Is... is that an Iron Cross? :stare:
What is it with anime and Axis apologizing?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Cross

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

MoreLikeTen posted:

Is... is that an Iron Cross? :stare:
What is it with anime and Axis apologizing?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Cross

It's Hetalia, and it's really best if you don't look that up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

rodbeard posted:

Too distracted to notice as I think we found an illegitimate child of Bill Hicks.

• Locked thread