Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

stubblyhead posted:

I wonder what they do with Bumblebee Guy in Spanish. Does he speak Romanian or something?

I bet he still speaks spanish but he's overdubbed by a different actor. It's a union thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Is that Wayne Gretzky's?

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Grace your torso with the noble visage of America's other national bird. Makes a great gift!

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
Turkeys are really grotesque when you look at them up close, like they're wearing flesh masks. Muscovy ducks too.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Animals in general are rather gross when examined closely. Farm animals especially.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

1-800-DOG-LAW posted:

Grace your torso with the noble visage of America's other national bird. Makes a great gift!

I still say either the pig or the pug shirt is the best:

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

DrBouvenstein posted:

I still say either the pig or the pug shirt is the best:

Pugshirt was the best $7.50 I've ever spent. There was a whole series of photoshops based on that guy but I'm on my phone and :effort:

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Lord Lambeth posted:

Animals in general are rather gross when examined closely. Farm animals especially.

We choose our pets for being beautiful on the outside, and our farm animals for being beautifuldelicious on the inside.

RentCavalier
Jul 10, 2008

by T. Finninho
Well, every animal is beautiful in its own special way.

Except mosquitos 'cause gently caress those guys.

couldcareless
Feb 8, 2009

Spheal used Swagger!

RentCavalier posted:

Well, every animal is beautiful in its own special way.

Except mosquitos 'cause gently caress those guys.

The magic school bus taught me that mosquitoes help pollinate cocoa plant, without which we wouldn't have chocolate.

That makes them beauty pageant winners as far as I'm concerned.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

No wonder Zangief generally goes without shirts.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Suspicious Cook posted:

No wonder Zangief generally goes without shirts.

I'd like zangief a whole lot more if that's how he looked in SF2. Especially the body slate. That'd be like a Puggie snuggle.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

zoux posted:

You'd think the big PURINA logo would tip some people off.

I've never had a dog so no, no it has no special meaning that jumps out at me that notice is absolutely what told me "the joke" I would have eaten this dog ice cream like a chump, no question.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

stubblyhead posted:

I wonder what they do with Bumblebee Guy in Spanish. Does he speak Romanian or something?

He speaks with a very heavy stereotypical mexican accent, instead of the more neutral tone of everyone else. Most latin dubs are made in Mexico anyway, and they use a very neutral accent for the most part. Black characters often speak with jamaican or cuban accents regardless of their in-story origin because it's supposedly funny that way.

So basically bumblebee man is mostly the same in spanish, at least the latin dub.

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

syscall girl posted:

It's cool because it sounds cute and random but there is a dark truth behind it. Badger death awful English tabloid journalism bullshit :smith:
You do know that story isn't true.

content:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

I think I've lost my incredulity. I'm finally ready to join the Republican party and become a temporarily embarrassed millionaire. :toot:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

zoux posted:

You'd think the big PURINA logo would tip some people off.

True. But then again, Ralston Purina made cereal, too.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

The Daily Mail posts something that's not true? Well I never! :monocle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
:regd08:

Try it yourself!

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

But then I'd have to use bing

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Rollersnake posted:

Turkeys are really grotesque when you look at them up close, like they're wearing flesh masks. Muscovy ducks too.

Well yeah, you'd be pretty grotesque too if you had a face made of scroteflesh

randyest
Sep 1, 2004

by R. Guyovich

Stairs posted:

Mom orders a cake for her graduate, and gets more than she bargained for

For those who don't want to read the story, the mom ordered a cake with her kid's picture on, and requested that they "draw a cap on her head" well...

But it's okay, apparently they are not even slightly upset by it, and took it as an amazing joke opportunity.
Cake decorators are rarely the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I want pictures of the douchebags taking pictures of the douchebags taking pictures of their food. And so on.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

randyest posted:

I want pictures of the douchebags taking pictures of the douchebags taking pictures of their food. And so on.

So you want The Infinite Cat Project of food douchebags. I think this is a noble endeavour.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

randyest posted:

From the previous thread:

Noni posted:

I see your wager and raise you this:

A picture of someone taking a picture of someone taking a picture of food. Your move.

Brother Jonathan posted:

A picture of someone taking a picture of someone taking a picture of someone taking a picture of someone who is taking a picture of champagne and orange juice.

:smug:

CrapFish
May 11, 2004

Never stop posting
Get into the TARDIS, we have to steal the Declaration of Independence.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CrapFish posted:

Get into the TARDIS, we have to steal the Declaration of Independence.

There's at least one story per Doctor that this would improve.

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

I used to be TheRealLuquado

Wha...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such
The talk about dog cookies reminded me of something. Last time I went to the movies there was an Oreo commercial before the film with some stupid song about how Oreos change the world or whatever and one part was about giving an Oreo to the big bad wolf.

But he'd die. You don't give chocolate to dogs!

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
petco has pink cream filled sandwich cookies for dogs. They are delicious, but a little gritty.

http://www.petco.com/N_4294949000/Gourmet-Tails.aspx
all these taste great, but cost more than the real versions.

Fauxtool has a new favorite as of 06:50 on Jun 19, 2013

EdibleBodyParts
Dec 27, 2005
Body Parts...that are edible

Brother Jonathan posted:

From the previous thread:

Speaking of recursive pictures, does anyone have the series of picture of the goon who photographed his wrist tattoos, prompting someone to ask how he did that, where he posted a photo of a camera phone under his chin taking a picture of his wrists, so someone asked how he did that and it just kept going?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
It was a redditor actually.

http://twistedsifter.com/2011/08/the-birth-of-a-meta-picture/

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

randyest posted:

Cake decorators are rarely the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Oh yeah?

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

That one had to be intentional.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyABAWnngFg

No wonder you don't recognize it!

nefb; I tried to find an English clip to no avail

Supporting piracy by posting Simpsons clips! You fiend! Don't you feel bad about the millions of dollars in potential sales you just lost for Fox?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgBATrZcKGg

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Croisquessein posted:

The talk about dog cookies reminded me of something. Last time I went to the movies there was an Oreo commercial before the film with some stupid song about how Oreos change the world or whatever and one part was about giving an Oreo to the big bad wolf.

Good thing there is no actual chocolate in an Oreo.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
There is lard, though.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

stubblyhead posted:

There is lard, though.

Nope, the cookie and filling are essentially crisco sweetened with corn syrup and thickened with flour. The cookie just happens to have more flour.

hyenabones
Apr 19, 2013

Why did you kill all of those flowers?

Croisquessein posted:

I'm at the movies right now and this commercial came on right when I reached this post. Maybe they are just getting creative with ways how to kill the wolf...

(I'm the only person in the theater, which is why I'm on my phone, for the record.)

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky
If you wanna get real technical milk chocolate isn't that bad for dogs. You gotta watch out for dark and bakers chocolate.

For reference, My husky once ate two and a half 1lb chocolate easter bunnies before we caught him. The vet said that milk chocolate is fine.

To be fair, he also ate a string of christmas lights and glass and was fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Ozz81 posted:

Well yeah, you'd be pretty grotesque too if you had a face made of scroteflesh

If?

• Locked thread