Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Rambling Robot posted:

I love that a fedora equals 5 or less.

Lumping those of us with poor social skills in with bronies and fedoras is totally unfair. I demand the chart be changed to reflect the fact the difference between those of us who are unattractive and uninteresting and those who are obese, masturbate to shows for 7 year old girls, and have terrible taste in hats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

John Big Booty posted:

REO Sexoffender. Fleetwood Whack. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dork. Crosby, Stills, Nash and Yuck. The Sexless Pistols. Men Without Hope. And You Shall Know Us By The Smell of Our Breath. K.C. and the Lifetime Ban (from being closer than 50 yards to a school or park) The Yardnerds. Stink Floyd. Depeche Chode. Nine Inch Nothing.

Andy from P&R:

"NEXT BAND NAME- I call it!"

Probably low-hanging fruit, but, here's some ren-faire stuff:

I feel for the girl in this pic.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Leelee posted:

Andy from P&R:

"NEXT BAND NAME- I call it!"

Probably low-hanging fruit, but, here's some ren-faire stuff:

I feel for the girl in this pic.

The executioner is nearly rad. Get someone who can make and design a better costume, and he could pull it off.

There always seems to be at least one chubby Ren-Faire Witch chick at each of these. Nine times out of ten, she's a "potion dealer" or something with her black lipstick poorly applied. I feel like it's the equivalent of the guy who shows up to Civil War Reenactments dressed completely different than anyone, with the excuse of "Well, actually, there was this one specific person in one specific unit..."

Oh god, I can't tell if she's depressed that she has the only good outfit, or that the other two wore blocky sunglasses for the photo. It also looks like it's probably disgustingly hot outside. The middle guy looks like he could be one of Ezio Auditore's sidekick companion character things.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I searched "Kuuenbu" the other day after reading a bit of this thread, since he was the awkward (and ugly) person who got me to pony up and join these forums back in the Helldump days. He's still sperging as hard as ever over video games and death metal.

https://twitter.com/Kuuenbu

He still badly wants to be a radio DJ, even though this link is 2 years old and it's his only YouTube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTNt1hqvkXE

He still comments on YouTube though, as recently as 18 hours ago. He's pretty active with YouTube comments (about video games):

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kuuenbu

I hate to pick on the guy (I love to pick on the guy) but he doesn't seem to evolved at all as a person in the 5 or so years since his epic call out thread (goldmined).

He's cut his hair to look even scarier and still appears to live in the same basement with the same posters and pictures (none).

Why do I get the feeling I'll be seeing these photos on CNN sometime in the not too distant future?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Heisenberg

HalfPricePimpSuit
May 26, 2008

Frankston posted:

Heisenberg

"No Dad! I am the one who knocks!!"

Either they're super tiny or they decided that a patio umbrella was a better choice.

The funniest part is that a family member took an hour to cut and smooth the edges. She hardly did any of the work!

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

All through the day, I me mine

Something tells me this guy could be really fun to hang around with. He has comical proportions, but he's way better groomed than your normal ugly-fare and (presumably) knows how to work an analog synthesizer.

Or it's a fat nerd being photographed by his mother on a trip to the moog museum. We may never know.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

HalfPricePimpSuit posted:

Either they're super tiny or they decided that a patio umbrella was a better choice.

The funniest part is that a family member took an hour to cut and smooth the edges. She hardly did any of the work!

I feel like there must be a semi-amusing story behind the patio umbrella couple.

As for the instructional "live a meme" guide, why do so many of the people who make these things use a font color that renders their text illegible? Do otaku have super color vision and only true weeaboos are able to read the text comfortably, conveniently weeding out posers?

Orange Harrison posted:

Something tells me this guy could be really fun to hang around with. He has comical proportions, but he's way better groomed than your normal ugly-fare and (presumably) knows how to work an analog synthesizer.

Or it's a fat nerd being photographed by his mother on a trip to the moog museum. We may never know.
I can't not see John Candy and John C. Reilly's delightfully roly-poly son, but you're right, he seems like a fun dude somehow.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
Haha, thanks for all the love guys!

I found it exceedingly hard to do the 6-8 range - searching for 'ugly men' and 'beautiful men' got a lot more results than 'average man' which surprise surprise was mostly about dick length, so that's why there is quite a mix up of looks. Also - the original chart was pretty unfair too with ridiculously high standards. I had fun making it. Apart from looking for the ugly men and bronies. Brr.

Also I am probably a mere 5 on that original scale due to being excessively loud, talkative and tall, and I also own a right eye that goes wonky when I'm tired. It used to upset me but I'm past caring now!

I'd be interested to see if that goes viral but I am not too keen on it being accredited directly to me as my forum name is searchable, I have posted pics of myself on this site and I don't really fancy getting flamed/doxxed. :cry:

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

Frankston posted:

The Legend of Zelda - The Minish Fedora

Instead of making you small it just shrinks your dick and your self-esteem

BiggerBoat posted:

I searched "Kuuenbu" the other day after reading a bit of this thread, since he was the awkward (and ugly) person who got me to pony up and join these forums back in the Helldump days. He's still sperging as hard as ever over video games and death metal.

Power metal, not death metal. See, there's actually such a thing as good death metal :colbert:

Gamma Nerd has a new favorite as of 23:00 on Jun 26, 2013

Valtaherra
Feb 23, 2007

It's a personal pineapple

Frankston posted:

The Legend of Zelda - The Minish Fedora

The Legend of Zelda - Fedora's Mask

Here, have this guy I went to high school with as exhibit #infinity that fedoras are literally the worst

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
Here's some fan-made Sonic... thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoMMMalj9Fw

According to the description, this was his most "intense" project to date!

Bilal
Feb 20, 2012

Orange Harrison posted:

Oh, it's definitely the first option for sure. He owns this website where he builds and sells parts for modular synthesizers. Not a gross guy, I just loved that he's a big enough guy he can make a massive modular rig look small.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
If my experience from teenage art and craft projects is anything to go on "had a family member do it" is code word for "made younger brother do all the bitch work while I drank mountain dew and played video games".

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Valtaherra posted:

The Legend of Zelda - Fedora's Mask

Here, have this guy I went to high school with as exhibit #infinity that fedoras are literally the worst

Phwoar, yes, take off that white shirt! Show me what you got underneath. Oh it's another white shirt.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Rondette posted:

Haha, thanks for all the love guys!

I found it exceedingly hard to do the 6-8 range - searching for 'ugly men' and 'beautiful men' got a lot more results than 'average man' which surprise surprise was mostly about dick length, so that's why there is quite a mix up of looks. Also - the original chart was pretty unfair too with ridiculously high standards. I had fun making it. Apart from looking for the ugly men and bronies. Brr.
You missed a real opportunity here. :v:

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

BiggerBoat posted:

He still badly wants to be a radio DJ, even though this link is 2 years old and it's his only YouTube video.

He still comments on YouTube though, as recently as 18 hours ago. He's pretty active with YouTube comments (about video games):

I hate to pick on the guy (I love to pick on the guy) but he doesn't seem to evolved at all as a person in the 5 or so years since his epic call out thread (goldmined).

He's cut his hair to look even scarier and still appears to live in the same basement with the same posters and pictures (none).

Why do I get the feeling I'll be seeing these photos on CNN sometime in the not too distant future?

If his liked videos on YouTube are any indication, it seems like he's a Men's Rights Activist now. He's been liking things such as "Feminism = First World Problems".

Doesn't surprise me in the least.

Speaking of which:

Friends Are Evil has a new favorite as of 00:35 on Jun 27, 2013

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

A Buttery Pastry posted:

You missed a real opportunity here. :v:

Be my guest, I REALLY don't want to have to look at Brony schlong (such as it is)

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

Friends Are Evil posted:

If his liked videos on YouTube are any indication, it seems like he's a Men's Rights Activist now. He's been liking things such as "Feminism = First World Problems".

This loving guy. It's ironic considering he was all 'rah rah feminism!' (see his Helldump callout thread.) I guess that didn't work out for him.

Metal still sucks and he still looks like a loving dweeb. Some things never change.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

two forty posted:

This loving guy. It's ironic considering he was all 'rah rah feminism!' (see his Helldump callout thread.) I guess that didn't work out for him.

I'm still under the impression that he was trying to co-opt feminist ideals in order to get women to date him. When this failed, he must've backpedaled and become an MRA.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Friends Are Evil posted:

Speaking of which:

Please don't steal pictures from my Xanga page.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

HalfPricePimpSuit posted:

I think that's got to be the longest possible way to describe a process that amounts to "cut out this shape from orange plastic; there, you're done" yet she doesn't actually describe how to cut out the shape. It's 9 steps of tracing an outline :psyduck:

Tyrone Biggums
Mar 5, 2013

Friends Are Evil posted:

Speaking of which:

This entire picture is a gigantic flaming train wreck, but I'm going to start by pointing out this his super badass fingerless gloves are frayed

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Friends Are Evil posted:

I'm still under the impression that he was trying to co-opt feminist ideals in order to get women to date him. When this failed, he must've backpedaled and become an MRA.

You try so hard to get women interested in you by saying you're a feminist, then when they still aren't giving you sex, it's obviously their fault for hoarding all the pussy. Then you find your way to MRA and realize that the problem is that society doesn't yet obligate women to give you sex, and if society did, everyone would be better off.

e: vv maybe he just thought it was like the Thieves Guild from Skyrim

Djeser has a new favorite as of 02:32 on Jun 27, 2013

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Tyrone Biggums posted:

This entire picture is a gigantic flaming train wreck, but I'm going to start by pointing out this his super badass fingerless gloves are frayed

I'm going to point out sun glasses and a hat inside. I know he can't loving see with those glasses on, but thinks it makes him look cool.

Edit: also it isn't "men's rights" but "mens rights". Maybe they just mean there are multiple bathrooms for men at multiple right turns.

Shwqa has a new favorite as of 02:24 on Jun 27, 2013

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Shwqa posted:

I'm going to point out sun glasses and a hat inside. I know he can't loving see with those glasses on, but thinks it makes him look cool.

He's like, the shittiest Blues Brother.

Get Innocuous!
Dec 6, 2011

come together

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

I've always imagined executioners as big sweaty fat guys with huge axes, so he's ok in my book. Still sorta ugly of course, but quite fitting his role.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

If there's anything positive to say about this; I think his basement looks really spacy and tidy. Get some decor on the walls and set up a mini bar, maybe a pool table too, and it would be a pretty sweet basement.

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

BiggerBoat posted:

Still the funniest goddamn thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OYZ04mCGCo

Orkiec
Dec 28, 2008

My gut, huh?

That's not so much a neckbeard as it is a clump of hair orbiting his face, much in the same way rings orbit saturn.

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

The most neckly of neckbeards

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Holy poo poo dude, Dad was just trying to help....

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Throatbeard?

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

That's not hiding the neckfat any.

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

Holy poo poo dude, Dad was just trying to help....

The screamed "GIMME THE loving MIC" way off in the distance reduces me to tears every time

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Is he intentionally shaving his beard off, so all he has is the neckbeard? Either way, I bet it smells fantastic.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

particle409 posted:

Is he intentionally shaving his beard off, so all he has is the neckbeard? Either way, I bet it smells fantastic.

Cheetos and despair :swoon:

Get Innocuous!
Dec 6, 2011

come together
It kind of reminds me of that South Park episode where Cartman glues pubes to his face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rujo King
Jun 28, 2007

I say old chap have you any of the good sort of catnip if you know what I mean... harrumphaarmaammhhhmm
Speaking of awkward pictures of people with Moogs, here's Dan Deacon:

And here's a photo of him in his natural habitat:

And if video is your thing, here's his inexplicable appearance on a morning news program.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoaxjLjcMOQ
Part 1: A guy tries to interview Mr. Deacon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eMb_kh_glw
Part 2: Mr. Deacon starts doing god knows what.

• Locked thread